Uhmmm reading the previous pages' date=' the issue is only antipathy doesn't have a BBB enabled animation.

Commonly Nomaam BBB animation by fore. Or any walking or running animation that enables the BBB. Even if you use skeletons that allow breast bounce without the animations of movements or attacks you won't see the bounce.

Dang I really need to update the op.

[/quote']

This is gave me an idea :D ty Mai

Oh sorry I was too confused I wrote antipath instead of rukban. I need to get it together, damn party >: (

Someone sounds like she having way too much fun. :D

I wonder why 'The Box' has been moved to the 'Adult Downloads' section but not this thread? Just an oversight?

Nope. I am "slowly" moving threads as I get in contact with the thread owners. :)

While "I" would prefer them in the download section for easy of finding them, some mod makers may not see it that way so I would rather this be done on an agreed upon basis. :P

Good to hear you got it done

'cause in dear Oblivion

as much as fighting might be fun' date='

the only thing that really counts

is boobs' and bubbly buttcheeks' bounce.

[/quote']

Thank you for all your post help me with my freaking issues, Im enjoying oblivion with my new chick:cool:

I love your work, the BB is awesome. I love watching my toon run around even more thanks to you and your BA conversions.

I was working on a Cattleya mod, not really my own. I got the meshes and textures from a d/l at this thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2786. After I got it all loaded and looking the way I wanted it to I noticed a clipping issue with the panty bottoms. The butt moves but the bottoms don't. I was wondering if there were any settings I need to change to get the bottoms to move with the butt. It could also be that I play a Khajiit.

Thanks for your help.

I love your work' date=' the BB is awesome. I love watching my toon run around even more thanks to you and your BA conversions.

I was working on a Cattleya mod, not really my own. I got the meshes and textures from a d/l at this thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2786. After I got it all loaded and looking the way I wanted it to I noticed a clipping issue with the panty bottoms. The butt moves but the bottoms don't. I was wondering if there were any settings I need to change to get the bottoms to move with the butt. It could also be that I play a Khajiit.

Thanks for your help.

[/quote']

Open your mesh in blender, use the lowerbody that is BB or BA enabled right click it then press tab. This is edit mode only select the but area that the bottom is at. To select right click a dot(lol I think its called vertices dunno) the ctrl + +button or manually select one dot at a time. Then press tab again.

Next double tab "A" from your keyboard. To deselect all. Now right click the bottom clothing mesh panty/bikini or whatever. The "tab key" click one dot then highlight it all with ctrl + + button then tab again.

Deselect all again. Right click lowerbody then shift + rightclick the bottom. Go to scripts apply bone weight copy. Update selected no x crossing then change value to 3.

God damn it I forgot. Delete the skeleton thingy first.

Ok continue. Import the skeleton.nif you use. Press a select all. Make sure the skeleton is also selected press ctrl+p make armature apply all.

Export is nif. Your done.

Hope I made sense.

Seems to make sense' date=' I'll have to mess with it later today. I don't think I have the ability to export .nif files though. I'll check and make sure. Thanks for your help.

[/quote']

Welcome. I can teach you if there's time. Good luck :)

Hadn't yet found the time to thank Ark for the awesome new version of the shop. I love the idea with that Oblivion Gate.

Now I have that Ganja mod running along with the boobs & butts shop, makes me very happy. Thank you Ark and Mhia for your work!

Remember the 'Mini Micro Bikini'? More precisely the mesh bottom and my crude attempt to fix its transparency with a texture edit?

By coincidence, when a new member asked about Patzy's conversion of this mod in his 'DMRA Lab' thread, I found the solution.

The mesh bottom is simply missing a branch called 'NiAlphaProperty' responsible for correctly displaying a texture's alpha channel transparency.

Thorazine is the one to deserve thanks for mentioning this branch and its function.

By copying the missing branch from ANB's original file (could have copied it from your converted top as well) and pasting it into the bottom's mesh, its transparency effect is now the same as the top's. Here is an archive with edited tops and bottoms, among them the mesh bikini:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zk5a9o6ps4489ft

Remember the 'Mini Micro Bikini'? More precisely the mesh bottom and my crude attempt to fix its transparency with a texture edit?

By coincidence' date=' when a new member asked about Patzy's conversion of this mod in his 'DMRA Lab' thread, I found the solution.

The mesh bottom is simply [i']missing[/i] a branch called 'NiAlphaProperty' responsible for correctly displaying a texture's alpha channel transparency.

Thorazine is the one to deserve thanks for mentioning this branch and its function.

By copying the missing branch from ANB's original file (could have copied it from your converted top as well) and pasting it into the bottom's mesh, its transparency effect is now the same as the top's. Here is an archive with edited tops and bottoms, among them the mesh bikini:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zk5a9o6ps4489ft

Thanks poon this saves time. Ty ty ty gonna update the op. Oh this ones have the bb already I presume.