I have a question about your custom version of the New Vegas Script Extender :), and forgive me if this has already been answered.

Is this custom version and its extension built upon the latest release of the "official," New Vegas Script Extender? The reason I ask this is so I can use your version to run the awesome Sexout mod, but still be compatible with all of the mods that use the current build of the "official," New Vegas Script Extender. I'm asking this because it would really bum me out if I would come across incompatiblites with mods that use the "official." Version.

If this is going to an issue. I understand, seeing how you're waiting to collaborate with the official Silverlock team to have some of your features integrated into a newer release when they're less time constrained. It'll most likely be worth the wait. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. My question sounds like this: What if i dont have the nvse\plugins - folder? Should i create 2 folders and name them and then put the NVSE Extender plugins files there? Or? Or what?

(Q: Why my animations aren't working?

A: Do you have NVSE installed properly? It's files need to be in folder <...\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\>

A2: Do you have NVSE Extender installed properly? It's file nvse_extender.dll needs to be in folder in <...\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\data\nvse\plugins\>.)

Do you have New Vegas Script Extender?

http://nvse.silverlock.org/

Now this is where THIS plugin should be:

fallout new vegas\data\nvse\plugins\ folder will appear only after installation of the the core and data files of sexoutNG in FOMM. Thats why i didn't find it at first in my FNV Data folder. I started the installation of SexoutNG from the "new" to me-nvse and then the mode itself. All okay with that now.

Just for info' date=' NVSE extender (and Sexout) is compatible with the latest version of the official NVSE (version 3 beta 2).

[/quote']

Does that mean NVSE officially integrated the changes?

I'd like to be clear about this too. Does this remove the need for pride's custom nvse (v2-b13)?

The newest NVSE release notes don't really give anything away in terms of NG stuff, unless it has to do with the token value functionality. Then again, damifiknow what was in the custom nvse to begin with :D

Test successful, great day for all! Custom NVSE build removed from the OP, and OP updated. Thanks to everyone who helped get NVSE hacked to where we needed it, special thanks to Jaam for pestering IanPatt after I'd given up, and extra special thanks to those of you responsible for ~4000 downloads of the custom NVSE build.

I can't recall ever downloading a version of NVSE that wasn't a beta. Even the so-called "latest version" is still 2beta12. 3beta2 is just a bit more beta than that one, I guess. They must be using a definition of the term I'm not aware of...

Well 3beta2 is a *double* beta. It is marked "beta version" on the page, while 2beta12 is marked "latest version".. but uh yeah.. you want the *actual* latest version, which is not called "latest version", but "beta version."

I'll just shut up now and thank Ian for getting our patches in there at all, no matter what he named it. ;)

Well 3beta2 is a *double* beta. It is marked "beta version" on the page' date=' while 2beta12 is marked "latest version".. but uh yeah.. you want the *actual* latest version, which is not called "latest version", but "beta version."

I'll just shut up now and thank Ian for getting our patches in there at all, no matter what he named it. ;)

[/quote']

Tried it. Seems to be working. Many thanks.

Edit: Now my animations aren't working. :( I'll try installing them later.