Just place a yes or no for these.

Did you do BSARedirection as shown in the OP?

Did the stretching happen before or only recently?

Does the stretching happen when you equip an armor from this mod?

Does the stretching happen when your character has no armor on and is naked?

Does the stretching happen regardless of what armor you have on?

Yes the low redirection is well activated. Drawing it is produced since the beginning, drawing this product when I equip an armour with the MOD. And not when my character is naked or without armour of the MOD there is no drawing. And all the armours are stretched.

My character is never naked also without armour it always has it is under clothing.

New pictures will be up tomorrow as demos for last load of armors that were released. I have uploaded the ones for Nabiya and Santa Girl, please note that the character in the image is a custom race which is not available for download.

I will stop being lazy ans get back to releasing some more armors as well :) Been busy creating a new NPC.

Any word on the V5 version of the store?

I just found a bug in V4, thought I doubt it matters much at this point - seems meshes for the christmas tree in the Arcane University were missing. I got them from KemoXmas.zip, but I didn't activate the ESPs for that, and so that led to suspended and/or falling christmas ornaments - better than missing mesh signs, but...