Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel + optional Dancers

So, 1.0.7 is up. I hope i could fix the Problems with buying the Club.

I have deleted all Lot Traits and have set it back to normal Basegame Nightclub by default.

I have also exported the Club from unpurchased from a new Game.

EDIT:

- Tested the "Buy Stripclub" Functionality with WW Patreon. 

- Tested the Buy (normal) "Nightclub" Functionality with LMS More Buyable Venues.

- Tested the Buy (own) "Nightclub" after switching the Lot Type to own nightclub with LMS more buyable Venues.

Everything works fine in my Game!

Another Topic:

Some people asked me to publish some Sims I use in my Game and I decided to start with this now.

I start with Malala: She is 18 Years old and the youngest dancer in my Club.

24.04.20_21-05-31.png

Bella: She is 19 Years old and like Malala one of the Dancers in the Club.

24.04.20_21-54-51.png

Morgana: She is 23 Years old and the Spouse of my Club-Owner and one of the Prostitutes in my Club.

24.04.20_23-56-51.png

And Mortiferus. He is a Daywalker. Everyone who have seen the Movie "Blade" knows what i mean. He is not a simple Vampire. He is a very mighty Vampire with all Powers, but no weaknesses. No one knows how old he is exactly but he has seen the rise and fall of many Empires. Some Rumors say, he was living in Egypt when the Reign of the first Pharao has begone. That means he is older then 5000 years. He is the Owner of my Clubs and my absolutly Main Sim.

24.04.20_23-56-31.png

25.04.20_00-19-54.png

13 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Yeah, I think it is Yrsa. He/She has the same sign on the Devices.

I can´t find it, i searched for it even in the dark web ahaha.

But thank you for the answer, and your creation is awesome i just love it!

Well, I have a whopping 376 missing objects, some of which I know and just don't care enough (cars for the garage), others I can spot in your screenshots but can't find in your list (all the neon on either side of the main HEAVEN sign, for example: Dance/open, girlsgirlsgirls, [adults only], etc, as well as the tomoe rugs found on multiple levels.), and still more seem to just be the wrong objects entirely (that lesbian picture to the right of the bar is instead some orange and white picture of some trees that's not even the same dimension, and even though I have the inferno tall beds from the bdsm dungeon available for placing, when I had it make your lot it instead had the mod pod sleeper there). All in all I'm not sure where to begin fixing everything (outside of replacing the stuff I can find that just spawned in wrong)

On an unrelated note, I fucking lost it at the removed from context Kingdom Hearts poster in the bdsm dungeon (Keep calm and submit. The final boss of kh1 yells submit at you nonstop for the entire fight. That X'd out heart is the heartless emblem that the enemy faction uses to identify themselves)

42 minutes ago, kikinak said:

Well, I have a whopping 376 missing objects, some of which I know and just don't care enough (cars for the garage), others I can spot in your screenshots but can't find in your list (all the neon on either side of the main HEAVEN sign, for example: Dance/open, girlsgirlsgirls, [adults only], etc, as well as the tomoe rugs found on multiple levels.), and still more seem to just be the wrong objects entirely (that lesbian picture to the right of the bar is instead some orange and white picture of some trees that's not even the same dimension, and even though I have the inferno tall beds from the bdsm dungeon available for placing, when I had it make your lot it instead had the mod pod sleeper there). All in all I'm not sure where to begin fixing everything (outside of replacing the stuff I can find that just spawned in wrong)

Ok, I am not 100% sure that I have linked everything BUT I am absolutly sure, that I have listed the Neons. Please check again. 376 missing objects is to much.

Hey I need some advice.  I've set my workers to 12 and followed your step by step but I seem to be having some issues with simulation lag.  A lot of workers, mostly the janitors (even mid-task like carrying a garbage bag), and clients wind up just standing around doing nothing for stretches of time.  I have the newest simulation lag fix mod installed.  Do you have any recommendations to make things run a bit more smoothly?

I also have 376 Items missing, even with downloading every file listed in the required CC as well as the optional ones. but that's honestly not the part I'm concerned about. I can only seem to buy the this nightclub if I have it set as a "nightclub" and not as "own club". When I open for business, it tells me I have nothing to sell. Is that supposed to happen?

5 hours ago, Dom17171 said:

I also have 376 Items missing, even with downloading every file listed in the required CC as well as the optional ones. but that's honestly not the part I'm concerned about. I can only seem to buy the this nightclub if I have it set as a "nightclub" and not as "own club". When I open for business, it tells me I have nothing to sell. Is that supposed to happen?

At first: Do you have WW Patreon or Public? Without that information, i can not help you.

I have the patreon version of WW, and have downloaded all CC and content into the appropriate folders, yet once I buy the club and place it on the lot - it says I’m missing 601 items??? How is this happening? I have been trying for days to get this club to work and it’s always something going wrong. I will attempt to remove all mods for this lot and reinstall them, but if that doesn’t work then what is the issue???

16 hours ago, cspencere94 said:

I have the patreon version of WW, and have downloaded all CC and content into the appropriate folders, yet once I buy the club and place it on the lot - it says I’m missing 601 items??? How is this happening? I have been trying for days to get this club to work and it’s always something going wrong. I will attempt to remove all mods for this lot and reinstall them, but if that doesn’t work then what is the issue???

In fact: I don't know why so many people have so many missing files.

Possible Reasons are:

- You have NOT every official Gamepack I have listed

- You have NOT downloaded everything in the CC List

- There is something I have not listed BUT I really don't know something that could causes so many objects to disapear. This means your 600 Objects and every other person which has

- You try to place it without move objects cheat.

@tuborgdidi Normally your Sims will make this "extra services" autonomic. If the prostitute is a member of the owner household, then you can use the normal "offer body" option from NWP.