Devious Followers - Continued SE

On 1/28/2023 at 7:53 PM, Seeker999 said:

Every time I initiate the spanking event in DFC, it turns off 'spanks with sex' in STA.

I don't know if having the 'begs for spanks' deal active is a factor or not. I'm not combing through saves to see where the deal started. I do know that when I 'confessed' to a guard, it turned off the toggle in Spank That Ass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there. 

I'm really enjoying this mod but its not something I want active for at least half of my characters. 

Is there any way within the mod manager to effectively disable it for a character, rather than doing so through Vortex every single time I swap characters?

10 minutes ago, Darsie said:

Hi there. 

I'm really enjoying this mod but its not something I want active for at least half of my characters. 

Is there any way within the mod manager to effectively disable it for a character, rather than doing so through Vortex every single time I swap characters?

You can disallow each follower from becoming devious from the debug menu. That, or you could pause the mod until you want it again (I think)

14 hours ago, Darsie said:

Hi there. 

Doesn't it only start after you select "click me" dialogue in every new game?

39 minutes ago, gerroth said:

Doesn't it only start after you select "click me" dialogue in every new game?

Yes, absolutely. But having started it, I can't stop it.  Gets a bit tiresome when you're 10th level and you still have this arsehole harassing you and you fire them...  only to have the next follower act in exactly the same fashion. 

14 hours ago, Aldid said:

You can disallow each follower from becoming devious from the debug menu. That, or you could pause the mod until you want it again (I think)

This sounds like a solution. I'll give it a try, thank you. 

Odd bug, but when I accept the "anal plug" deal, my followers start to bug out; defying terms of deals doesn't add debt, adding debt from the debug menu doesn't add debt, the only way to accrue debt is to have it happen over time. In fact, getting debt added any other way seems to reset the total debt to 0!

5 hours ago, Bronzewynd said:

Odd bug, but when I accept the "anal plug" deal, my followers start to bug out; defying terms of deals doesn't add debt, adding debt from the debug menu doesn't add debt, the only way to accrue debt is to have it happen over time. In fact, getting debt added any other way seems to reset the total debt to 0!

Do you receive a plug, and does the deal appear in the MCM?

Question about devices.  I've picked some up from Cursed Loot, but when I inquire about removing them, I only get two option.  The info 'what's involved' one explaining the rules, and a 'Sorry later' one for refusal.  No 'ok give it a try acceptance'.  I can play the key game for keys though.

11 minutes ago, tontoman said:

Question about devices.  I've picked some up from Cursed Loot, but when I inquire about removing them, I only get two option.  The info 'what's involved' one explaining the rules, and a 'Sorry later' one for refusal.  No 'ok give it a try acceptance'.  I can play the key game for keys though.

Generally only punishing devices will be removed (armbinders, blindfolds, gags, etc.). Depending on your settings in the Costs tab your follower may be more or less harsh.

Edited by Aldid
7 minutes ago, Aldid said:

Generally only punishing devices will be removed (armbinders, blindfolds, gags, etc.). Depending on your settings in the Costs tab your follower may be more or less harsh.

Ok thanks, thought it might be something like that but good to know for sure.

4 hours ago, lavatube said:

I'm guessing the 7zip process encountered an error and they didn't notice. 

https://superuser.com/questions/1426623/so-after-copying-some-files-to-a-7z-file-the-archive-turned-into-a-tmp-file-sh

Shit, Ya'll, Deleting that file and uploading the complete zip file. Why L.L. allowed me to upload an incomplete file is beyond me.

The new proper file is now uploaded. I sincerely apologize for that fuck-up.

Edited by nomkaz
New v2.14.5 file uploaded.
On 2/26/2023 at 6:43 AM, tontoman said:

Ok thanks, thought it might be something like that but good to know for sure.

Also don't you have to be next to a smithy to remove some of them? I'm pretty sure I remember that for at least some devices at one point. So try asking standing next to a forge and see if anything changes.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:52 PM, CrantiusColto said:

Is the whore armor not for CBBE? I'm seeing UNP in the bodyslide outfit menu, and the body texture is a bit screwy.

I'm using the CBBE SMP body, incidentally.

yeah i doesnt work for me eithther idk what the deal i just stopped caring after 8 beers tbh ((they)) dont want you to have fucntioning equipment 

On 2/20/2020 at 6:52 PM, CrantiusColto said:

tex.jpg

In debug, there is follower stats.  Looked around and haven't seen any explanation, so curios what the 'type' and stats mean or do?  Currently I have vanilla follower Brelyna who's got a 90+ in playful, sure she's kinda a waifu from how she speaks.  But her type is 'slaver', wtf lol.

On 3/6/2023 at 5:06 AM, bubba999 said:

Would it be possible to get just the mod itself without the voice files? That's quite large... thanks.

I don't know for sure, but don't see any mod change in the 2.14.5 changelog.  So 2.14.5 might just be the voicepack included, and 2.14.4 is only the mod.

I'm currently running 2.14.4 with a separate voicepack I got, setup before this version game out.