Will start on converting , thanks for the requests

EDIT : BButts works with dodges , idles, and combat animations, but only specific animations. Infact any animations that has BBB has also BB since BB uses Breast bones, alot of the animations i use in my video features combat butt bounce.

EDIT : oh yeah grumpf at the moment i will continue to weigh things with the op bones since i don't have a problem with animations cause i handpicked my animation replacers that looks well even if the op bones is used.

But i am too waiting for Gera's butt bounce.

Will start on converting ' date=' thanks for the requests

EDIT : BButts works with dodges , idles, and combat animations, but only specific animations. Infact any animations that has BBB has also BB since BB uses Breast bones, alot of the animations i use in my video features combat butt bounce.

EDIT : oh yeah grumpf at the moment i will continue to weigh things with the op bones since i don't have a problem with animations cause i handpicked my animation replacers that looks well even if the op bones is used.

[/quote']

I've almost finished coding the framework for the Automatic BB Butt weighting (and BB Breast weighting) Blender script.

It's looking pretty promising so far. Feel like taking it out for a spin?

[/quote']

I've almost finished coding the framework for the Automatic BB Butt weighting (and BB Breast weighting) Blender script.

It's looking pretty promising so far. Feel like taking it out for a spin?

Are you kidding? Of course I do! That would be awesome.

Ive always wanted a blender script that could make my job easier.

Requested Conversions Status

Velvet Rose (Done)

Vampiria (Pending)[/color]

Lady Style & Lady Line (Pending)

Blackwire (In progress - Ark)

ShadowWalker (In progress - Ark)

Ryk Swimwear (Pending)

SG Seductive Set (Pending, most likely get completed last)

R18PN bondage Set (Pending, most likely get completed last)

Lady Moon Jasmine Set (Pending, most likely get completed last)

The sets may or may not get completed as that is going to be a load of work to do, it could take days, weeks, or maybe even months for them to be completed it all depends on how each one was made and how long it takes to convert. If they do get done they most likely will be the last ones to get converted.

should I keep adding to it?

Not yet, wait until we have finished the current ones before adding more. We normally release armor/clothes updates in groups so if people keep adding there is a chance that some may never get released.

I have looked at some of these armors and some of them are like 25 separate meshes which just make up 1 armor.

In short:

- The bigger the polycount the longer it will take to load, convert and export.

- The more separate meshes the armor uses the longer it will take to convert.

- The more armors in one mod the longer it will take to convert.

- Blender only seems to like to do a few armor conversions a day.

[/quote']

We can always transfer to Gerra's butt bounce at a later date (Most likely after beta when everything is sorted) :)

To be honest I would like to change as late as possible. It took me this long to get this method working (and several runs of Mailamea's tutorial video). That and the relaunch project I have planned would have to be halted :-/

We can always transfer to Gerra's butt bounce at a later date (Most likely after beta when everything is sorted) :)

To be honest I would like to change as late as possible. It took me this long to get this method working (and several runs of Mailamea's tutorial video). That and the relaunch project I have planned would have to be halted :-/

I've finished the initial coding of the BB Butts weighting scripts I promised. Let me know if they do the trick.

One is a strict converter, the other generates entirely new weightpainting (designed for base bodies), and the third is a replacer for Blender's boneweight copy script.

I looked at the Bone weight copy one you linked me in PMs but my head just exploded as I couldn't figure out what to do. I need newb instructions. :-/

The other one which I believe is the converter with the picture guide I will test out tomorrow :) Thanks Gerra

EDIT: Tested it on a conversion, will let you know the result :D

I looked at the Bone weight copy one you linked me in PMs but my head just exploded as I couldn't figure out what to do. I need newb instructions. :-/

The other one which I believe is the converter with the picture guide I will test out tomorrow :) Thanks Gerra

EDIT: Tested it on a conversion' date=' will let you know the result :D

[/quote']

The one with the picture guide actually creates entirely new boneweights.

The one to use if you like the way the OP3 bones are weighted but need to convert them to Buttocks weighting is under "BB Butts Weighting Convertor"

I'll write up a picture guide for the Bone Weight Copy script. That one's a bit on the complex side.

I've finished the initial coding of the BB Butts weighting scripts I promised. Let me know if they do the trick.

One is a strict converter' date=' the other generates entirely new weightpainting (designed for base bodies), and the third is a replacer for Blender's boneweight copy script.

[/quote']It's something like this ?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13597&highlight=blender

The boneweight copy script is an entirely new tool based on my vertex and ring search algorithms from my lattice generator.

The second script is an automated BB Boneweight painter. Just select a single vertex and the script automatically paints the OP1-3 bones or Buttock bone complete with edge feathering and gradiated painting.

The third script just converts lowerbody OP3 weightpainting to Buttock weightpainting.

They are all in a limited release alpha state at the moment, but I'll be posting them to a public beta thread in the next day or so.

Ok, I'm going to leave the sets for now and add them at a future date, doing them by myself is going to be a nightmare.

I can most likely fit 5 more requests in for this update. :)

Then it can be released when I hear back from Mailamea about the bodysuit. She seems to be districted.

Ok, I have to ask because it has me confused. Who's thread or mod is this? :s

I see Mailamea's name on the OP but most of the conversions seem to be coming from Ark lately. :s

What happened to the happy couple who used to talk a lot in this thread and made a lots of conversions to the point it took me ages to try them out? :(

Ok' date=' I have to ask because it has me confused. Who's thread or mod is this? :s

I see Mailamea's name on the OP but most of the conversions seem to be coming from Ark lately. :s

What happened to the happy couple who used to talk a lot in this thread and made a lots of conversions to the point it took me ages to try them out? :(

[/quote']

My thread, but its ours.

Alot of new conversions comes from ark yes.

I am a college student so i don't have the amount of time i had when its summer vacation here. sorry if im not around so often.

My thread' date=' but its ours.

Alot of new conversions comes from ark yes.

I am a college student so i don't have the amount of time i had when its summer vacation here. sorry if im not around so often.

[/quote']

"ours" ??

Do I really want to ask my next question? :s

lol go ahead ask your question. I can pretty guess what it is going to be though. :dodgy:

Right now Mailamea is in college studying hard like she should be, besides I can look after the thread until she gets back and no updates will be coming out until she is ready so :P

And yes there are times when I really need to a reply but never get one :shy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note. The coding for the Mailamea NPC is almost done. :)

She even has her own class, armor and weapon set now :P

The lag people are experiencing in the shop is to do with the ghost armor.

Moved the requested conversions status to post 2.

Some of these requested are beyond my skills :( You will have to wait for Mailamea to do them.

Thats no problem at all, I seen your post also about the complexity of some mods in converting so I know how to be more considerate about this now, any BB is better then none :P

"Velvet Rose (Done)"

WoOOOO

No, it's design that way

I've had to stop working on this in order to focus on other mods which I paused making due to working on this one.

I can't do any more until I have spoken to Mailamea about it, I'm not getting any replies from her so I decided to pause the mod and focus on others until I do.

I will fix the greeting but at the moment I am one person doing the work of 3 people.