Extender v11 in OP

I restructured the downloads and rewrote most of the OP. You now need both files, no more "plus pack" with both, just to make things easier during updates.

The v11 extender just adds exception handling to every function and logs the exceptions to the extender log file. I was having some crashes today and thought they might be related, but so far they don't seem to be. None of the exceptions, if caught, will propagate upward, so exceptions within the extender should not be able to crash the game.

If extender functions are not returning what you think they should, check the extender log file for exceptions that were caught (and discarded).

The NVSE build is not changed from the previous release, the zip file is just restructured and renamed.

prideslayer: just a quick note. I use a mod called savekey (been using it for quite a while) that requires NVSE. It basically adds a hot key (f11 although it can be changed) that creates a full save rather than a quick save. It's nice in that you don't have to go to the menu options to do a full save. Anyway, I noticed that after I updated to the your altered NVSE version, it stopped working. It would not longer create saves. Neither a clean install, nor a fresh game worked. It just stopped working after installing your modified NVSE. Other than that issue, I haven't seen anything else that stands out. I just removed it for now, but I thought you might like to know about this.

I run a mod called Project Nevada and use MCM, your NVSE:E build conflicts with these. I tried installing the old version of NVSE and the mods would probably work but the game crashes because of not having your NVSE and The updated Sexout mods activated.

To put it simply the game won't show MCM and Project Nevada with your NVSE. Also the sexout mod's won't work with the old NVSE.

Am I going to have to choose one or the other?

EDIT:

This was my own error please disregard this. Your NVSE works correctly I apologize.

prideslayer: since updating to the modded nvse (b13) I've noticed in the GECK editor that the option to turn on/off spellcheck (under the Edit menu) has disappeared. I launch GECK using the NVSE loader. The spellchecker still pops up, but now I can't disable it. Has anyone else seen this?

prideslayer: since updating to the modded nvse (b13) I've noticed in the GECK editor that the option to turn on/off spellcheck (under the Edit menu) has disappeared. I launch GECK using the NVSE loader. The spellchecker still pops up' date=' but now I can't disable it. Has anyone else seen this?

[/quote']

That's part of GeckPU, is it properly loaded, check nvse-editor.log ?

NX_CopyEVs is coded and tested locally. Beta of v12 will be along before too long. Syntax is..

; NX_CopyEVs srcref dstref srckey dstkey
; e.g.
playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "foo:bar:ref" actorA
; player.NX_GetEVFo "foo:bar:ref" will return actorA

NX_CopyEVs player player "foo" "foo2"
; player.NX_GetEVFo "foo2:bar:ref" is now also actorA

; or
NX_CopyEVs player actorB "foo:bar" "hohum"
; actorB.NX_GetEVFo "hohum:ref" is now actorA

; and so forth

FLs, FOs, and any future types will be copied. All key/value pairs matching the srckey on srcref are copied to dstref, with the srckey section of the key replaced with dstkey.

prideslayer: since updating to the modded nvse (b13) I've noticed in the GECK editor that the option to turn on/off spellcheck (under the Edit menu) has disappeared. I launch GECK using the NVSE loader. The spellchecker still pops up' date=' but now I can't disable it. Has anyone else seen this?

[/quote']

Working fine here with PU dll "nvse_plugin_geckpu-nv-14.dll" -- this is the non-beta version of powerup, not the beta which allows editing of ESMs in the geck.

Complete screw up on my end. Sorry. Somehow I deleted the powerup. I've been having fun getting FOMM to work so I could unpack the fallout bsa so I could access the icons, etc in the geck. Somehow I must have deleted powerup while uninstalling and reinstalling mods. Anyway... downloaded, working, and thanks for putting up with today's brain fart from me...

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting this when I try to load the game

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: FalloutNV.exe

Application Version: 1.4.0.525

Application Timestamp: 4e0d50ed

Fault Module Name: nvse_extender.dll_unloaded

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 5031327d

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0a8d28d0

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Any idea whats going because I can NOT for the life of me get the animations to work properly and Iv'e tried everything (at least I think I have.)

@ Prideslayer

Could you share extender version 9, please?

Long story short: I've reverted everything to the days of SNG v2.5.69 in an attempt to get Arousal tracking back into BrutalRapers' rape scenes (it was still there back then), but it still doesn't track. Extender is the only part of which I couldn't find an older version, so I'm guessing Arousal tracking disappearance is due to changes in v10+.

@ Prideslayer

Could you share extender version 9' date=' please?

Long story short: I've reverted everything to the days of SNG v2.5.69 in an attempt to get Arousal tracking back into BrutalRapers' rape scenes (it was still there back then), but it still doesn't track. Extender is the only part of which I couldn't find an older version, so I'm guessing Arousal tracking disappearance is due to changes in v10+.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that it soesn't have anything to do with the extender.. and I don't have an archive of binary versions. I could try to dig through the commits to separate the v10 and v11 commits (I don't believe I branched.. oops) but that would take quite a bit of time for something I'm pretty sure isn't going to help..