New conversion available for download!!

*Bounter Hunter (DMRA BBB+BButts Version)*
*Chloe Set (DMRA BBB+BButts Version)*
*Priestess Of Dibella (DMRA BBB+BButts Version)*
*Witch Long Dress (DMRA BBB+BButts Version)*
*Sophitia Armor (DMRA BBB+BButts Version)*

Shop mod will be updated to version 6 tonight and uploaded sometime tomorrow :D

Edited by Ark of Truth

First i apologize for accidentaly reporting mod as broken didnt know how to undo it -_-.luckily im  a better modder then poster!

It seems the Patch for the shop:  Patch 1: www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=18786 Needed

Is unnecessable, migh be just for me but it worked before website-redone  i guess.

Its the last missing peace of my heavily modded new install, such a tiny detail!

do I still need it to ue the shop or was that just some rug.textures?

Does anybody have any requests?

I would like, if possible to have RA added to this, bouncing butt would be a plus.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13601-onechanbara-kagura-dm-resize-d/

You will need to talk to one of the DMRA conversion guys about that. This mod requires that it already is DMRA.

Edited by Ark of Truth

DAT ASS...Also I see you have 1000 gloss now....lol.

That's a fuck-ton of Gloss. <_> You could reflect the sun with that much.

@Ark  - Ark, do you have any screenshots for these individual sets? I love the conversion work, but I'd like to be able to see what they look like before I blindly download. ^^'

"Mailamea Truth" is a account which is shared between me and Mailmea.

As for the seperate threads that was me messing around with the new download system for the site. Right now the thread which "Mailamea Truth" controls is just a support thread which was automatically created when I created the download page.

You will still have to come to this thread to get support and find the other conversions which are over 25MB in size, sadly they could not be added to the download page as they were to big.

Edited by Ark of Truth

Well this one was interesting.......It seems like armors with HighHeel system don't convert very well as seen below.

She looks like one of them stretchy alien toys :D It's because of the difference in skeleton height between the HH skelly and the one used for the conversion. The conversion did work but the skeleton is messing up the alignment on everything.....this one is going to be a pain in the ass.

Round 2 coming up............the BBB and BB features work fine on it though :)

post-18545-0-01921000-1361064084_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ark of Truth

Ark, how are you converting these?  With Gerra6's lattice generator?  If so make you next lattice without the feet and see if it turns out better.

Nope, the normal way which Mailamea showed me how to do it. However I will try it without the feet and see what happens but if memory serves the legs and feet are one mess.

Is there a way to remove the HighHeels feature?

Edited by Ark of Truth

Honestly I don't.  I suggest importing it into blender and deleting the skeleton.  Then import growlf's universal skeleton and see if that helps fix things.  If not then you may have to manually fix the lower body.  I have had my hands full of messing with animations and haven't had a chance to do much with blender regarding armors\clothes and such.  It is on my list of things to learn once I finish the animations end, but it will be several months from now.