Fine with me :)' date=' at least someone is helping me out otherwise this mod would of died out ages ago.

[/quote']

I don't have time to spare for conversions, but I'd be happy to make a DMRA conversion lattice that folks could use to help with the conversion workload.

I've also got a new boneweight copy script (and a BB weightpainter) that might be handy for any helpful folks who want to help Mai and Ark.

well i raged once at blender but im willing to give it another shot in order to get more BB to the masses :)

For starters' date=' you'll want a copy of Blender that is ready to go.

Something like this Blender Portable

GSBmodders wrote a pretty handy tutorial in post 5 of this thread

To convert armor from one body style to another, I recommend generating a lattice with my Clothing Convertor

The last step is adding BB Butt Boneweights. For that, I recommend the latest Boneweight Copy Script

If instead you need to create the BB boneweights from scratch, well, there's a script for that as well. The BB Weight Generator will automatically generate either OP3 or Buttock BB Butt weights. The OP3 bones are used in legacy animations (it's actually a derivation of the breast bounce) and the Buttock bones will be used in the new animations Grumpf and others are developing.

Now, if creating your first lattice proves to be enough to prompt a rage-quit, let me know. I can probably generate any conversion lattice that you need.

I feel like I'm making a very basic mistake here, so bear with me.

I've installed the files following the instructions, yet when I'm in-game any female character's breasts seem to be stretching and flying off into the distance or simply gone in their entirety, I thought this might be a skeleton issue so I double-checked and reinstalled them to be sure, but now I'm at a bit of a dead end.

Extremely confused. :<

Finally got a chance to download and check the shop out.

It all looks very sweet! FPS is very good on my low end system.

Venders and npcs are acting normal. The cloths and armors I have checked out so far are all very well done.

I did jump up on the balcony to see if I could sneak a peek upstairs... oops ;)

I appreciate all the work you all have done on this.

Mem

I've installed the files following the instructions' date=' yet when I'm in-game any female character's breasts seem to be stretching and flying off into the distance or simply gone in their entirety, I thought this might be a skeleton issue so I double-checked and reinstalled them to be sure, but now I'm at a bit of a dead end.

[/quote']

You are correct it is a skeleton issue. Put those files where they should be in your meshes\characters\

If that doesn't work you may have to play a bit with archive invalidation or omod stuff... Unsure about that.

_male.7z

_1stPerson.7z

Using Blender portable,nifskope & following GSBmodders tutorial the best I can. I've come up with something:

tonabb.png

This is the black lowrise panty from the tona store now with BB!

If anyone could inspect it for me I would appreciate it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?8c7h0xz3w3nai3b

(I've included the new bbmesh and the textures in their original paths if needed)

It seems to work fine :) however i'm no pro so i'm unsure how good I did

Using Blender portable' date='nifskope & following GSBmodders tutorial the best I can. I've come up with something:

[img']http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s228/UBCS_MIKHAIL/ob1/tonabb.png[/img]

(I've included the new bbmesh and the textures in their original paths if needed)

Seems to be working with no issues :)

Well done :)

I've installed the files following the instructions' date=' yet when I'm in-game any female character's breasts seem to be stretching and flying off into the distance or simply gone in their entirety, I thought this might be a skeleton issue so I double-checked and reinstalled them to be sure, but now I'm at a bit of a dead end.

[/quote']

You are correct it is a skeleton issue. Put those files where they should be in your meshes\characters\

If that doesn't work you may have to play a bit with archive invalidation or omod stuff... Unsure about that.

Hello, and thanks for responding! :D

I extracted the skeletons as instructed. The good news is the animations have changed, my character is now walking the proper way, yay.

The bad news is that her breasts are still taking flight off into oblivion, and I still can't figure out why. I'm using the Pretty Woman animation replacer if it helps any.

Using Blender portable' date='nifskope & following GSBmodders tutorial the best I can. I've come up with something:

[img']http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s228/UBCS_MIKHAIL/ob1/tonabb.png[/img]

Seems to be working with no issues :)

Well done :)

thanks ark! Should I continue to submit my work to this thread? Cause I did the same process and made a few more BB & shall be doing more of course :)

Download this and make sure you are using the Controllable version not the Total Controllable version. Overwrite the files if asked :)

You should be good to go.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40739

Hey!

I installed the controllable version this time instead of the total controllable, but still no dice I'm afraid. I've noticed the textures seem to be a little messed up too, there's a disconnect between my character's ankle and the rest of the leg, so I'm not quite sure what's going on there.

I may just use a backup of my meshes folder and start fresh, as I think I've reinstalled the same files about three times now, xD.

Download this and make sure you are using the Controllable version not the Total Controllable version. Overwrite the files if asked :)

You should be good to go.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40739

Hey!

I installed the controllable version this time instead of the total controllable' date=' but still no dice I'm afraid. I've noticed the textures seem to be a little messed up too, there's a disconnect between my character's ankle and the rest of the leg, so I'm not quite sure what's going on there.

I may just use a backup of my meshes folder and start fresh, as I think I've reinstalled the same files about three times now, xD.

[/quote']

If this happens every time you are naked then you may have an incompatible body and textures installed. DMRA and HGEC work together with no issues but other body types like robert's female bodies are not compatible.

As to the breasts flying all over - take a screenshot and post it along with your load order in the tech support thread and we will get you fixed up. Tech support thread link: http://www.loverslab.com/Forum-Technical-Support--53

Well it shouldn't be happening if he is wearing the armors unless it is the wrong skeleton installed as the armors replace the lower body when equipped.

Yes to my knowledge it can only be a skeleton problem. If placing our default skeleton in the default folder doesn't work then it's probably because Oblivion's defaults are overwritten somewhere. I'll check archive inv and savegame bloating (although I'll be very astonished).

I'll be packing the new update today. It won't be including the texture fixes for the shop and the Mailamea NPC considering the lack of Mailamea to help design and test it.

You should have about 5 new armors though. It's just hard to get motivated when your the only one that has been doing all of the conversions for a while, with the exception of biikaru of course.

Shop Mod Version 3.5 Final Patch Notes

Name Changes:

• Shop name changed to Bouncing Delights, this is because their is now more then one shop.

Enemies:

• Boss enemy added to Oblivion realm, defeat this enemy to get a new enchanted demon armor which has no negative effects.

Performance Changes:

• Hopefully lag inside the shop cell is now fixed.

NPC Changes:

• New vendor added: Eris

New Armors:

• DMRA - Cute Summers Wears added
  • DMRA - Black Leather Outfits: Outfit A added
  • DMRA - Tactical Wears added
  • DMRA - BloodRayne added
  • DMRA - SB Velvet Rose added

Features Removed From Patch:

• Mailamea NPC - No longer be worked on due to complications.

Features Delayed Until Next Patch:

• Shop Textures

Please note guys this will be the last patch until Mailamea returns back to actively modding the mod again. This is because I NEED her in order for me to do it.