Stupid question: How do I install the body itself or Where do I put the .nif's?

If you are going to make it the default body then just dump the 4 nif files into: Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\ and say yes to any overwrites (making a backup prior to this would be wise just in case you don't end up liking them for some reason).

Stupid question: How do I install the body itself or Where do I put the .nif's?

Not stupid at all, alot of people gets confused :D

You put it in you meshes/characters/females "folder"

if you don't want all females to be using DMRA body, Then use setbody, and put it in the bombshell/dmra "folder"

The reason I ask is because I'm playing FO:3 and I hate the vanilla 3rd person pistol anims, so I downloaded some replacers but now the bounce doesn't work with them. I suppose I'll have to ask the author to see what needs to be done. If it's not too hard maybe I can tackle it myself.

The reason I ask is because I'm playing FO:3 and I hate the vanilla 3rd person pistol anims' date=' so I downloaded some replacers but now the bounce doesn't work with them. I suppose I'll have to ask the author to see what needs to be done. If it's not too hard maybe I can tackle it myself.

[/quote']

Your best bet is to ask this in the Fallout section. All the Fallout gurus are over there.

Most likely' date=' just figure I'd ask you two since I really enjoy your work.

[/quote']

Go send me a pm if you found out how animation works with adding it with bb, ive tried this earlier and failed lol, i think you have to put over the skeleton and the body together in blender then weight then more.

I tried opening them both in blender, what I did was in the import menu you specify the animation file, but when it got all run everything was all transporter malfunction. My guess is that the animation doesn't havee the right skeleton and I need to change import settings.