when i install the NVSE extender my nvse crashes' date=' and the game won't start. i am using the latest beta, and it is installed in the right folder.

[/quote']

Upload nvse.log please.

i'm sorry, i'm a bit of a noob to this, where is that file located? i searched my new vegas folder and there is no file called: "nvse.log"

If NVSE is installed correctly, it is located in the main Fallout directory, where the executables are located.

when i install the NVSE extender my nvse crashes' date=' and the game won't start. i am using the latest beta, and it is installed in the right folder.

[/quote']

Upload nvse.log please.

i'm sorry, i'm a bit of a noob to this, where is that file located? i searched my new vegas folder and there is no file called: "nvse.log"

If NVSE is installed correctly, it is located in the main Fallout directory, where the executables are located.

Well, that's strange, even after downloading Nvse again and looking in the Rar, i don't see any file called: Nvse.log

That's because it's a log file. As in it logs what happens. As in it isn't created until NVSE actually does something. As in if you don't have it' date=' NVSE must not be running.

[/quote']

ok, but i am using the NVSE loader to launch the game, even if i delete the NVSE extender files (in order for it to launch properly), i still don't see an Nvse.log

That's because it's a log file. As in it logs what happens. As in it isn't created until NVSE actually does something. As in if you don't have it' date=' NVSE must not be running.

[/quote']

ok, but i am using the NVSE loader to launch the game, even if i delete the NVSE extender files (in order for it to launch properly), i still don't see an Nvse.log

are you using a mod manager?

[/quote']

are you using a mod manager?

Yes, i am using FOMM

Make sure that the Extender is in the right location (data/NVSE/plugins). If that folder doesn't exist you have to create it yourself.

Also make sure to install NVSE 3b2. That is the version required to run Sexout. NVSE goes in the Fallout main directory' date=' where the FalloutNV.exe is located.

Install both of them manually. If you've installed either one of these with FOMM, they are in the wrong location. Prides recommendation for installing [i']everything[/i] with FOMM can be a bit misleading here.

Make sure that the Extender is in the right location (data/NVSE/plugins). If that folder doesn't exist you have to create it yourself.

Also make sure to install NVSE 3b2. That is the version required to run Sexout. NVSE goes in the Fallout main directory' date=' where the FalloutNV.exe is located.

Install both of them manually. If you've installed either one of these with FOMM, they are in the wrong location. Prides recommendation for installing [i']everything[/i] with FOMM can be a bit misleading here.

i didn't install them using FOMM, it's simply the mod manager i use.

This is the answer for your problem, you were describing a few posts back. Read the instructions above the FOMM bit. I'm getting tired to write the same thing over and over again, so I recycle old posts. If you would have read the installation instructions for each file you were downloading, I wouldn't have to do that.

This is the answer for your problem' date=' you were describing a few posts back. Read the instructions above the FOMM bit. I'm getting tired to write the same thing over and over again, so I recycle old posts. If you would have read the installation instructions for each file you were downloading, I wouldn't have to do that.

[/quote']

well, before posting my problem i went through old posts from this thread, and i did run into yours, but i am doing everything it says, i am using the latest version of NVSE, and both NVSE and the extender are installed where they are supposed to be: the extender is in : Data/Nvse/plugins, and NVSE is in the main fallout dir. i checked all of those before asking for help.

If you have all the correct files in the correct places there is no reason that it won't work. Unless you have a non-steam version of course. I'm not insinuating that you do' date=' but NVSE and the extender won't work with non-steam versions of F:NV.

[/quote']

well, thanks for all your help :) (everyone)

I might just be incompetent but whenever I put the script extender into the plugins file and try to load a save, fallout just stops working, an error message comes up and exits the program. I tried running it without the extender and I get an error message that says I have v0 and sexout needs V9.

also, I've tried to get some nude mods, but for some reason the girl is wearing this weird ugly green underwear anyone else know what I'm doing wrong?

Are you using NVSE version 3 beta 2 from silverlock.org? You MUST use the newest beta version with sexout' date=' in addition to the NVSE extender.

[/quote']

The latest seems to be crashing the game for me too.

52510310.png

AND which is why the OP of this thread where you download the extender says:

Make sure you install the latest BETA of NVSE. As of now, that is NVSE V3 beta 2, available here.

in a nice large font...

Are you using NVSE version 3 beta 2 from silverlock.org? You MUST use the newest beta version with sexout' date=' in addition to the NVSE extender.

[/quote']

52510310.png

Make sure you install the latest BETA of NVSE. As of now, that is NVSE V3 beta 2, available here.

in a nice large font...

It also says the "latest" and "As of now that is 3b2" it's not clear what version should be downloaded if anything downloading the latest one which is 2b12 according to the site makes more sense

[/quote']

52510310.png

in a nice large font...

It also says the "latest" and "As of now that is 3b2" it's not clear what version should be downloaded if anything downloading the latest one which is 2b12 according to the site makes more sense

No, it does not say "latest", it says "latest BETA of NVSE". The period was not after the word "latest", it was after the phrase "latest BETA of NVSE". Hell, the word BETA was in ALL CAPS to emphasize that it was the BETA needed. You were told in the OP the EXACT version to use (which you even quoted), and you ignored it. No amount of quibbling over the word "latest" is going to make that fact go away. However, now that you know EXACTLY which version to run, is it working for you?

Fresh install of FONV, loaded New Vegas Script Extender v3 beta 2.7z ... then placed the v11 Extender into the plugins folder. Upon starting FONV, I get the message that I need version v9 or better and that I am currently using v0. Any ideas?

Update: Silly me, had the NVSE folder under the root and not data ... moved it and works fine now. My bad. :)