Just wanted to chime in to say that I love this mod! Thank you so much for it.

Like many others, though, I am unable to convince Vanikseth  to grant me the spell/perk to become a succubus. I've poked around in the CK trying to figure out what condition I'm missing, but to no avail. In SSEEdit, I've found that 

[INFO:061AB204] ('I suppose you're right. You have made me happier than I ever thought I would be, and you've more than earned my trust.' in GRUP Topic Children of TAPVanikaAbsorbSpellConvince "I won't misuse it, and you owe me for what I've done for you. (Persuade)" [DIAL:061AB202])

Has the conditional...

PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].GetActorValue(Speech) >= SpeechEasy [GLOB:000D16A4] AND

But when I've buffed my speechcraft to max, he still doesn't offer this dialogue.

Oh, just some feedback, I also would prefer not to kill my victims when drained. If that option could be added, I'd really appreciate it.

21 minutes ago, barbadoz said:

Just wanted to chime in to say that I love this mod! Thank you so much for it.

Like many others, though, I am unable to convince Vanikseth  to grant me the spell/perk to become a succubus. I've poked around in the CK trying to figure out what condition I'm missing, but to no avail. In SSEEdit, I've found that 

Has the conditional...

But when I've buffed my speechcraft to max, he still doesn't offer this dialogue.

Oh, just some feedback, I also would prefer not to kill my victims when drained. If that option could be added, I'd really appreciate it.

You have to complete all 4 quests in the Vanikseth quest line.

Spoiler

If you're asking Vanikseth and not Vanika, that's why it isn't working.

Others have requested to have non-lethal feeding for a succubus. I'll give it some thought.

11 hours ago, ruddycray said:

You have to complete all 4 quests in the Vanikseth quest line.

Oh! There are more quests than just the one at Winterhold? How do you initiate those? This was driving me nuts!

If you're asking Vanikseth and not Vanika, that's why it isn't working.

*facepalm* That's what I get for tinkering in xEdit when tired and with Covid lol.

On 12/2/2022 at 12:47 PM, barbadoz said:

Oh! There are more quests than just the one at Winterhold? How do you initiate those? This was driving me nuts!

*facepalm* That's what I get for tinkering in xEdit when tired and with Covid lol.

They are time based. Each quest is 5 game  days after the last one finished.

I'm also planning to make some adjustments to let it take less time to become a succubus but for now that's what it is.

Found a quest bug, but without codes for setstage there is no way out.

It's about the morthal prosititution license. I talked to Aia, then to Aslfur, found Intius house and reported that back to Aslfur. Now Aslfur want me to report back to Aia that Intius was put in jail. Aia has the quest marker above her head, but dialog is disabled, so i cannot talk the result to her. It does not matter if i wait for the ghosts in the swamp or use a falion scroll. She apperas with quest marker but dialogue ois disabled.

Another question: If Intius is jailed, his wife stalks me to every place while 'this person is busy' give no option to do anything about that.

3 hours ago, Tinkering Solderbro said:

Found a quest bug, but without codes for setstage there is no way out.

It's about the morthal prosititution license. I talked to Aia, then to Aslfur, found Intius house and reported that back to Aslfur. Now Aslfur want me to report back to Aia that Intius was put in jail. Aia has the quest marker above her head, but dialog is disabled, so i cannot talk the result to her. It does not matter if i wait for the ghosts in the swamp or use a falion scroll. She apperas with quest marker but dialogue ois disabled.

Another question: If Intius is jailed, his wife stalks me to every place while 'this person is busy' give no option to do anything about that.

Those are probably both caused by the same thing. There's a bug where a scene that is supposed to play if you use one of Falion's scrolls in Intius' house will play if you use it anywhere. That will cause Numeeva to follow you around and be busy. In that path, Intius would also go to jail, so that is probably why you're seeing that other behavior.

The next version will fix the bug, but for now the only real solution is to go back to a save before you used the second scroll and avoid doing that until after the ghost quest is over. If you don't have a save to go back to, I think you can also kill Numeeva, but you will wind up with a bounty if you do that.

I just installed the mod, and was in Windhelm. There I got the quest to please the soldiers in a camp near Whiterun. I took the "Convenient Carriage" to Whiterun and rode with my "Convenient Horse" to the camp.

Once there, I did the deed. First with the leader there, then three more soldiers. I then wanted to ride back to Whiterun. But my horse said "Activate" and if I did, I could "Do sexy things" or "Cancel" .. I could no longer ride it!

I loaded again. Did the deed just with the camp leader, and the moment that happened, all horses had "Activate" instead of "Steal". I already checked my "Aroused Creatures" - that is definitely not it.

How can I ride my horse again? I mean on its back.

2 hours ago, LockedPuppy said:

I just installed the mod, and was in Windhelm. There I got the quest to please the soldiers in a camp near Whiterun. I took the "Convenient Carriage" to Whiterun and rode with my "Convenient Horse" to the camp.

Once there, I did the deed. First with the leader there, then three more soldiers. I then wanted to ride back to Whiterun. But my horse said "Activate" and if I did, I could "Do sexy things" or "Cancel" .. I could no longer ride it!

I loaded again. Did the deed just with the camp leader, and the moment that happened, all horses had "Activate" instead of "Steal". I already checked my "Aroused Creatures" - that is definitely not it.

How can I ride my horse again? I mean on its back.

That should stop if you complete the quest. You may have to come back for your horse to ride it on its back again. You could also use the console with this command:

setstage TAPQWindhelmLicense 1000

I'll add that as a bug to my list.

6 hours ago, ruddycray said:

That should stop if you complete the quest. You may have to come back for your horse to ride it on its back again. You could also use the console with this command:

setstage TAPQWindhelmLicense 1000

I'll add that as a bug to my list.

Thanks! I made an exception and used fast travel. One the quest was handed in, I fast traveled back and can now use my horse again :)

@ruddycraybrothel, sorry. I found whiterun's, start working in it and get that

Spoiler

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFBDB086035 (OSLAroused_SKSE.dll+26035) on thread 13576!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 15
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 18
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 09 Dec 2022 01:37:12.643

Possible relevant objects (5)
{
  [  16]    TESNPC(Name: `????????????????`, FormId: 00000007, File: `Starting Spell Choice.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [  16]    PlayerCharacter(FormId: 00000014, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `????????????????`, FormId: 00000007, File: `Starting Spell Choice.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))
  [ 213]    NiNode(Name: `CME R Forearm [RLar]`)
  [ 441]    hkpRigidBody
  [ 454]    hkpRigidBody(Node: `BSFadeNode(Name: `WRIntFloorMid02`, Owner: `TESObjectREFR(FormId: 674A7B8E, File: `The Ancient Profession.esp`, BaseForm: TESObjectSTAT(FormId: 0005D17D, File: `Skyrim.esm`))`)`)
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FFBDB086035     (OSLAroused_SKSE.dll+26035)    
  [1]   0xFFFF00000014                                    
  [2]   0xFFFF                                            
  [3]   0x3E                                              
  [4]   0x7FF798D72BC9     (SkyrimSE.exe+902BC9)          SkyrimScript::HandlePolicy::Func8_902B00+C9
  [5]   0x7FFBDB0906CB     (OSLAroused_SKSE.dll+306CB)    
  [6]   0x1FAC45390C0                                     
  [7]   0x61BCCF9B10                                      
  [8]   0x1FB63A18AF0                                     
  [9]   0x1FB63A18B00                                     
  [10]  0x61BCCF9AC0                                      
  [11]  0x6EB5F4BF5F61                                    
  [12]  0x40400000                                        
}

Where the other brothel is located? just tell not show. I'm asking because no marker are shown on map like it did BesEss, The Animal Mansion, Cum Alchemy

Edited by Leadaire
  • Radius of showing on compass are so close. I can't feel direction to explore if I stay far. I think it's good idea to see brothel marker from enter of nearest city (or stable of city)
  • Add way to set pay for whoring more higher than 150 gold
  • Add way to set percent of pay duty to madam of brothel
  • The logo of Whiterun's brothel is simply like logo of SL Hormones mod

image.png

image.png

Edited by Leadaire
21 hours ago, Leadaire said:

@ruddycraybrothel, sorry. I found whiterun's, start working in it and get that

Hide contents

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFBDB086035 (OSLAroused_SKSE.dll+26035) on thread 13576!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 15
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 18
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 09 Dec 2022 01:37:12.643

Possible relevant objects (5)
{
  [  16]    TESNPC(Name: `????????????????`, FormId: 00000007, File: `Starting Spell Choice.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [  16]    PlayerCharacter(FormId: 00000014, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `????????????????`, FormId: 00000007, File: `Starting Spell Choice.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))
  [ 213]    NiNode(Name: `CME R Forearm [RLar]`)
  [ 441]    hkpRigidBody
  [ 454]    hkpRigidBody(Node: `BSFadeNode(Name: `WRIntFloorMid02`, Owner: `TESObjectREFR(FormId: 674A7B8E, File: `The Ancient Profession.esp`, BaseForm: TESObjectSTAT(FormId: 0005D17D, File: `Skyrim.esm`))`)`)
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FFBDB086035     (OSLAroused_SKSE.dll+26035)    
  [1]   0xFFFF00000014                                    
  [2]   0xFFFF                                            
  [3]   0x3E                                              
  [4]   0x7FF798D72BC9     (SkyrimSE.exe+902BC9)          SkyrimScript::HandlePolicy::Func8_902B00+C9
  [5]   0x7FFBDB0906CB     (OSLAroused_SKSE.dll+306CB)    
  [6]   0x1FAC45390C0                                     
  [7]   0x61BCCF9B10                                      
  [8]   0x1FB63A18AF0                                     
  [9]   0x1FB63A18B00                                     
  [10]  0x61BCCF9AC0                                      
  [11]  0x6EB5F4BF5F61                                    
  [12]  0x40400000                                        
}

Where the other brothel is located? just tell not show. I'm asking because no marker are shown on map like it did BesEss, The Animal Mansion, Cum Alchemy

I don't know what to tell you about the error. This mod doesn't use the .NET Script Framework or OSLAroused in any way.

There is a brothel on the road between Solitude and Dragon Bridge, one outside of Windhelm near the farms, and another outside of Riften.

21 hours ago, Leadaire said:
  • Radius of showing on compass are so close. I can't feel direction to explore if I stay far. I think it's good idea to see brothel marker from enter of nearest city (or stable of city)
  • Add way to set pay for whoring more higher than 150 gold
  • Add way to set percent of pay duty to madam of brothel
  • The logo of Whiterun's brothel is simply like logo of SL Hormones mod

image.png

image.png

• To make the marker appear when you approach the city, I'd have to make the radius on it so large that you'd trigger it from very far away.
  • I am probably not going to increase the gold per client in the MCM. If you really want to do that, you can use the console command "set TAPStandardClientGold to <amount>" and replace <amount> with what you want.
  • I'll think about making percentages configurable, but I'm not promising anything.
  • Any logo similarity is entirely coincidental. I don't use SL Hormones and had never seen that before you posted it. I was going for something immediately recognizable but not so explicit as to be tacky.

Having an issue where there's just NEVER any brothel customers in the windhelm dibella's garden, I've seen 2 like once 5 playthroughs ago, now they're just a whorehouse that shoulda gone bankrupt 2 eras ago. What's the list of refids for the customers so i can just force spawn them in since it's somewhat an annoying but not gamebreaking bug on my end

4 hours ago, Shoggoththe12 said:

Having an issue where there's just NEVER any brothel customers in the windhelm dibella's garden, I've seen 2 like once 5 playthroughs ago, now they're just a whorehouse that shoulda gone bankrupt 2 eras ago. What's the list of refids for the customers so i can just force spawn them in since it's somewhat an annoying but not gamebreaking bug on my end

Do you have mods that interfere with civil war stuff? Many of the customers in Windhelm are soldiers.

19 minutes ago, marcellobello said:

I'm in Vanikseth's lair and had sex with a draugr. Now Vanikseth just stands there and won't continue to bring the Nord back to life that I'm supposed to also have sex with. Waiting multiple in-game days, and fast travelling far away and back hasn't helped, the quest is stuck.

Never mind. I used console commands to complete the quest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 12:51 PM, Tinkering Solderbro said:

Tried the existing voice pack, NMM put the .wav files straight into data/ and nothing can be heard about it. Can someone show me path and required folder, to use the .wav?

Voice files for Skyrim should not be .wav files. They should be .fuz files if they are loose, but I think the voice pack puts them into a .bsa file, so there shouldn't be any loose files at all.

I didn't make the voice pack, though, so you may be better off looking for help in the support thread for the voice pack.