All mods are now merged and are all located in a chest outside Divine Elegance near the crates by the statue.

You don't need the seperate esp active for this to work.

If only there is a thanks button before the reply button. You really need to teach me this things.

All mods are now merged and are all located in a chest outside Divine Elegance near the crates by the statue.

If only there is a thanks button before the reply button. You really need to teach me this things.

All in good time young padawan all in good time. :heart:

All in good time young padawan all in good time. :heart:

But teach me, you must now. :P

The files are broken. The texture paths are all invalid. When you go to wear them they come up all white and then the game will crash.

On further investigation this is because the textures are not in the mod folder and have been left out give me one second and I will fix this.

Also this is my 1,000th post yay!

Thanks for the conversions. DMRA seems meant for bouncing butt animations. It is surprisingly subtle too. It is easy to see jumping,walking backwards and standing still but I had to adjust my character's speed attribute to be able to take in the full effect while walking forward.

Made some pictures - just like back in the 'good old times' when new Yuravica replacers came out... :)

GrummiteCageSmall.jpg

EverwinterBearsSmall.jpg

BikiniBeachFunSmall.jpg

I am in loss of words.

Wow PT, so awesome thanks.

Oh not sucking up, but I do believe your one of the awesomest screenshot/pose/creativity in LL your screens just keeps on amazing me.

Made some pictures - just like back in the 'good old times' when new Yuravica replacers came out... :)

GrummiteCageSmall.jpg

EverwinterBearsSmall.jpg

BikiniBeachFunSmall.jpg

I am in loss of words.

Wow PT' date=' so awesome thanks.

Oh not sucking up, but I do believe your one of the awesomest screenshot/pose/creativity in LL your screens just keeps on amazing me.

[/quote']

and she says she's not sucking up. Correct though :P

Aww, thank you so much! It's all about inspiration... Great mods kick my butt (so hard it's bouncing :P) to stage scenes that suit the outfits as much as possible. I love searching for weapons to go with the armors, as well as locations and situations to place the newly-clad characters in.

Ark, it's bikini beach fun at the shores of the 'Southern Islands', a location added by 'Valenwood Improved' by Eldarie. Tweaked with some additional palm trees, a wreck and that ship out at sea. The beach ball is actually a scaled 'Midas Super Ball' - I found out it's nothing but a psychedelically recoloured apple! My favourite elements are the character-themed beach towels, 'Black Hand' and Necro tapestries and a bear pelt. And a summoned Leopard from Elsweyr, sold by 'Mgada the Wise'.

Aww' date=' thank you so much! It's all about inspiration... Great mods kick my butt (so hard it's bouncing :P) to stage scenes that suit the outfits as much as possible. I love searching for weapons to go with the armors, as well as locations and situations to place the newly-clad characters in.

Ark, it's bikini beach fun at the shores of the 'Southern Islands', a location added by 'Valenwood Improved' by Eldarie. Tweaked with some additional palm trees, a wreck and that ship out at sea. The beach ball is actually a scaled 'Midas Super Ball' - I found out it's nothing but a psychedelically recoloured [i']apple[/i]! My favourite elements are the character-themed beach towels, 'Black Hand' and Necro tapestries and a bear pelt. And a summoned Leopard from Elsweyr, sold by 'Mgada the Wise'.

People like you gets people like us motivated.

Yep that's also the main thing I always get eyecandied on your pics. You know how to place them in the correct situations, locations, and poses.

@Ark : its not sucking up, its compliment. :P

Aww' date=' thank you so much! It's all about inspiration... Great mods kick my butt (so hard it's bouncing :P) to stage scenes that suit the outfits as much as possible. I love searching for weapons to go with the armors, as well as locations and situations to place the newly-clad characters in.

Ark, it's bikini beach fun at the shores of the 'Southern Islands', a location added by 'Valenwood Improved' by Eldarie. Tweaked with some additional palm trees, a wreck and that ship out at sea. The beach ball is actually a scaled 'Midas Super Ball' - I found out it's nothing but a psychedelically recoloured [i']apple[/i]! My favourite elements are the character-themed beach towels, 'Black Hand' and Necro tapestries and a bear pelt. And a summoned Leopard from Elsweyr, sold by 'Mgada the Wise'.

Must go find!

To make Elsweyr and Valenwood go well together, you need an additional compatibility patch which eliminates landscape tearing: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35920

Sorry for off-topicness, Mai! On topic again: I found some minor things with the bikinis, nothing bad though. Some texture paths needed to get corrected, and the 'mesh bikini' bottom isn't transparent. Faking it by making a separate texture, inserting the crotch area of the Imperial skin into the holes kinda solved the problem. Or not, because frontside and 'whale tail' share the same texture, leading to a 'rear-crotch' :D!

Got to avoid showing a character from behind, nobody will ever find out! Or can front and back simply be split up to use two different textures? Then again, it's not that important, there are so many other nice bikinis in there! I love that you gave them all cute inventory icons, good work!

To make Elsweyr and Valenwood go well together' date=' you need an additional compatibility patch which eliminates landscape tearing: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35920

Sorry for off-topicness, Mai! On topic again: I found some minor things with the bikinis, nothing bad though. Some texture paths needed to get corrected, and the 'mesh bikini' bottom isn't transparent. Faking it by making a separate texture, inserting the crotch area of the Imperial skin into the holes kinda solved the problem. Or not, because frontside and 'whale tail' share the same texture, leading to a 'rear-crotch' :D!

Got to avoid showing a character from behind, [i']nobody[/i] will ever find out! Or can front and back simply be split up to use two different textures? Then again, it's not that important, there are so many other nice bikinis in there! I love that you gave them all cute inventory icons, good work!

Poon mesh bikini is meant that way. Lol. Check the original mod, I think patzy has the link to the none DMRA one. Check mesh bikinis upper body its transparent. ^_^

I'm working on, ryk swim wear, mpw thunder, and some others.

Oh well. I like the idea to have transparent fishnet textures on this one to not conceal anything. No coincidence I gave it to my main character... I wonder if Hepsy converted ANB's original micro bikini to AA-cup size for his overall/'Ovall' mod? It has exactly the same shape after all.

Speaking of ANB: If at some point in the future you could consider working on her 'Red Ninja' outfit? I simply love this mini Kimono, though the body isn't really DMRA. I'm using a conversion to HGEC HB-cup. Would be nice to see a jiggly butt on it.