Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel + optional Dancers

14 minutes ago, msinukami said:

Is there a link to the clothes the sims are wearing? I want to have it so everything will look cool....

Are you talking about the Dancer-Outfits on the Screenshots? Most of them is included in the additional files for the Sims.

wow i cant believe i just waste 3 days on my life on making sure this club will work after adds & replaceds everything scripts & package 
i want ti say this club & mods fail ?  read this :
1: u can have the club & the owner & girls so u  replace in world but section buy a StripClub or move household  will not show or let u do it whatever u do u need patreon verison to make it work 
2: u need Get to work mods thats u need it also from patreon verison ignore who said this work as WW - way its big lis waste of time .
i try to make it work i read & did all and what ever the cheats with it step by step , u will fail u need patron verison .

from the end if u download those mods pay cash to make it work or delete it thats what how is going . 
>>>>>>>>>> Back to my Own Loli Worlds with hentai sims4 <<<<<<

@skyusalol

Wow, really? It is not my fail that you did not read the description. Many people are using this or my other club and they are happy. I have really tried to help you but I was at least thinking I am talking against a Wall.

And BTW: You CAN use that Club without WickedWhims Patreon-Version. You just need to read the description and choose the right way to run it.

This is the first Thing you can read in the Description:

The Stripclub-Feature is not included in WickedWhims Public Version 155c. You need to use the Patreon-Version or use the LMS-Way to run this club (see description below).

I don't know what you think but when I see red written lines in a description, then I know this could be important.

@jdf088

I have not looked over all but looks like mostly decoration.

What I can see is, that many of that files are Azmodan22 Paintings. They can be found on his Animations Page.

@all

If you had a update Message: I have only improved and updated the description. If you already have the newest update, you do not need to update again.

2 hours ago, msinukami said:

In the house of desire, how can get prostitutes and how can they share their money with the owner?

Same System like here. The Prostitution comes from NisaK. Wicked Perversion. Use "nisa.slutify firstname lastname" command where is the name of the employee you want to be a prostitute.

4 minutes ago, ShellyBeeMe said:

I've read through all 12 pages of this post and didn't find an answer. I'm using WW public and LMS way. I placed the lot and followed all instructions but it won't let me purchase. Please help......Ive been looking forward to playing this. Thanks.

20200530_132245.jpg

When I had this problem, I could everytime fix it by changing the lot-type and then change it back to nightclub or ownable nightclub