1 hour ago, Newka said:

Hi there, i don't want to download a ton of animation pack, what do you recommend me to have if i want to run this correctly ? (And just curious what creature animations do we need ?)

Ruddy recommends Billy animations if I recall correctly. It has everything the mod needs and the tags match the animations, unlike others like Anubs that is all over the place. For creatures you will need draugr, wolf and dog animations if you want to take that route in the quests.

On 1/7/2023 at 4:08 PM, hoodedfigure13 said:

Is there any plans for female customers at the brothel? 

You can add them yourself, is not that difficult. You need to attach a script to a NPC, match the properties and put them in the brothel customer faction. I have a small plugin that I'm testing that adds extra patrons to Windhelm and Solitude. I included one female by accident to Windhelm.

The NPCs spend the day in the city or working at the docks, then head to the brothel at night. I can add more NPCs if you want but I ultimately wanted to set up random encounters inside the place so I will not develop it much further.

TAP More Customers ESL.rar

5 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Ruddy recommends Billy animations if I recall correctly. It has everything the mod needs and the tags match the animations, unlike others like Anubs that is all over the place. For creatures you will need draugr, wolf and dog animations if you want to take that route in the quests.

Okay thanks, i'm guessing for the creatures anim, we need MNC, is this fine with AE ?

Edit : Ah Billy's animations also need MNC, well i'll try i guess

Edited by Newka
On 1/10/2023 at 11:44 AM, Newka said:

Okay thanks, i'm guessing for the creatures anim, we need MNC, is this fine with AE ?

Edit : Ah Billy's animations also need MNC, well i'll try i guess

The only recommendation I have for animation packs is to get one with a lesbian double dildo animation, because there is a quest line that looks better with it. It will still work without it, but it will fall back to things that require more and more use of your imagination.

That said, Billy's is one of the better ones if I remember right.

I have been on AE for a long time now and haven't seen any issues with any animation packs that I can remember.

Edited by ruddycray
38 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

The only recommendation I have for animation packs is to get one with a lesbian double dildo animation, because there is a quest line that looks better with it. It will still work without it, but it will fall back to things that require more and more use of your imagination.

That said, Billy's is one of the better ones if I remember right.

I have been on AE for a long time now and haven't seen any issues with any animation packs that I can remember.

I installed your mod with MNC, Billy's and tested it with no issue (yet)

Looking forward to see the updates, thx !

4 hours ago, xxx65 said:

Any plans to create a pimp that forces the pc into prostitution?

Benjen is as close as it's going to get to that, probably. I don't have any plans right now for any situation where a PC who has no interest in prostitution could be forced to do it for some reason other than needing to earn a living and not wanting to be a mercenary.

I'm open to suggestions, but of course I'm not making promises.

7 hours ago, Clea Strange said:

A suggestion

Travel to different stormcloak/imperial camps scattered all over and offer our characters services.

That's already an option for the Stormcloaks by talking to the steward in Windhelm. It would make sense to be able to talk to the camp leader or something if you stumble on a camp, though, and there should be an Imperial option. I'll add that to the list.

A suggestion for NPC prostitute's auto scenes, give an option in the MCM to control the cooldown and maybe allowed time frame when they work (day or night or both). Sometimes, I notice that these scenes happen a bit too often, even interrupting quest dialogues for quests from this mod (like the elf in Sleeping giant)

6 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

A suggestion for NPC prostitute's auto scenes, give an option in the MCM to control the cooldown and maybe allowed time frame when they work (day or night or both). Sometimes, I notice that these scenes happen a bit too often, even interrupting quest dialogues for quests from this mod (like the elf in Sleeping giant)

Serve even when you sleep. It's perfect for this dark elf girl. ^^

19 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

There's already an option to turn them off temporarily if they are interfering with something. Do you have a specific example of something that it interfered with?

1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

There's already an option to turn them off temporarily if they are interfering with something. Do you have a specific example of something that it interfered with?

I ended up doing that permanently. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the randomness of it that sometimes make me laugh but it can be a bit intrusive sometimes.

I went to Sleeping Giant, talked to the high elf about sending her brother a letter, and in the middle of the conversation, she got teleported to the nearby bed and was having sex with Gorr from Interesting NPC. Not anything game breaking but a way to reduce the frequency would be helpful

2 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

I ended up doing that permanently. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the randomness of it that sometimes make me laugh but it can be a bit intrusive sometimes.

I went to Sleeping Giant, talked to the high elf about sending her brother a letter, and in the middle of the conversation, she got teleported to the nearby bed and was having sex with Gorr from Interesting NPC. Not anything game breaking but a way to reduce the frequency would be helpful

I'm asking because allowing you to control the frequency wouldn't prevent it from happening. It would just make it less likely. If I know when it's happening, I might be able to adjust it so that it doesn't do that. Based on what you reported here, it might be that I need to temporarily prevent you from starting a conversation with the prostitutes if it's already decided to have them entertain someone, or maybe I need to prevent them from starting a conversation with you.

That doesn't mean I won't provide a frequency option, because there may be good reasons to do that anyway, but I would rather fix the problem completely.

6 hours ago, Leadaire said:

How increase value for solicite sex from 150 max to more higher?

I think I already told you how to do that. Use the console and type:

set TAPStandardClientGold to <amount>

But replace <amount> with the amount you want it to be.

I just wanted to post a quick update, because it has been a while since I last updated this mod.

I am aiming for the end of February for the next update. I am hoping to include several new quests, but the exact number will depend on how much time I'm able to spend on it.

4 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I am aiming for the end of February for the next update. I am hoping to include several new quests, but the exact number will depend on how much time I'm able to spend on it.

Could we get Fjotra back? That would use us "Sisterhood of Dibella"-players to play both mods...

Edited by Tops34
4 hours ago, Tops34 said:

Could we get Fjotra back? That would use us "Sisterhood of Dibella"-players to play both mods...

It is already possible to use this mod together with Sisterhood of Dibella. You just can't follow the Dibella quest line from this mod. When the quest line is disabled, Fjotra won't be sent away, and Sisterhood should work.

The quest lines won't be compatible the further along they go, so I doubt I'm going to rearrange it any further than just auto-disabling the Dibella quests if you use the two mods together.

5 hours ago, AthenaTheLover said:

Hi! Haven't you thought about changing the costume system from the file to the MCM Menu, e.g. Select the current PC outfit as Whore and all NPCs marked as whore would have that outfit or something similar to the system that has "Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite (BBLS)"?

Not really. I don't want a system where all of the prostitutes wear the same outfit, and there's a reasonable set of defaults already programmed in.

I might be willing to take a look at using an MCM based system to make it easier to manage, but at this point I'm not going to promise anything.

6 hours ago, AthenaTheLover said:

Hi! Haven't you thought about changing the costume system from the file to the MCM Menu, e.g. Select the current PC outfit as Whore and all NPCs marked as whore would have that outfit or something similar to the system that has "Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite (BBLS)"?

Why waste time reinventing the wheel? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15211

1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

Not really. I don't want a system where all of the prostitutes wear the same outfit, and there's a reasonable set of defaults already programmed in.

I might be willing to take a look at using an MCM based system to make it easier to manage, but at this point I'm not going to promise anything.

You can always give a % chance for the NPC to wear this outfit and the number of slots 4 that we have set up, e.g. 4 slots for a whore, 4 for a boss, 4 free whores, etc.

29 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

Why waste time reinventing the wheel? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15211

Interesting, but I always look at + if the mod has the ability to choose what outfit an NPC should have or with a % chance (also randomly picks predetermined several outfits) as in "Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite (BBLS)" without editing the file, which is easily broken or misconfigured. The mod you mentioned is a compromise, but you lose the % random chance for a specific NPC otherwise you have to change that outfit yourself.