So just set free the quest slave? Won't it fck up the quest for good?

Possibly it might. However what I really need to know is "what" you updated. If you updated slave trader then things get dicey.

If you did not update slave trader and updated a different plugin then we may be able to come up with a workable solution. We really need to know all of the facts on what you updated and to take a peak at your load order.

I updated Slave Trade English Final, Bravil Underground 0.96 final, LoversPK rev 96. I will give the load order as soon as i get on my PC.

Ok, then you are really screwed. Sorry.

It says right in the OP for slave trader that it requires a clean save or a new game. Either one will erase your progress with bravil underground.

The only thing you can do is roll back slave trader to the version you were running before (v91 beta I assume) and finish out playing the bravil underground plugin.

You can update bravil underground without clean saving or starting a new game just fine.

When I updated Slave Trader and Bravil Underground, my slaves didn't lose their slave token, only their "times with humans/animals" counters, and half of them ended up in the Tiber Septim hotel, so it was easy to reacquire them, and it made going through some of the quests easier. Most of them I just walked up to them, used the enslave spell, and they were fully mine again.

When I updated Slave Trader and Bravil Underground' date=' my slaves didn't lose their slave token, only their "times with humans/animals" counters, and half of them ended up in the Tiber Septim hotel, so it was easy to reacquire them, and it made going through some of the quests easier. Most of them I just walked up to them, used the enslave spell, and they were fully mine again.

[/quote']

Bravil underground versions can be switched around with zero issues. I have made a note of that multiple times.

Slave trader requires dismissing all slaves and then clean saving prior to upgrading. This isn't from me, but rather from the Japanese guys who made the plugin. According to what I could glean from the readme.txt, the reason for this is if you don't it can break the ai for the slaves, as well as breaking some of the scripts and the tracking mechanisms. If you don't dismiss the slaves and clean save prior to upgrading from v91beta to v1.0 Final then you are risking breaking your slave trader plugin (you may not even realize parts are broken for a while). If you want to take the risk then it is completely up to you. I am just passing along the mod creators instructions. ;)

I finally finished the quests for this mod and I was a little disappointed at the ending. I thought you'd get some perks or bonus income after becoming the new boss, or even an increase in the amount of money you make when pimping/selling slaves. Even the new mace you get isn't that great for just capturing slaves.

Edit: What do the "Fingers of Deidra" do? Onan says it attracts people but I see no difference. I can't even equip them.

Money is not an issue as you can just do the skooma quests (repeatable) and become rich in a very short amount of time.

With slave trader v1.0 you can tweak the price of slaves to your hearts desire.

Again, just open the CS and tweak the mace to suit what you think it should be.

The fingers of the Daedra adds a spell to your spell book while it is in your inventory to fortify your personality by 10. If you drop the item then you loose the spell.

As to the ending, well it is a Japanese created plugin and they have a slightly different perspective than say Europe or the Americas. As to the lack of perks - well when you do that you risk borking up peoples games. Most plugins like this are designed to be played through and then uninstalled. If you have lingering perks that can adversely effect a persons ability to do this.

Slave trader requires dismissing all slaves and then clean saving prior to upgrading.

Dismissing as in releasing them into the wild? Because when I updated, I thought I just had to disable all the slave transactions I'd done with that LST uninstall option. I get the feeling it wouldn't have actually mattered though, as the slave token is apparently in the Lovers ESM, not LST or BU.

Thanks for the spoiler, Kageryu! I am so happy that you managed to finish everything! Its probably too late now, but can you fix your post?

Spoiler Alert!

I finally finished the quests for this mod and I was a little disappointed at the ending. I thought you'd get some perks or bonus income after becoming the new boss' date=' or even an increase in the amount of money you make when pimping/selling slaves. Even the new mace you get isn't that great for just capturing slaves.

Edit: What do the "Fingers of Deidra" do? Onan says it attracts people but I see no difference. I can't even equip them.

[/quote']

If you have trainer that much then she already is a sex slave. You need to talk to her, look for conversation topics that were not there before. If she doesn't have any then you probably have a mod that is conflicting with this plugin. You can try taking her to the med clinic in the underground city and have her made into a sex slave immediately (or have her memory erased).

having some troubles with this mod, for one my slave suddenly stopped following me when that wasn't a problem before, and now she disappeared. I can reload an old save and it keeps happening when ever a leave a cell or fast travel.

Another problem is I did the quest (Wait in the Chest) and the only reward I got was about 50 gold or something, when the quest spoilers on the first page say your supposed to get the [LST] Pack Slave spell. Is there a console command to get that spell? because that may solve my slave problem mentioned above.

Thanks for clearing that up, I did pick up a clear storage off the crazy guys corpse, didn't know i was supposed to equip/read it lol.

My other question is why do most of the quests not have quest markers? is that supposed to be the case? like the ones where you gotta break a slave, I am on the 4th one where i have to talk to a pirate, and there's no marker. SO i guess i better go hunting around Anvil or Imperial city, that's the only places with ships i can think of. Kind of a pain in the ass though lol.

The 4th Trainer quest????

The ship is in the undergound harbor,there you talk to Thorus.

"Cherry"(a female warrior) is in this ship in a cage.

!!!!look around in the city, enter all houses and then start the quests!!!Yes it's not a follow quest-marker mod.

Greetings all,

Been reading up on this one and I was wondering if anyone has tried removing the requirement for MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98 yet?

While I'd like to give this one a try once I get Oblivion re-installed I'd rather avoid having to install extra mods that I don't really want. I have downloaded both MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98a but when I extract MBP++ v98a I get problems (Explorer crashes) so I've given up trying to figure that one out!

Greetings all' date='

Been reading up on this one and I was wondering if anyone has tried removing the requirement for MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98 yet?

While I'd like to give this one a try once I get Oblivion re-installed I'd rather avoid having to install extra mods that I don't really want. I have downloaded both MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98a but when I extract MBP++ v98a I get problems (Explorer crashes) so I've given up trying to figure that one out!

[/quote']

Sorry, I have no plans on doing this. Anyone who wishes to take a crack at it, please feel free to.

It's easy to change it to no MBP. Use a emty esm named Beautiful People2ch-Ed.esm. Download it from here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=790&pid=13101#pid13101

or ceate one in CS or use the one you have and delete everything inside. Put it inthe Data folder then you can load BravilUnderground with CS or Tes4Edit. You must only change the NPCs(MBP races,hair,eys)to Vanilla.(about 30% of BravilUnderground people use MBP stuff, a lot of work but easy)

I never used MBP,and I play BravilUnderground,CrowningIsle and ImmoralSisters.

Greetings all' date='

[/quote']

Sorry, I have no plans on doing this. Anyone who wishes to take a crack at it, please feel free to.

Thanks for confirming you don't plan on creating a no-MBP version, if no-one else is working on this then I guess I'll give it a try myself once I get Oblivion etc re-installed.

It's easy to change it to no MBP. Use a emty esm named Beautiful People2ch-Ed.esm. Download it from here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=790&pid=13101#pid13101

or ceate one in CS or use the one you have and delete everything inside. Put it inthe Data folder then you can load BravilUnderground with CS or Tes4Edit. You must only change the NPCs(MBP races' date='hair,eys)to Vanilla.(about 30% of BravilUnderground people use MBP stuff, a lot of work but easy)

I never used MBP,and I play BravilUnderground,CrowningIsle and ImmoralSisters.

[/quote']

Many thanks for the info, I've checked through my 500+ "library" of Oblivion mods and I already have the Lovers no MBP Patches mod so at least I have that ready to be used! Once I have Oblivion and everything else re-installed I'll make some time to work on this. Unless you already have a no-MBP version of Bravil Underground that you'd be willing to share? ;) No worries if not, figured it might be worth asking at least! :D

My BravilUnderground.esp is strongly modified.Vanilla names translated(German),slave trader poster and MolagBal statue changed, pictures added, changed ceatures armor nifs to normal creatures nif, add 2 stables, add and changed clothes..... without all the required meshes and textures nobody can use my esp. sorry

My BravilUnderground.esp is strongly modified.Vanilla names translated(German)' date='slave trader poster and MolagBal statue changed, pictures added, changed ceatures armor nifs to normal creatures nif, add 2 stables, add and changed clothes..... without all the required meshes and textures nobody can use my esp. sorry

[/quote']

No problem, as I said, it was worth asking as it may have saved me some time! :D I'll get around to creating my own version once I get the game and everything else re-installed. Once again, thanks for the info on how to proceed, it's very much appreciated! ;)