Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel + optional Dancers

I'm not getting the pc option to buy the club, just vet, restaurant or retail store. Any ideas as of how to fix this please?

Scratch that. I can now click buy a club. Only problem is that any lots I click on report that a sim can only buy unowned businesses or unoccupied residential lots. Any help would be appreciated...

1 hour ago, heatherleoni said:

I'm not getting the pc option to buy the club, just vet, restaurant or retail store. Any ideas as of how to fix this please?

Scratch that. I can now click buy a club. Only problem is that any lots I click on report that a sim can only buy unowned businesses or unoccupied residential lots. Any help would be appreciated...

Do you use the original WickedWhims Option or the LMS Way?

LMS way. I place the lot and change to ownable club. Load family in lot next door and click pc, go to littlemisssams buyable menu and click buy club.

It's odd. I can go the lot (visit) and spawn workers, open/close the club etc but can still not buy it. It still shows that I own no businesses.

EDIT : Sorted it. Had to set to ownable BAR as ownable nightclub/club not showing in menu :)

Just that I don't get the phone option to make family members into prostitutes any ideas?

Ok now I got one for ya lol. I open the business and have the options on the door t open live-in bar or open business. Live-in bar works but the business panel never shows an increase or decrease in profits, which I'd like to see. But if you try to open as business, you get a message that there is nothing for sale on the lot. You can't change the lot type to retail as it's owned, so how can we get around this to see the profits and such in the business panel? Also, it would be nice to be able to open it with the "open" button on the panel but can't due to this problem :/

Any ideas please?

@heatherleoni

You have the possibility to open a live in business? Then I have set maybe the wrong Lot-Traits, because this should not be there! xD

Normally i use Hypersexual, Partylocation and one, where i don't know the english name. In german it is "gesellig".

For the Business Panel with no Function: This is normal. Please read the Description of LMS More buyable Venues for more Informations.

****** Is this happening to anyone else???***********

When trying to purchase the strip club I keep getting a message saying I can't buy a business that is already owned or a residential lot.  I have been trying to figure this out for days!  I have the lot set on Ownable Club, auto employees, took out LMS entrance fee, and I placed the club in Del Sola Valley where the museum was.  Also, I purchased the patreon version of WW.

Any advice? Thanks!

I have changed the lot trait to generic, no good either.  I am 100% no other sims own this business.

8 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

What exactly are you talking about?

You ve writed int he mod section : Dresscode Lot Trait - by LittleMsSam
And also :

Warning:

Do NOT use with Entrance Fee by LittleMsSam! This will cause Errors!

The Mod can be installed for other Lots but do not add the Trait to a WW Stripclub!

But i think i ve misundesrtood it, you was only talking about the entrance fee's mod i guess ^^"

4 hours ago, devilangel13 said:

Ok so i ve tried the Dresscod lot trait but it seem to force the stripper to wear the outfit from the trait too :'( Or did there is anything that i can do to prevent that?

You have an Outfits Controller on the Desktop in the Office. The Trait is not needed. There you can choose for everyone in the Club which clothes they should wear. 

On 4/15/2020 at 11:09 PM, MortiferusX said:

@heatherleoni

You have the possibility to open a live in business? Then I have set maybe the wrong Lot-Traits, because this should not be there! xD

Normally i use Hypersexual, Partylocation and one, where i don't know the english name. In german it is "gesellig".

For the Business Panel with no Function: This is normal. Please read the Description of LMS More buyable Venues for more Informations.

Don't get me wrong, MortiferusX, I said the live-in bar works, but it doesn't actually let you LIVE in the bar lol

When you shut the bar, your sims actually go to their home lot and live there. Shame you CAN'T live in the bar. Would make it so much more easier lol

Please do NOT contact me directly!!!

I don't want to answer the same question 10 Times every day.

I know there are Problems with buying the Club at Moment. I will try to fix it in the next Version. 

If you have this Problem, write HERE in the Support Thread and give me the folloing Information:

- WW Version? Public or Patreon?

- Which way are you trying to use? LMS or WW Way?

- Do you have "Get to Work"?

17 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Please do NOT contact me directly!!!

I don't want to answer the same question 10 Times every day.

I know there are Problems with buying the Club at Moment. I will try to fix it in the next Version. 

If you have this Problem, write HERE in the Support Thread and give me the folloing Information:

- WW Version? Public or Patreon?

- Which way are you trying to use? LMS or WW Way?

- Do you have "Get to Work"?

I figured it out. You have to make the business a residential lot and not generic. Then I was able to buy it and it is running perfectly. I used the WW method and have Get to Work. Can't wait to see if more people come with more action!

How do I lock employees out of the second level? I don't see an option for letting everyone other than employees through, only the opposite of only allowing employees access, when it comes to dealing with employees in general in the lock settings.  The only way I can use it sort-of as a business is if I make it residential and use the live-in club (or bar or whatever) trait, which is how I was able to test the door markers.

I have the patreon version of WW 1.55.1, tried doing it both the LMS way and the WW way, and have the Get To Work and many other packs (but not all yet, lol).  If the live-in mods made it so WW would recognize it as an official business, thus being able to have access to things like employee uniforms, etc, that would be awesome, but maybe that wasn't doable for LMS.

But yeah, it's an awesome mod!  If I can't get the real business thing to work, I guess I can always just live there and do the live-in trait thing. Wouldn't be as great, but still doable.  Nothing others have suggested work for me so far.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to live there, but I'd like the full business experience as well, lol.