Yes, I've used your conversions.

In the other thread though, member Palagpat seems to have problems with the mesh bikini bottom being invisible except for the strings.

It probably was a bad idea trying to help him with files different from the ones he is using. It could be a wrong texture path or different file name for the texture in question. When I tested the transparency for the mesh binki, it showed up correctly in my game, working without fail. That's what makes me wonder what went wrong.

Hey, first post on the forum ... I've really been impressed with all the work everyone puts into their stuff here, by the way. Makes me wish I could do mods, myself, but it seems like just about everything that can be done has been.

Anyway, I'm having a problem with the Mai's Outfits store. When I talk to Helena, it doesn't give me the option to purchase anything. The only buttons at the bottom of the dialog are Persuade and Goodbye. What have I screwed up?

You have most likely got to the store before or after the shop's opening times. The store opens at 6am and closes around 5pm. If you are using a new game a day may have to go passed before the shop updates and the opening times kick in. If you are criminal then Helena won't serve you.

I'm going to make the shop 24/7 in the next update hopefully.

You have most likely got to the store before or after the shop's opening times. The store opens at 6am and closes around 5pm. If you are using a new game a day may have to go passed before the shop updates and the opening times kick in. If you are criminal then Helena won't serve you.

I'm going to make the shop 24/7 in the next update hopefully.

yay

I have added the BB feature to the following DMRA armors.

Lady Dress Baby Doll

Elisyum - Goodbye Mother

Erotic Maid

Slinky Kunoichi

Jannit and Katrin

I will pass these on for Mai to check out and if she is likes them like I will add them to the shop.

also my 2,000th post! :D

New shop layout is finished!

- 24 hour service.

- ANB Bikinis are now sold by Helena, everything else sold by Elise.

- Repair and Recharge now serviced.

- Chainmail armor added back into game, brought from Elise.

- Fur armor added back into game, brought from Elise.

- Now uses TS Hotel design.

- Store Private quarters removed as no longer needed.

Any bugs or problems please post them here.

stupid question, im sorry - can you tell me what walk/idle animation mod you are using? theres so many options I dont know which to use. I presume you need a specific walk and idle animation to take advantage of the BBB + BB part. ALso - can you tell me which animation replacer makes the NPC ladies walk sexyer?

thanks sorry for the noob questions.

stupid question' date=' im sorry - can you tell me what walk/idle animation mod you are using? theres so many options I dont know which to use. I presume you need a specific walk and idle animation to take advantage of the BBB + BB part. ALso - can you tell me which animation replacer makes the NPC ladies walk sexyer?

thanks sorry for the noob questions.

[/quote']

The ones being used in the videos are Natural Walk and Stylish Jump, I have linked them below. If you don't like Natural Walk you can use Pretty Women.

Natural Walk - Animation Replacer

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31240

Stylish Jump - Animation Replacer

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20459

Pretty Woman - Animation Replacer

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/32572

On the video with the "summer anyone" thing

do you know what race' date=' and how you got the tatoo?

lol sorry, im noob.:s

[/quote']

Ofcourse I do I made the vids :P

Race is FFRace(finalfantasyrace)

Tattoo - just use the textures from diablo elves race

On the video with the "summer anyone" thing

do you know what race' date=' and how you got the tatoo?

lol sorry, im noob.:s

[/quote']

Ofcourse I do I made the vids :P

Race is FFRace(finalfantasyrace)

Tattoo - just use the textures from diablo elves race

Thank you very much! :)

DMRA - BouncingButt(BB) Latest Complete Package

6 New Armors Added and one weapon, talk to Elise to get them

- Includes all currently released armors

- Added Lady Dress Baby Doll

- Added Elisyum GoodBye Mother

- Added Erotic Maid

- Added Slinky Kunoichi

- Added Jannit and Katrin Evening Dress

- Added Witch Armor and Raptor weapon

Any bugs or problems please post them here.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xcs7qj4dajp7zib