Shop update on hold

Taking a break from the forum again for a while.

Everything for the update is done apart from new armors which I am still waiting to receive or them to be released.

- Interior changes to the shop.

- Posters showing outfits being worn.

- A book on each desk contains the names of outfits and the pieces that make them. Just match the name of the poster to the book.

- Shop location has been changed to make it more game friendly.

- New custom shop sign.

- New Vendor: Jessica.

- All dialogue options and old quest material removed.

I'll finish the update when I get back and when there is armors to go in it.

On the shop NPCs or all NPCs?

All the vanilla NPCs. I rather suspect that some of the mods I am using together with DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp mess up the voiceover. Can you upload somewhere older version? I will try it out and see if the problem still continues.

All the vanilla NPCs. I rather suspect that some of the mods I am using together with DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp mess up the voiceover. Can you upload somewhere older version? I will try it out and see if the problem still continues.

There is no older version. There is a dialogue crossover fault which is most likely causing this due to the mini quest I put in.

Afraid you are going to have to wait until the next patch' date=' at the moment I cannot say when that is going to be.

Well that sucks. I want to see some ghost armors :(

It's been ages already.

Well when I get them you can have them after you download the update.

Over the last 3 days I have been editing, cutting, copying and bug fixing to help Mai make her mod great. :)

To spice the place up a bit I have added some decor. The shop will be based in a new location as well to take advantage of it's new look as it will be decorated outside as well. It will also have a new shop sign as well to make it stand out.

It won't be stopping there either, compared to the last this one will be that big you would think I had started completely again. :D

I'll upload the rest of the pics tomorrow before I take a break from the forums. If the update gets released before then I don't know.

Images of upcoming update.

2012101900002l.jpg

2012102000001.jpg

screenshot0fz.jpg

EDIT: Correcting grammar and spelling.

NOTE TO SELF: Don't post while sleepy.

Nice!

Yeah, a certain modder forgot to supervise me and my Asian women hotness fetish kinda got mixed in with the mod. But who doesn't like Asian women :D Even Asian women love Asian women :P

There is also a secret room which is based around Jessica's life but you have to find a way to get in there :) You will find something in their that will send you on an Easter egg hunt of sorts. Go on the hunt and find some nice goodies.

The update is almost done but at the moment I am not in the mood to continue modding on it at the moment. Not in the correct frame of mind.

Changes to the vendors

Helena and Elise have had a race change. They have been changed to a human based race and are now built directly into the mod. This should stop any graphics bugs.

What's left to do

- Fix the missing dialogue on some NPCs.

- Add new furniture items to the shop.

- Finish the poster and rug decorations.

- Finish sorting out the new public bedroom area.

- Finish the NPC scripts.

- Add in the Ghost armor.

- Place Mailamea's Bouncing Delights in a new location.

- Attach the new store sign on the building.

Yeah' date=' a certain modder forgot to supervise me and my Asian women hotness fetish kinda got mixed in with the mod. But who doesn't like Asian women :D Even Asian women love Asian women :P[/quote']So why you don't add a picture of Mailamea (with her permission, possibly a posed one made for purpose) in the shop, maybe replacing one of the pic on the floor ?

Well I can tell you now that is going to be a no. I have worked with Ark on a couple of mods and for both times the has deliberately refused to add any real life pictures of anyone into a mod.

Even if the Mailamea said he was to add her picture he was still refuse to do it. Hell he even said it to his ex when she wanted her picture added to her mod. :s

Aye' date=' every since that 'incident' between you and your female friend before Christmas.

[/quote']

I thought we agreed never to talk about that again. :dodgy:

Well I can tell you now that is going to be a no. I have worked with Ark on a couple of mods and for both times the has deliberately refused to add any real life pictures of anyone into a mod.

Even if the Mailamea said he was to add her picture he was still refuse to do it. Hell he even said it to his ex when she wanted her picture added to her mod. :s

^ fact

Hmmmm.. *Wanders*

There's a worry :P