Oh well. I like the idea to have transparent fishnet textures on this one to not conceal anything. No coincidence I gave it to my main character... I wonder if Hepsy converted ANB's original micro bikini to AA-cup size for his overall/'Ovall' mod? It has exactly the same shape after all.

Speaking of ANB: If at some point in the future you could consider working on her 'Red Ninja' outfit? I simply love this mini Kimono' date=' though the body isn't really DMRA. I'm using a conversion to HGEC HB-cup. Would be nice to see a jiggly butt on it.

I would :) problem is I don't know yet how to make kimono's linen move with the butt bounce without clipping, I can try also weighting the cloth, hope it works.

Also i know its not DMRA, and i can convert it even its not. Just want to ask thorazine can you convert "Red Ninja to DMRA" LOL XD

Oh and *thread OP updated*

Just want to ask thorazine can you convert "Red Ninja to DMRA" LOL XD

ANB Red Ninja

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?v7eev91gx41m8kz

Original: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/26592

s8yj3w61yxn58wi6g.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Almost forgot to mention' date=' couldn't import the "Tabi Boots" (got some odd error), so they might look off.

[/quote']

Damn thorazine, you just keep blowing my mind with your conversions. Now I'm going to add some bb to it. Thanks

Wow! Been away for half a day working on stuff, I return - and it's already done! Thank you very much, Thorazine! Once the bouncing butt is added, I'm going to recreate 'Kurenai' (player character from 'Red Ninja'), she has always been one of my favourite girls in all video games.

What is the missing textures download? I thought I fixed that.

Gonna update thread later. Those were supposed to be meant for the people that got the errors.

Ill take it off later.

oh...of course they are.

*facepalms self*

Grey' date=' cold, and snowing over the hills in Skyrim.[/quote']

That's the reason I've stopped playing it altogether after more than 200 hours of game time - it just got too depressing on my eyes.

Returning to the colourful and less gritty Cyrodiil, lush Valenwood and sunny Elsweyr felt so good.

Now if only Mhia will return as well soon for more bounce in everyone's game!

Thank you very much' date=' nice work. However, 1000 glossiness makes all my other armors look like crap by comparison, now I've got to readjust hundreds of meshes... Damn you!

Just kidding, I would've had to do this anyway sooner or later :D

[/quote']

Welcome. Lol, you can just easily change all the female armor mesh to 1k glosiness in a giffy. Use the application everything and right click the armor mesh folder and type in .nif then drag and drop it to glossmax application.

Or you could just change my armors gloss to 10 so you wont have problems with non-glossy skins.

*UPDATE*

Up comming Taki's outfit DMRA conversion by Thorazine. Done already just no video lol.

* Here's a gif for example :P *

gifrgx.gif

*Logging in from school computer*

Since college started today my modding time is dumbed down to only Fridays to Sundays.

I will still continue on making conversions, so if you have any requests ask away.

Done so far for pack 2 :

Dungeon Explorer [bikini Explorer Only, gonna work on the other variants]

Soka Armor

ANB Red Ninja [i can't seem to fix the skirt, but its not that noticeable]

Mai Shiranui outfit [The armor is BU enabled but I've only converted the 100% health outfit, so if anyone wants the bu counterpart to have BB just tell me :)]

Oh lastly when I'm trying to import the full metal bikini mark IV point 5 in blender i get the error "missing children blah blah blah"

I've tried optimizing the mesh with pyffi before importing still failed, this is making my brain explode.

Thank you :)

How do you get the glossy skin? I searched all over' date=' I couldn't find a mod that gave me glossy skin with DMRA.

[/quote']

You need glossmax, application just drag and drop your body meshes in it and set gloss to 100

Thread updated, massive shop update

bmup.jpg

Oh lastly when I'm trying to import the full metal bikini mark IV point 5 in blender i get the error "missing children blah blah blah"

I've tried optimizing the mesh with pyffi before importing still failed' date=' this is making my brain explode.[/color']

Thank you :)

Was the error "AttributeError : 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'children'"? That's what I got when trying to import The Armored Princess. Almost gave up on it, but I believe I found out how to fix it in this thread on the Nexus forums, specifically Post 12 by Saaya. I've tried it, and it worked.