Well this one was interesting.......It seems like armors with HighHeel system don't convert very well as seen below.

She looks like one of them stretchy alien toys :D It's because of the difference in skeleton height between the HH skelly and the one used for the conversion. The conversion did work but the skeleton is messing up the alignment on everything.....this one is going to be a pain in the ass.

Round 2 coming up............the BBB and BB features work fine on it though :)

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Errr...thats odd. I don't see why that would have happened. You're just using Bone Weight Copy to copy from the body mesh to the clothing, right?

Well this one was interesting.......It seems like armors with HighHeel system don't convert very well as seen below.

She looks like one of them stretchy alien toys :D It's because of the difference in skeleton height between the HH skelly and the one used for the conversion. The conversion did work but the skeleton is messing up the alignment on everything.....this one is going to be a pain in the ass.

I laughed far more than I should have.

Errr...thats odd. I don't see why that would have happened. You're just using Bone Weight Copy to copy from the body mesh to the clothing, right?

Basically, this is what I did.

- Seperated the corset section into its upper and lower parts.

- Select all the lower parts and the BBB lower body.

- Placed them all at 0 and did the bone weight copy like I have done plenty of times before.

- Imported the BBB skeleton in then exported.

Edited by Ark of Truth

It seems like the lower body mesh is taller then the one being used to copy the weights from and the lower body is not Round Ass either, while the Round Ass is not really a problem at the moment as it does not effect the copy I did ask the modder if he could provide a non-High Heel version for testing. Just waiting to hear back.

This one is on hold then...

Edited by Ark of Truth

I had a similar problem with the Onechanbara mod, but it was a fairly easy fix.

How I did it:

Join everything into one object and move it down (Use Edit Mode!) till it looks kinda like this:

post-16239-0-07937500-1361132107_thumb.png

I suggest importing the DM upperbody to match the other mesh to. After you're done, delete the extra body, and separate everything back into their individual objects.

Alternatively, you can use this blend file: W.7z

It contains the neck from Roberts Male Body Version 5 beta. Import the outfit, join all but the neck into one object, and try matching the seam as best you can:

post-16239-0-14857000-1361132858_thumb.png

Don't forget to delete the neck once you're done.

Basically, this is what I did.

- Seperated the corset section into its upper and lower parts.

- Select all the lower parts and the BBB lower body.

- Placed them all at 0 and did the bone weight copy like I have done plenty of times before.

- Imported the BBB skeleton in then exported.

Hmm...why that third step?

If i need nif moddering than do not import multi skeely to blender. Blender import is some bug exist i think and nifskope is more safe than importer. I think.

So i always copyingbody meshes in nifskpoe to my original(modified long feeten. :)) mesh and import that nif file to blender.

If its not answer. But i cant know bug's root source. Hand part skelly is not included than more bug is not accident in my case.

My first working highheel and bug accident.

post-3027-0-01737900-1361141082_thumb.jpg

After that i copy meshes in nifskope, and more less bug happend. this is never good solution but easy way in modify work as like me newb modder.

And more haping good work. Sorry about my fault. Cheer up COOL guy. :)

Some of them you can see in the OP, Slowly getting around to getting screenshots for all of them.

Which ones you thinking about downloading?

My memory is absolutly terrible, so I have no ideas which ones I wanted at that time. xD 

I can certianly wait for you to post your screenshots, though. ^^ As long as they are there at some point, then I can deal without them for now.

Alternatively, you can use this blend file:

It contains the neck from Roberts Male Body Version 5 beta. Import the outfit, join all but the neck into one object, and try matching the seam as best you can:

Ahem.

Seam Mender

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10179-blender-script-seam-mender-version-14-updated-10122012/

Seam Mender automatically mends seams on three levels.

For each selected vertex on the context mesh, it will find the nearest selected vertex on the active mesh and perform three actions:

It moves each vertex to match the nearest selected vertex on the active mesh.

It copies the boneweights from the nearest selected vertex on the active mesh to the context vertex.

It copies the Vertex Normal from the nearest selected vertex on the active mesh to the vertex on the context mesh. (This one requires a specially patched version of Blender, see the Seam Mender thread)

The end result are seams that are completely invisible from a mesh standpoint (texture differences may remain).

Edited by gerra6

I'm not really sure why that 3rd step is there.

This is the guilde which GSB made for her and then I just listened to the video she made of it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5977-bbb-bouncing-butt/?p=133020

First off, I should let you know that have advanced a bit since GSBModders wrote that guide. We have several new Blender tools that can largely automate and or improve several steps of that process.

My first recommendation would be to scrap Blender's vanilla boneweight copy script. It's slow, problematic and tends to cause as many problems as it solves. I finally gave up on it and wrote my own from scratch.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11841-blender-bone-weight-copy-script-23a/

Now, if you're using my boneweight copy script, you can skip all of the steps that have you move meshes around. All that you need to do is tab into edit mode, select the vertices that you want to copy from, select the vertices that you want to copy to, and choose your options in the tool. It gives you a tremendous amount of control over exactly how vertex targets are found and which bones are copied.

Now, we also have several additional tools that can be used in this process.

Let's say you want to convert an armor to DMRA BBB, but no DMRA version exists?

That's where the Clothing Bodytype Converter is handy

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10396-clothing-bodytype-converter-v42b/

It largely automates the process of generating lattices that can be used to convert clothing from one body style to another. For more on Lattices, what they are, and how to use them, see this link

How about generating BBB weightpainting in the first place instead of copying it?

We've got you covered for that as well with the Automated BBB weightpainter

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11870-automatic-bb-weight-painter-13-cskyrim-fnv-fo3-oblivion/

What if you just wanted to add B4 bouncing butts to an animation?

For that, we've got Pose Converter

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13140-pose-converter-073-2082013/

Edited by gerra6

Does anybody have any requests?

Um...would love to see fixed seems and a bouncing butt added to the futa mod from here... .////////.;

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1262-patzys-dmra-lab/

Normally I don't touch Futa stuff but I will try and convert it.

Requests? maybe neps newly converted DMRA BBB R18PN Lingerie set? :)

Btw do you need me to send you another PM with some of the stuffs I added BB to again?

Got anything smallier? Feeling kinda lazy at the moment and not really in the mood to convert an entire set by myself. That's more an Ark and Mailamea converting at the same time one.

You can if you want. I still have not released the last outfit you gave me yet. Was waiting for some more stuff before I did :)

Edited by Ark of Truth

Many thanks for the new BButt conversions.

Thank you for BButt version of the Milla Outfit. The BButt anims work perfect. 

Milla Outfit is not completely DMRA. Boots and coat do not fit to DMRA body. Thorazine's conversion has DMRAfied boots and coat. I used his files to fix the clipping issue.

Here one can find Thorazine's converted outfits files including the "fix" for the clipping issue with Milla Coat and Milla Boots. 

http://www.4shared.com/archive/FrTUeli_/Justice123s_Town_Guard_Armor_R.htm?aff=7637829

Here is link to full Milla Outfit DMRA BButt version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?48gz2sxt6fo67of

Here is only link to the Milla Outfit DMRA coat and boots 

http://www.mediafire.com/?a0jm8n472r4fi4n:

I forgot that gloves weren't DMRA as well. 

The file in the attachment is all that is needed to fix the clipping issue. 

Milla Outfit DMRA Boots + Coat + Gloves FIX.7z

Edited by Nepro

MOD ON HOLD UNTIL SOMETIME IN MARCH HOWEVER THERE WILL BE AN EXPANSION !!

There well be no updates until then. I will be making some massive changes to the mod in the next few days and hopefully by that time the first DLC will be ready. The DLC will require you to have the main DMRA Shop mod installed and will NOT be available as a standalone version.

The first DLC - Santiago Bay will create a new town in Oblivion which the shop will be moving too. Also the player will be able to find some objects which explain the history of the shop which will give the player some rewards as a result, this includes gold and a rare enchanted DMRA - BB armor :) The quest will not be tracked in the log so make sure you are paying attention.

As for the OP being out of alignment just ignore it, waiting for Ashal to look at it as only half of it aligns correctly.

Mod now active again.

EDIT: I see what you mean about the building issue. I will try and correct it. If I can't I will most likely move the shop to Skingrad.

EDIT: It seems like the building in Skingrad has replaced a smaller one which should of been there instead. Easy solved just remove the copy of the store and put the odd one back. Need to fix the textures too. After fixing I will most likely start making the BETA Santiago Bay expansion :)

Thanks for report the bug Delta.

Change of plan. There will be no new conversions in the next patch.

I will be focusing on the expansion instead and then going back to conversions :) I might and some conversions into the expansion but don't expect a big release.

Mailamea might do some converstions when she gets back to modding. Whenever that is....

Mod now active again.

EDIT: I see what you mean about the building issue. I will try and correct it. If I can't I will most likely move the shop to Skingrad.

EDIT: It seems like the building in Skingrad has replaced a smaller one which should of been there instead. Easy solved just remove the copy of the store and put the odd one back. Need to fix the textures too. After fixing I will most likely start making the BETA Santiago Bay expansion :)

Thanks for report the bug Delta.

No problem! ^^

It's nice to give a little back to someone who has already given us so much.

Thank both of you for bringing us this store! :D