Devious Followers - Continued SE

Hey there, is there an easy way to reset my follower chosen as simple slavery buyer? I cant seem to add a new follower, they show up in the menu but when i click o the name to add them it jsut hangs. I've tried removing the current SS buyer by going to them and trying to add them again, but no luck. Finally i tried exporting the config, to see if i could change the json in some way, but I have no follower listed within the json either. Reseting using the debug menu didnt help either. Where does the chosen SS auction buyer info live, is it baked into the save?

I think the mod became a little broken with DD 5.2+ update:
If you make a deal that involves clit piercing the deal hangs out itself and bug the deal system as it appears as a deal but don't count the total of deals. I think the reason is that the newest update changed the name of the clit piercing to genital piercing and DFC can't find the item.
I want to change to Lozeark device controller.json to recognize the new items but honestly I have no idea of what to do to fix it.

Is anyone having this issue or is something else that is messing with DFC, at first I tought it was a Devious Lore conflict but I removed it and still have issues with collars, vag piercing, armbinders (it just recognizes handcuffs) 

Edit:
OMEGA LOL the troublemaker was DD for him.esp, everything seems fixed now

Edited by R4ThM0R3
28 minutes ago, R4ThM0R3 said:

I think the mod became a little broken with DD 5.2+ update:
If you make a deal that involves clit piercing the deal hangs out itself and bug the deal system as it appears as a deal but don't count the total of deals. I think the reason is that the newest update changed the name of the clit piercing to genital piercing and DFC can't find the item.
I want to change to Lozeark device controller.json to recognize the new items but honestly I have no idea of what to do to fix it.

I can't recall whether the issue stems from DD 5.2+ or Unforgiving Devices which I also have installed, but the issue can be more or less circumvented as follows, if I remember correctly:

After accepting a deal involving a clit piercing, wait a little while and then make a manual save. Load that save and wait a bit longer. After waiting for quite some time (during which you can do other things) the deal should actually appear (although the total deal count may still be off by one)

I tend to make saves before accepting deals to have the option of not dealing with this issue, and I've disabled the modular deals involving piercings to make it a more rare occurrence.

37 minutes ago, R4ThM0R3 said:

Is anyone having this issue or is something else that is messing with DFC, at first I tought it was a Devious Lore conflict but I removed it and still have issues with collars, vag piercing, armbinders (it just recognizes handcuffs) 

Oh, you're having issues with collars and armbinders too? That's strange, those have been working perfectly fine for me with DD 5.2 and UD installed.

11 hours ago, tazisname said:

So I see that you say this is somewhat compatible with Submissive Lola. How big of a caveat is that 'somewhat' ?

It kindoff depends on what you want to do with them.

Use DF and Lola in the same game but not at the same time? Literally not a problem. DF even has an option to activate Lola as a way to pay off debt.

Use DF and Lola at the same time, with different followers using the different systems? You'll probably notice some minor issues, but overall I think Lola is careful to not start major events while the PC is busy with something else. There will always be edgecases and jank, however.

Using DF and Lola at the same time with the same follower? Same minor issues as above, combined with exacerbated tonal mismatch between the two mods. The DF and Lola approach differ greatly thematically, so seeing both personalities present in the same follower could be strange.

5 hours ago, fuvaraelh said:

Hi, just a small question : what is toggling Serana as devious ? Despite finishing Dawnguard, she's still normal, and no dialogue option or debug options allow me to change her status

So she's currently a normal follower? And she's not marked as excluded in the MCM? And you've tried the "Debug for adding follower" option on her?

Devious Followers seems to be spamming my Papyrus. Any way to turn this logging off? 10+ log statements per second is a lot of clutter when you're looking for something else.

I wonder why it's polling this to begin with. "IgnoreFollowers"  doesn't really sound like something that needs to be polled every second.

Spoiler

[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - IsRunning
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 0 contains Illia
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 1 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 2 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 3 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 4 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 5 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 6 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 7 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 8 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 9 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:44PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - is scanning again...

2 hours ago, FusRoDah2 said:

Devious Followers seems to be spamming my Papyrus. Any way to turn this logging off? 10+ log statements per second is a lot of clutter when you're looking for something else.

I wonder why it's polling this to begin with. "IgnoreFollowers"  doesn't really sound like something that needs to be polled every second.

Hide contents

[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - IsRunning
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 0 contains Illia
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 1 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 2 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 3 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 4 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 5 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 6 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 7 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 8 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:43PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - alias 9 -empty-
[05/20/2023 - 11:55:44PM] DF - IgnoreFollowers - is scanning again...

*Ignores you harder*

1 hour ago, FusRoDah2 said:

It'd be even harder without a reply ;)
But I guess that's a passive aggressive way of saying I need to double-check the front page or something

Oh no, sorry! I meant to imply that that's what the DF system is doing to all those ignored followers! Sadly I don't know anything about fixing this bug...

1 hour ago, Aldid said:

Oh no, sorry! I meant to imply that that's what the DF system is doing to all those ignored followers! Sadly I don't know anything about fixing this bug...

Oh lol, no sorry for misinterpreting, it went over my head. Difficult to read the room on forums

Just installed the mod and 90% is working totally fine, but I'm having an issue where anytime certain pieces of equipment from the mod (for ex the slave handcuffs) are put on my character, the game crashes. DD stuff works just fine, and so do certain items from devious followers like the slave mittens and boots. Anyone have idea what my incompatibility might be?

Edited by rocksforyou
On 5/20/2023 at 6:30 PM, Aldid said:

So she's currently a normal follower? And she's not marked as excluded in the MCM? And you've tried the "Debug for adding follower" option on her?

Dawnguard is finished and she's now a standard follower. In DFC MCM menu, she's considered as "cannot follow", and the debug option to add follower through dialogue doesn't work with her (it's not appearing). I tried reloading a savefile prior to the end of Dawnguard, but nothing has changed.

Edited by fuvaraelh
1 hour ago, fuvaraelh said:

Dawnguard is finished and she's now a standard follower. In DFC MCM menu, she's considered as "cannot follow", and the debug option to add follower through dialogue doesn't work with her (it's not appearing). I tried reloading a savefile prior to the end of Dawnguard, but nothing has changed.

If the Debug option is appearing for everyone else, that is quite strange. The only dialogue conditions relevant are image.png.8fab30c17dfb6b8d19270f60495d889a.png

and

image.png.c340e659eeb04b0a56b16c06e3fe7304.png

Try manually adding her to the PotentialFollowerFaction, maybe? (addtofaction 0005C84D)

Edited by Aldid

So for some reason even if I clear my debt with my follower with the "Clear Debt - Follower will be dismissible" option the debt keeps re-activating and i need to 'clear debt' each time and idk if this is a bug or if that's just intended..?

• 3 weeks later...

I got Enslaved through Simple Slavery, how long is enslavement meant to last?  Or am i somehow meant to pay debt? There is no dialogue option to pay debt and i have amassed 5K gold while being enslaved.  I have the "Master?" dialogue but it's just "What should i be wearing" and What rules?.  Have been gagged by follower multiple times and return to town for the whole sleep with a bunch of people thing.  I have Gold control enabled in the MCM.

Edit: Ok - figured out i need to get the amount i owe, for a dialogue to show up.  Then just have normal deals to pay off after.

Edited by Beyound

I'm havin an issue. Whenever I try to enter Dragonsreach, my follower has me locked into a petsuit and tells me to present myself to the Jarl. But whenever I do, the Jarl just says his line and then just does nothing, leaving me locked out of the controls until I reload. What could be causing this issue? What should I do?

Got a problem, the scenes wont start. Right at the beginning the spanking scenes worked, but no actual sex scenes, after trying to figure out what was causing the issue not even spanking will start, other mods can start scenes fine tho. Also, the item equipping is broken (only since I removed SL Utility plus, which was causing issues with another mod, but I cant think of a reason why that would cause issues while equipping items on a clean save) and making a deal that requires to wear sth will not give me that item, nor will it actually make the deal. If anyone has any ideas how to fix either Issue, I'd greatly appreciate help.

Ok.  Say I want to change my DFC so that paying my follower doesn't add fatigue.  I have all kinds of other factors adding fatigue, like people slapping my character's ass and such.  I just kind of feel like paying should empower me, not my follower.  My goal is to make it easier to find a balance in gameplay without the runaway fatigue unless I spend tons at shrines.  Arousal already tends to run away on me.  There really should be more things that give negative arousal, but I digress.  

Where in the files would I change it so paying my follower doesn't affect fatigue?  I'm assuming it is buried in a script somewhere.

Also,

There is a serana voice.  Is this compatible with Serana after all?  How about Serana Dialogue addon?  Probably asking too much, but Serana isn't a standalone follower, and there is the voice pack, so maybe?

This has been asked like a million times, but I couldn't make it work well so I'm just going to ask again. Probably a body slide skill issue.

I tried using the custom whore meshes for CBBE provided on the mod page. This didn't do anything: I couldn't find the stuff in bodyslide. I did find stuff named DF-* and WWB * but they didn't load any of the CBBE outfits. I could build them and it did "work," but rescaled the body in game so that it would (presumably) not be compatible with any scaling mods (such as Beeing Female).

I then installed TAWOBA for CBBE, but this didn't work either. I suspect I am not properly replacing files, or something. I didn't end up replacing anything in Meshes/armor/DFCustWhoreArmor/Mage since there were already the named files in there. Unchecking the custome whore meshes for CBBE on the mod page didn't do anything. I don't particularly care for TAWOBA, I just thought it might make this work. Do I need to hunt down some outfit that I like and replace the .nif files in Meshes/armor/DFCustWhoreArmor/Mage with them, renamed to be Mage_F_0.nif and Mage_F_1.nif, or something? 

EDIT: I built some TAWOBA for CBBE meshes and put them in Meshes/armor/DFCustWhoreArmor/Mage and renamed them. This did not do anything, with or without the "use custom meshes" checked in MCM.

Edited by Polyhedron