Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel + optional Dancers

1 hour ago, daddy4realz said:

Anyone know how to use the cheat to increase employee max amount?

Push CTRL/SHIFT/C to pull up command bar, then type in ww.commands

This will pull up all the WW commands, to include all strip club commands.

4 hours ago, daddy4realz said:

Cool, thank you! You don't happen to know how to hire household to prostitute there?

From what I remember reading, it's difficult to have both (stripper and prostitute) come from your household.  I believe that the OP stated his best results were when he owned the strip club, he would then bring in girls just to prostitute at the club (they wouldn't be dancers).  Then, you hire other NPC sims to strip.  Be careful with your numbers btw, my club seemed to glitch out if I had too many people at the club at any one time.  I kept my NPC stripper hires at around 8 or 9 and my family members (prostitutes) at 4 or 5.  That seemed to work well with 30 total people allowed at the club at any one time.  Hopefully this helps.

On 2/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, daddy4realz said:

Cool, thank you! You don't happen to know how to hire household to prostitute there?

My personal Employee-Setting for this Club:

- One Household with 1 Men and 7 Girls

- The number of Employees is set to 12 (use ww.commands Cheat to see how to do this)

- The Men is the Owner of the Club, 3 Girls I have made Prostitutes by Nisa WP and the other 4 I have employed to the Nightclub. With this it is easier to manage the Bars. I use 2 of them for the Bar and with the other 2 i can manually serve clients in the Club or put away Glasses the clients leaving standing arround.

- The other 8 Employees are NPC's I have created for this. They will autonomic serve clients or dance on the poles)

DO NEVER make the Girls in your Household Prostitutes and Dancers at the same time, this will cause massive errors!

On 2/23/2020 at 3:23 PM, daddy4realz said:

Uh i still am not sure on the process of "hiring" the prostitutes, maybe if anyone knows this process it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Prostitutes can't be hired. They need to be in your Household and you need to register your sims on the lost eden network.

1 hour ago, CaptainBlitz said:

Any way for me to place this lot without all of these DLCs that I don't own? I do own Get to Work and the Dogs & Cats DLCs but do I really need the rest of these DLCs? Is there a version without them?

You can place it but every object from a Pack that you did not own will be removed.

I may be confused on how this works but can I live while also owning and running this club? cus I've been trying to do that for a while and I know you normally shouldn't be able to live on non-residential lots, but maybe I'm confused cus I thought one of the mods you included should do that?

22 hours ago, CaptainBlitz said:

I may be confused on how this works but can I live while also owning and running this club? cus I've been trying to do that for a while and I know you normally shouldn't be able to live on non-residential lots, but maybe I'm confused cus I thought one of the mods you included should do that?

It is not a real home but it brings everything with it so you do not need to go home.

I tried to put down this lot, like so:

8ddfb9f707eb0e86b17c38bafae85bbf.jpg

7eb3bc1435bf50935d448e393b17d7ff.png

but the replace lot window stops working and the game doesn't allow me to do anything. It's just stuck here.
ed288b21045d25dd0df6320eb38ed44d.png

But it lets me save and quit the game. It's just stuck here on this screen for what seems like forever. Help?

On 3/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, xhado said:

I tried to put down this lot, like so:

8ddfb9f707eb0e86b17c38bafae85bbf.jpg

7eb3bc1435bf50935d448e393b17d7ff.png

but the replace lot window stops working and the game doesn't allow me to do anything. It's just stuck here.
ed288b21045d25dd0df6320eb38ed44d.png

But it lets me save and quit the game. It's just stuck here on this screen for what seems like forever. Help?

Do you try to place the club on a Lot that you have already purchased? That won't work anymore since v151 Patreon.

Upcoming Update:

The upcoming Update will add the new "Hierarchy Bed" by Kritical to the Underground BDSM Area.

21 hours ago, swevelery said:

...Although it is not a "legal" copy of the game..

No support for Pirate-Copys. Buy the Game.

Just for Information for everyone:

The new Patreon Version 2.1.6 of Nisas Wicked Perversion now supports fully the Strip-Club Feature.

I have Holiday next week. 

So, if you have any Ideas for Additions or changes you like to see in the next Update, let me know. I will have a look at this and will see, what i can do. 

At Moment I am thinking about medical Rooms instead of the BDSM rooms in the second floor, because we have more then enough BDSM in the Basement.