Mailamea' date=' I kindly request your intervention for adding the BB bones to the "DMRA BBB Fine Tuned Body v2 with No Waist Seam" available on the Nexus here

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42185

Only if you want and when you can. Thank you in advance for your kindness.

[/quote']

Thanks, I'm so clumsy I forgot to tell everyone that , that is the one I'm using already with BB added to it. Ill upload the files as soon as possible.

It's not dead it's now the Shop update so you can get more of them if needed from the merchant.

It is located across from The Floating Bloat in the Water Front of the Imperial City.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8t22312lre2ikuc

The shop is going to be updated with the new content when it's all ready.

Mai you might what to remove the dead link and clean up the OP. :)

Gonna clean up the op, and only leave the shop, its best so once I set up the new armors and clothes it will just be an esp update + the new meshes and textures.

Sorry if its taking too long, getting busy and busy at the moment.

I think the location of your shop door conflicts with Sex Shop (I don't currently have Sex Shop installed, though)

I recommend that you not worry about the location, though, as Sex Shop is a mess of a mod that I intend on redoing after I've completed the three mods that I'm working on now - this is more of a heads up for anyone who might install that mod over yours.

I almost had a clean version of Sex Shop completed when my last Oblivion install crapped out and I deleted everything during a drunken hissy fit. Don't drink and mod!

I think the location of your shop door conflicts with Sex Shop (I don't currently have Sex Shop installed' date=' though)[/quote']

Recently I found another mod quite relevant to my interests that probably also conflicts, seems to be in the same location. Haven't installed it yet, so I can only guess. I remember once having a large player home in that location, the 'Imperial Warehouse'. There must be something attractive about the place that so many modders choose this part of the Waterfront for their mods... Damn compatibility issues!

I think the location of your shop door conflicts with Sex Shop (I don't currently have Sex Shop installed' date=' though)[/quote']

Recently I found another mod quite relevant to my interests that probably also conflicts, seems to be in the same location. Haven't installed it yet, so I can only guess. I remember once having a large player home in that location, the 'Imperial Warehouse'. There must be something attractive about the place that so many modders choose this part of the Waterfront for their mods... Damn compatibility issues!

Its probably the only place left available in the IC. I mod my game for myself, but I could never relese my mods because Better Cities (NOT better for me or what I want!) seems to hog every effing inch of landscape in every damned city.

There is not one inch of "The IC" (Comng this fall to the WB!) left open to mod. If you DO mod the IC, people bitch like hungry monkeys and scream for patches. I don't install works of arrogance - mods that transform my game into someone else's fantasy world.

I think - when I get time - I'll add Sex Shop to this mod. You don't have a basement and you don't have an upstairs (at least in the verson I installed). Some dancing girls and dilos would flesh things out, though.

Who says the shop has to be in the city and not just the way in ;)

Well i haven't got around to finishing it but if people want to make changes to it for personal use that's fine but I better not find a modded one outside of this site.

I'll change it's location when I get the updates of Mai.

No! Leave it where it is! At least I know your store sitting in the same spot as a broken mod. I've been trying to get in touch with the Sex Shop creator for months. Screw it. If you move it anywhere else, you might conflict with a mod that actually works.

Sex Shop conflicts with Divine Elegance and QQix Showroom. Its a horrendous "duplicate cell" nightmare of those cells. In the basemet of Sex Shop, the mod maker hit "ctrl-d" to duplicate lights and just left them there. Is that a wall sconce? No! Its THREE wall sconces ocupying the same spot. Bye bye FPS!

Apparently the mod maker didnt realize he (or she) could put up a static wall sconce, and then select a light source.

Just give me a week or so and I'll remake Sex Shop from scatch. I did it before - I'll do it again - and the girls won't be grotesque Huuku anomolies, either...

Please! Just leave your store where it is and give me access to your upstairs and downstairs.

I'll make an addon esp and - if you approve - we can just mash them together.

Well to be honest the addon and changes wouldn't be up to me as it's not my name that goes on the mod at the end of the day. I'm just a slave that got suckered into service because I was promised cookies and never got them of Mailamea as she was trapping me in a inescapable cage of modding torture. :(

Wouldn't hurt to ask her if she is willing to merge them.