Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel + optional Dancers

Is there any way i can have more employees? (got 6 now). Also for some reason i am not able to hire some sims i want (they are basically freshly created without job and not in my household). Is it possible to make my household member that is not an employee to dance on poles/cages or on bars? For some reason the feature that stops employees from switching their tasks doesn't work for me, idk if i should ask you about it or turbodriver. And the last one can u explain how does exactly '' charming '' works, my employees with this task quite often go to message table and make clients massage them, idk if its intentional or not. Ye that would be it.

23 minutes ago, Sqqiner said:

Is there any way i can have more employees? (got 6 now). Also for some reason i am not able to hire some sims i want (they are basically freshly created without job and not in my household). Is it possible to make my household member that is not an employee to dance on poles/cages or on bars? For some reason the feature that stops employees from switching their tasks doesn't work for me, idk if i should ask you about it or turbodriver. And the last one can u explain how does exactly '' charming '' works, my employees with this task quite often go to message table and make clients massage them, idk if its intentional or not. Ye that would be it.

Please read the description:

More Employees: ww.commands cheat and look for the right command.

For the Massage Table Problem: you have Black lines near the stairs at the second floor. Click between the crosses and close them for employees. 

20 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

The Underground Parkhouse is saved as a Room. After you placed the Main-Building, you open the Build-Mode and then go to the first Basementlevel under the Club. Then open the Galery and then you can place the Parkhouse there.

Thanks worked beutiful. Now 2 other things.

I tryed to set the employee cant enter second floor but  there is no selection for that, which one to use? the only one says everyone except employees.

I tryed the ww.commands cheat to get more employees and set the only one i could find the stripclup dancers to 20 but still only 6 allowed when i use the phone to manage employees.

5 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

I tryed to set the employee cant enter second floor but  there is no selection for that, which one to use? the only one says everyone except employees.

I tryed the ww.commands cheat to get more employees and set the only one i could find the stripclup dancers to 20 but still only 6 allowed when i use the phone to manage employees.

The Command you found in the Command List works only for up to 12 Employees. That means the normal 6 + 6 other. More is not possible at moment. 

Tried everything, doesn't show up in my game. All the items and animations do, just not the lot for building or the parking lot room. I have back to work, WW latest version, CC content on. Your two file folders are in the Mod folder.

Don't know where I am going wrong, any help appreciated.

14 minutes ago, Smellfire said:

Tried everything, doesn't show up in my game. All the items and animations do, just not the lot for building or the parking lot room. I have back to work, WW latest version, CC content on. Your two file folders are in the Mod folder.

Don't know where I am going wrong, any help appreciated.

Here is your Fail. It is not a Mod. It is a Lot. You need to put the Files without Folders in the Tray Folder.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:56 PM, Fetterbr said:

I have the same problem trying to set employee cant enter too.

3 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Do you have both this Line with the two Crosses on the Ground? They are Get Famous Objects.

25.01.20_16-38-40.png

yes we all see them and i still cant get any commands where it says closed for employees except all. so that everyone can get a massage except employees. Please write what to click

Now the club is running and i have 12 employees in the list but at anytime i only see 6 of them around, The club is not full i rarely see any costumers on the second and third floor.  There is 4 bars downstairs but only 2 of them are having bartenders.  It seams all it needs more life, more costumers on all floors. 

16 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

Now the club is running and i have 12 employees in the list but at anytime i only see 6 of them around, The club is not full i rarely see any costumers on the second and third floor.  There is 4 bars downstairs but only 2 of them are having bartenders.  It seams all it needs more life, more costumers on all floors. 

That is a Result of Game Limitations.

The problem is, that Sims 4 allows basicly just 20 Sims per Area. You can higher this by increasing the settings in WickedWhims -> Nudity Settings ->Strip Club Settings -> Static Clients Count Cheat. I use 30 here which is max. by WickedWhims.

For the Bars: Talk to a Dancer -> Strip Club -> Assign Task -> Tend Bar

Lock doors: I just see that it is a Mod. Look here: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175403052908/unlocklock-doors-for-chosen-sims-this-little

1 hour ago, MortiferusX said:

That is a Result of Game Limitations.

The problem is, that Sims 4 allows basicly just 20 Sims per Area. You can higher this by increasing the settings in WickedWhims -> Nudity Settings ->Strip Club Settings -> Static Clients Count Cheat. I use 30 here which is max. by WickedWhims.

For the Bars: Talk to a Dancer -> Strip Club -> Assign Task -> Tend Bar

Lock doors: I just see that it is a Mod. Look here: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175403052908/unlocklock-doors-for-chosen-sims-this-little

thanks man.

18 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

By the way, the Bars under the stairs are more decoration then really useful but at this point i have no idea what i should build there instead.

Ideas and suggestions are wellcome here.

1 hour ago, MortiferusX said:

By the way, the Bars under the stairs are more decoration then really useful but at this point i have no idea what i should build there instead.

Ideas and suggestions are wellcome here.

somehow i am missing that you can assign differently, not sure if its possible but out of the 12 employees we have 2 bartenders because only 2 bars are working.  Then there are 7 poles but will never be used all so i would think 3 pole dancers is enough.   Maybe some of the guests want to jump on the rest :).  Then we need 2 lap dancers and 2 dancers what will dance with guests on the middle floor. And 3 hookers what will go with costumers upstairs. I think when i bring 8 of my household over and the limit is 30 i dont see many guests. :)

My current Setup:

- A owner Household with 1 Guy and 7 Girls

- 3 Girls are Prostitutes by NisaK's System

- The other 4 Girls are Employees of the Strip Club (so i have 4 Girls where i can control the Actions directly)

- Then i have a second Household with 8 Girls which are ALL Employees to the Club.

- 2 Barkeepers and all other are switching autonomic from Stage Dancers to Charmers and other Way.

BTW: Where do you see 7 Poles? I think I have placed 5.

- 3 should be placed at the Main Stage and 2 left and right of the Bar.

- Then there are 4 Cages in front of them but only 2 are upgraded with Dance-Spots (the both directy near the DJ). The other 2 more to the Stairs to the Bar are just decorative.

- And then there are the 2 golden Cages at the big private Areas.

- 2 Dance-Spots at the Main-Bars left and right to the Entrance.

So there are 15 Spots where Stage-Dancers can dance. I placed so many because I don't like it when they are dancing everytime at the same spots. I like variety.

From the 12 Employee Girls the most time i see 4 or 5 Girls flirting or already dancing for Customers and 3 or 4 are dancing on poles. 2 Girls at the Bars and the other are waiting for Action.

36 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

My current Setup:

- A owner Household with 1 Guy and 7 Girls

- 3 Girls are Prostitutes by NisaK's System

- The other 4 Girls are Employees of the Strip Club (so i have 4 Girls where i can control the Actions directly)

- Then i have a second Household with 8 Girls which are ALL Employees to the Club.

- 2 Barkeepers and all other are switching autonomic from Stage Dancers to Charmers and other Way.

BTW: Where do you see 7 Poles? I think I have placed 5.

- 3 should be placed at the Main Stage and 2 left and right of the Bar.

- Then there are 4 Cages in front of them but only 2 are upgraded with Dance-Spots (the both directy near the DJ). The other 2 more to the Stairs to the Bar are just decorative.

- And then there are the 2 golden Cages at the big private Areas.

- 2 Dance-Spots at the Main-Bars left and right to the Entrance.

So there are 15 Spots where Stage-Dancers can dance. I placed so many because I don't like it when they are dancing everytime at the same spots. I like variety.

From the 12 Employee Girls the most time i see 4 or 5 Girls dancing for Customers and 3 or 4 are dancing on poles. 2 Girls at the Bars and the other are waiting for Action.

ok let me try your setup. yes there are 5 poles, i counted the 2 golden cages in the back also sorry.  i did not count the shower cabinets in front.  How can you select the second household as emploees ? i not sure i can do this but i asume i have to create a new household in the same game as the other.

2 hours ago, MetalHeadXJ said:

I have placed this on a lot but the chairs and tables and both side bars are floating in the air, and some of the floor in the corners of the front of the build are missing. Its just grass.

Have you activated Move Objects cheat? Can you post a Screenshot here?