Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel + optional Dancers

10 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

In fact: I don't know why so many people have so many missing files.

Possible Reasons are:

- You have NOT every official Gamepack I have listed

- You have NOT downloaded everything in the CC List

- There is something I have not listed BUT I really don't know something that could causes so many objects to disapear. This means your 600 Objects and every other person which has

- You try to place it without move objects cheat.

@tuborgdidi Normally your Sims will make this "extra services" autonomic. If the prostitute is a member of the owner household, then you can use the normal "offer body" option from NWP.

thanks for your work,but I'm sure I'm ready for everything you mentioned,it still says i am missing more than 200 items,(i even fixed all mods you mentioned in s4s)

52 minutes ago, bamboo032 said:

thanks for your work,but I'm sure I'm ready for everything you mentioned,it still says i am missing more than 200 items,(i even fixed all mods you mentioned in s4s)

What does your build look like when you put it down?  I was missing a bunch too and realized I totally missed the foundation mods section and that fixed mine.  If you don't have the glass walls with the dancer silhouettes on them surrounding your build, you missed exactly what I did.

Also make sure you're placing the lot from the lot edit mode, not the map screen.  Go to edit the lot and make sure you activate bb.moveobjects on before you load it in from the gallery.

8 hours ago, Wallet said:

How do I lock the brothel area so employee's can't go through there? Seems like I can do everything but that.  

Unless im suppose to to select each employee individually via littlemssams mods?

Update Wicked Perversions.  An update came out today that lets you lock doors except for prostitute business.

10 hours ago, xavierpunkreno said:

What does your build look like when you put it down?  I was missing a bunch too and realized I totally missed the foundation mods section and that fixed mine.  If you don't have the glass walls with the dancer silhouettes on them surrounding your build, you missed exactly what I did.

Also make sure you're placing the lot from the lot edit mode, not the map screen.  Go to edit the lot and make sure you activate bb.moveobjects on before you load it in from the gallery.

we r in the same situation

On 5/15/2020 at 11:09 PM, xavierpunkreno said:

Yep then you totally missed the foundation section of his mod list.  Make sure you grab those and you'll be good to go.

I'm sorry. I don't know what  you refer to ,are they on his mod list?it says i am missing over 400 items this time

missing.png

1 hour ago, bamboo032 said:

I'm sorry. I don't know what  you refer to ,are they on his mod list?it says i am missing over 400 items this time

missing.png

Judging by your picture, things on this section of the list.  

863c99614c6dc69a937bdb1285a5172e.png

And again, make sure you have bb.moveobjects on when placing from the gallery.

1 hour ago, xavierpunkreno said:

Judging by your picture, things on this section of the list.  

863c99614c6dc69a937bdb1285a5172e.png

And again, make sure you have bb.moveobjects on when placing from the gallery.

well,i find these glass walls on Novvas' s patreon,thses are not free items.still missing more than 400 items.maybe there are more patreon items ,it is hard to find them

0008.PNG

I've been using this mod ever since it came out and have recently downloaded your sim dancers.  Everything works like clockwork and your created sims are gorgeous. Such a creative mod that has added life to my long running game.  Thank you for your work.

Because so many people have problems with the I think I will reorganize the CC-Links today. If you follow me or this file and get some Update Messages, simply ignore it.

EDIT: Ok, I just added a little note at the beginning of the Mods & CC-Section and every Section is numbered with x/4 to make clear, that there must be more then that. Also I switched the Base-Building CC to Section 1 and the first CC in the List is now the Foundation.

I hope this will prevent the most Problems.

21 minutes ago, modsgame said:

What kind of update? Why do not you write that you are updating? Each update has the same message and version. ? How do people understand what you updated and what to download?

image.png

Have you read my last post 1 Hour ago? I just changed some Things in the Description to prevent Problems with the Foundation or missing other things they need to download.

BTW:

Look at the "FAQ"-Section:

- I only make a Changelog, when I update the Main-File. In this case, the Version-Number will be changed too.

- If you get a message that I have updated but there is no Changelog or change of the Versionnumber, then it is a new Sim or just Description Update.

- If there is a new Sim, you will find a preview in the Support-Thread.

- If there is nothing, it is ONLY a change in the Description. Sometimes, like today, I write it here in the thread, when i make changes to the Description but not everytime.

And for the Case you have missed it, yesterday I have uploaded the "Asami Twins".

6 hours ago, bamboo032 said:

well,i find these glass walls on Novvas' s patreon,thses are not free items.still missing more than 400 items.maybe there are more patreon items ,it is hard to find them

0008.PNG

Hey can u send me file 

Neon Signs for Adult Store - by Noiranddarksims

Neon Signs for Stripper Club - by Noiranddarksims

TS4 - Dungeon Mansion: Walls, Floors and Deco Objects - by Noiranddarksims

i try download. but link to download file dead. thankyou

42 minutes ago, cosmicHunter said:

Links are working fine. Just tested. But Noiranddarksims are using adfly and patreon. Be careful with adfly Links but patreon is save.

BTW: I just found out that Basemental has changed something to the MDMA Bottles. In my Download are the old one, which are no longer in his Mod.

That means: If you just downloaded my club and have all CC and Mods installed, you will have an amount of arround 100 Objects which are removed by placing.

I will fix that in the next update.

1 hour ago, MortiferusX said:

Links are working fine. Just tested. But Noiranddarksims are using adfly and patreon. Be careful with adfly Links but patreon is save.

BTW: I just found out that Basemental has changed something to the MDMA Bottles. In my Download are the old one, which are no longer in his Mod.

That means: If you just downloaded my club and have all CC and Mods installed, you will have an amount of arround 100 Objects which are removed by placing.

I will fix that in the next update.

Yeah the bottles and those yin-yang-looking rugs were the only things that didn't show for me.  Everything else worked flawlessly.  Love the club so much.  You did an awesome job on it.

8 hours ago, bamboo032 said:

0008.PNG

I don't really know, man.  I downloaded everything on the list and aside from a couple small things like the MDMA bottles and yinyang rugs, it's all showing up and working fine so I know it's gotta be something you're missing download-wise.

All I can do is give you these tips:

-Go through the mod list and make sure you download everything.  There may be one or two things you can't get unless you're subbed on their patreon, but nothing you'll really notice if it's missing.  Not to this extent anyway.

-Make sure all mods with the rar/zip/7z format are all unzipped.

-Don't place the lot from the map screen.  Make sure you go to the lot to edit it first.

-Ctrl+shift+c and type in bb.moveobjects on

-THEN when all that is done and you're editing the lot, go to the gallery, find the club and place it.

That's really all the advice I can offer you.  It's working as intended for me.

In addition of what Xavier said:

I have activated all building-cheats in MCCC. If you use that, you can activate this cheats by going to a computer and than login to the MC Command Center. I can not give you the full path because I have that Mod in german. I don't know how this is all named in english.

BTW: The newest Version of my club is everytime build with the newest PATREON Version of:

- Wicked Whims

- NisaK. Wicked Perversion

- Basemental Drugs and Gangs

- AEP

And possibly Patreon Objects, if I like them:

- Kritical

- Azmodan22

So, if you are not following them on Patreon, you allway will have some objects removed by placing.

1.0.8 is out and missing MDMA fixed.

On 5/12/2020 at 11:54 AM, MortiferusX said:

At first: Do you have WW Patreon or Public? Without that information, i can not help you.

I have the public version, and I went through your instructions on how to use the club specifically if you do not have the patreon version. still getting this error

2 hours ago, Dom17171 said:

I have the public version, and I went through your instructions on how to use the club specifically if you do not have the patreon version. still getting this error

Ok, that's a long time since your Post. Did you try to Switch to another lottype and then Switch Back to "own Nightclub"? Normally this should fix that Problem. 

9 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Ok, that's a long time since your Post. Did you try to Switch to another lottype and then Switch Back to "own Nightclub"? Normally this should fix that Problem. 

I switched to the regular nightclub lot type and then switched it back, and it tells me sims can only purchase unowned businesses or unoccupied residential lots. No sims own it, I made sure of that. It only gives me the option to buy it if I have it set as a "nightclub" and not a "ownable club".