Awesome stuff Mailamea. Thanks so much for sharing. Subscribed.

Wow' date=' this means alot, one of the reason I started this was because I am inspired by the work you've done over the past years. :)

Thank you.

-------------------------------------

ONE MORE ARMOR, and I'll be releasing the first pack.

People of LL you decide what Armor, clothing is that and ill convert it as the 5th one.

Keep in mind that armors and clothing as a onepiece = Upper and lower in one armor are not allowed, I still need to learn how to do it.

But armors as a seperate piece are allowed for example steel greaves and cuirass.

Ahh' date=' but it's modders like yourself that have inspired me over the years. ;)

[/quote']

Thanks.

You see one day someone is playing oblivion and modding the crap out of it, then that person saw something in youtube she had stumbled open a character that looks awesome and beautiful not to mention the clothing worn. Then desperately made an account on youtube just to pm flingingfeces but no luck. So that person decided to learn modding. Thus being inspired at a person whose dedicating his time in making awesome videos inspired me. :):):)

That was long lol

Damn FF, that new sig is awesome. The feature that you can click the BLUE PILL to go to thorazine's page and clicking the RED PILL to go to my Page, made the sig priceless.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42164

Interesting to see if this one can be done

@Ark: it can be done. But not until someone makes it DMRA.

*Cough*

Damn FF' date=' that new sig is awesome. The feature that you can click the BLUE PILL to go to thorazine's page and clicking the RED PILL to go to my Page, made the sig priceless.

[/quote']

Blue just happens to be my favorite color, so it all works out. :D

Also, feel free to raid my thread for armor and clothing. I don't mind.

ONE MORE ARMOR' date=' and I'll be releasing the first pack.

People of LL you decide what Armor, clothing is that and ill convert it as the 5th one. [/color']

Keep in mind that armors and clothing as a onepiece = Upper and lower in one armor are not allowed, I still need to learn how to do it.

But armors as a seperate piece are allowed for example steel greaves and cuirass.

I would like to suggest Full Metal Bikini version 4.5 by Cenobite, if you are still taking suggestions, good sir.

People of LL you decide what Armor, clothing is that and ill convert it as the 5th one. [/color']

I would like to suggest Full Metal Bikini version 4.5 by Cenobite, if you are still taking suggestions, good sir.

Lol take the sir of a put lass and you might be right. Made me laugh so hard.

LOL!!! Glad you were amused and not offended. I find that guys are usually insulted to be mistaken for girls but girls find it hilarious to be mistaken for guys...so the male gender is the safer default assumption. :-/:rolleyes:

@Thorazine: the coughing part made me drop and laugh. Knowing you were there to make it happen.

That is where i took the snake armor your in the credits :) i was afraid to thinker your work but then i noticed you and gsb thought me this stuff :)

@Ark: i think hes coughing means. He will make it happen.

@Jerbsinator: Without your glossmax bypass knowledge and nifskope. 10k gloss would not exist. Thank you for teaching us how to. Also using ur gloss tutorial improves gloss on textures.

That's true, without Jerbsinator's nifty NifSkope wizardry, my characters would still run around with that dull, un-shiny 100% gloss.

It sure is a lot of tedious work opening all my favourite outfits and giving them the proper treatment, but well worth the effort.

Can't wait for the release of these treasures you're working on! "Bounce-sequences will never be the same!", Jessi Slaughter's dad gasped...

LOL!!! Glad you were amused and not offended. I find that guys are usually insulted to be mistaken for girls but girls find it hilarious to be mistaken for guys...so the male gender is the safer default assumption. :-/:rolleyes:

Lol I am a guy, the creator of this mod is a girl.

@PT: Yep correct. I my self recreate most of my characters normal map follwing jerbs procedure to make it even shiny.

@Ark: its ok. Dont mind him. Its the internet. People have the right to belive what they want to belive.

That's true' date=' without Jerbsinator's nifty NifSkope wizardry, my characters would still run around with that dull, un-shiny 100% gloss.

It sure is a lot of tedious work opening all my favourite outfits and giving them the proper treatment, but well worth the effort.

Can't wait for the release of these treasures you're working on! [i']"Bounce-sequences will never be the same!"[/i], Jessi Slaughter's dad gasped...

Just FYI you can go into Glossmax folder, open the ini. change the gloss to 1000 and use it as you normally would. :D

Also on the internet G.I.R.L. = Guy In Real Life

lol

Almost Finished with the full metal bikini. Only problem is the mod author is sloppy like alot, hes DMRA conversions has alot of seams and is based on an old version so i had to use thorazine's lowerbody convert it to have BB and remodel all of the lowerbody armors it has.

Also anyone has any knowledge on how to rescale the sized of pieces of the armors? I need to rescale the thong and the panties since the original author is sloppy. Full metal bikini will be delayed but heres some screens of the first attempt to convert it.

So if anyone wants another armor feel free to request as full metal bikini might take a while.

SCREENS:

post-8135-13597875694182_thumb.jpg

hey there' date=' looks like everyone is getting into your BB work! :D

I think FMB is perfect for the "Treatment" especially with the C-string bottom (do those things work IRL???!)... nothing to get in the way of the jiggle :heart:

[/quote']

Yes it works fine problem is the dmra body he used has a lot of seam in the body plus i need to rescale the cstring and thong to fit the updated mesh. But i havent tried yet mainly i dont know how to change armor piece sizes.

While in edit mode' date=' you can press "S" to scale an object. Pressing S and then X, Y, or Z will allow you to scale on either the X, Y, or Z axis. Right click cancels, and Left click commits.

[/quote']

And again thank you :D so much :)

Oh and on the one piece type armor issue. When i got to edit mode do i manualy shift click the whole body until the lowerbody is the only one highlighted. Or is there a shortcut.

Thanks again.

There's about three ways to select verts in edit mode. There's the shift+click method, which is time consuming when doing one at a time. You can also hold CTRL and the plus(+) symbol on the keypad to grow the selection.

The Third one is a tad more difficult, but is probably the best way. Press B twice to use the brush selection tool, and a circle should appear around the cursor. Scroll wheel will control the size of the brush, left click will select only the verts inside the circle, middle click will deselect verts, and right click backs out of that mode. The view cannot be changed while in this mode.

Might need to use "Ghost mode" by toggling the "Occlude Background Geometry" button so you can select the other side of the mesh (Looks like a cube):