I'm pretty sure that it soesn't have anything to do with the extender.. and I don't have an archive of binary versions. I could try to dig through the commits to separate the v10 and v11 commits (I don't believe I branched.. oops) but that would take quite a bit of time for something I'm pretty sure isn't going to help..

Hmm, I wonder what's caused it to stop working, then. I guess I better ask Jaam if he can make BR work through SexoutLust when available.

hey I know the op says to extract the extender files to the falloutNV directory but whenever I do that I get the error message "cannot find falloutNV.exe" when I try to run the loader (in fact no matter what I do with the files I get this message). I am assuming I have to run the loader because even if I install the files via NMM the MCM still says the script extender is not detected. The funny thing is I managed to install the extender a few days ago just fine but for the life of me I cannot remember how I did it.

ok I feel like im simply doing something terribly wrong. I have the nexus mod manager and essentially what I am doing is:

1. downloading the compilation files

2. using 7zip which then compresses them into a single .zip file

3. using the "add mod via file" function on the NMM to add the compressed .zip file to the mods tab

4. double clicking the file in the mods tab in nexus mod manager to install it.

5. the file installs apparently

Where I am at now is that nothing appears to happen after this. nothing is added to the plugins tab which sucks because I actually got all the files to show up in the plugins tab but then I tried to reinstall it all to fix the CTD's and now im essentially back to square one.

Is there a thread more current than the "how to install sexout" one that gives a step by step (preferably click by click because ive been at a loss for almost a week now) instruction for installation? Or if either of you guys have the knowledge could you help troubleshoot through it? (I know im asking around alot but at this point its become more like a personal crusade to figure this out lol)

You're skipping a step with the compilation.

ok I feel like im simply doing something terribly wrong. I have the nexus mod manager and essentially what I am doing is:

3. using the "add mod via file" function on the NMM to add the compressed .zip file to the mods tab

In your list here, step 1.5 should be "Uncompress the 4 compilation files into one file." By compressing the 4 files into one all you're doing is making an archive of archives.

You're skipping a step with the compilation.

In your list here' date=' step 1.5 should be "Uncompress the 4 compilation files into one file." By compressing the 4 files into one all you're doing is making an archive of archives.

[/quote']

ok. So when I use 7zip it auto compresses the 4 files into one .zip file. step 1.5 should be to "uncompress" the file that 7zip, for lack of a better word, creates? I assume I can do this by right clicking or will have to use 7zip again? (only downloaded 7zip for this express purpose so im not very familiar with it). Also Im told that I need the NVSEb13 file from here however I DO NOT need the other NVSE file correct? also should I have the MCM and script extender files working BEFORE downloading and installing the compilation file or does it not matter?

MCM will work at any time before or after, its a separate file. And sexout will work without MCM, you just won't be able to change settings. As far as the download/uncompress/recompress/install process, I'll quote myself:

Installation Instructions:

1) Pick a download source. Get all four files from either Mediashare OR 4shared. You need all four from one source or the other, not all 8.

2) Unzip the 001 file. The other 3 files should unzip automatically. The files were created with 7zip, I am unsure if any other compression program will work.

3) Recompress the resulting file into a single archive.

4) Install via FOMM or other mod manager of your choice. I only use FOMM, I created this file with FOMM, if you use any other mod manager program I cannot guarantee it will work.

Next, from the OP of this thread all you need is the NVSE b13 zip file. Install it according to the instructions there.

After that, follow the suggestions here to make sure you have all you need in the correct order.

At long last, once completing all those steps, you should be good to play.

MCM will work at any time before or after' date=' its a separate file. And sexout will work without MCM, you just won't be able to change settings. As far as the download/uncompress/recompress/install process, I'll quote myself:

Installation Instructions:

1) Pick a download source. Get all four files from either Mediashare OR 4shared. You need all four from one source or the other, not all 8.

2) Unzip the 001 file. The other 3 files should unzip automatically. The files were created with 7zip, I am unsure if any other compression program will work.

3) Recompress the resulting file into a single archive.

4) Install via FOMM or other mod manager of your choice. I only use FOMM, I created this file with FOMM, if you use any other mod manager program I cannot guarantee it will work.

Next, from the OP of this thread all you need is the NVSE b13 zip file. Install it according to the instructions there.

After that, follow the suggestions here to make sure you have all you need in the correct order.

At long last, once completing all those steps, you should be good to play.

Im using the other source but I figured I let you know that there appears to be only 2 files in the mediafire link not sure if this is intended.

ok so I

1. downloaded the two files

2. placed them in a temporary folder (7zip wont let me access my downloads folder for some reason)

3. used 7zip to compress the two files

4. used the right click command "extract all" on the compressed folder and extracted them to the "mods" folder in NMM

5. installed via the mod manager

and still no plugins are showing. When I got it to work yesterday NMM gave me the message "building mods" is there something I have to do to get it to do this?

Reverse steps 3 and 4. Extract the two files first' date=' then compress them into 1.

[/quote']

ok it appears to have worked. the mod is activated and the plugins are showing. the last thing I believe is installing the NVSEb13 file correct? ill check the op here and see if I can figure it out. I just need to extract the NVSEb13 files into the NVSE directory right?

Does the NVSE b13 build use 4+ GB RAM?

Just asking because the original NVSE has an extra 4gb loader and I could not anything in the OP.

No it doesn't. There's an additional download on the NVSE site for a 4GB loader, but it doesn't "come with" NVSE, and AFAIK, source for it is not available. I believe others have reported that it still works with this version of NVSE.

Wrong. The custom NVSE install goes in the same place as the normal NVSE install does.

the op says to extract the custom NVSE into the plugins folder in the nvse directory correct? (im assuming the b13 file is the custom NVSE since the compilation file came with the NVSE and NVSE plugins folder)

Wrong. The custom NVSE install goes in the same place as the normal NVSE install does.

the op says to extract the custom NVSE into the plugins folder in the nvse directory correct? (im assuming the b13 file is the custom NVSE since the compilation file came with the NVSE and NVSE plugins folder)

It says this:

How do I install it?

Install NVSE as normal' date=' simply extract all the files to your fallout new vegas directory.

Install the extender by extracting the contents to the data/nvse/plugins directory.