medicate crab lice !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a set amount of "sleeper agents" who do not have crab lice but will transmit them. You can manipulate the amount in WW settings somewhere.

To my knowledge, there is no way to figure out in advance, whether a sim carries the lice or not. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had that problem too. I guess my sim's boyfriend is a sleeper agent cause he said he was clean and MC confirmed this, but he gave it to my sim. She ordered the medicine but it never arrived. I bought it in build/buy mode and dragged it into her personal inventory, had her shower, then clicked on it in her inventory while she showered and clicked to use it. Hopefully having it mailed gets fixed, but I'm more concerned with her boyfriend being a sleeper agent. I don't want to disable the feature, but I don't want him giving it to her again. Anyone know how to change that?

• 1 month later...

Stupid crabs!  I just figured this out.  Go to your computer and click the "wicked" options, then click "order".  Buy the shampoo from the list.  It will come in the mail.  I'm not sure how long that takes.  After I disabled STDs from the "wicked" settings, my SIM went to the gym for a bit.  I had him check the mailbox when he got back home and the shampoo was in the inventory.  Leave the inventory menu open, take a shower, click on the shampoo to use.  Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I keep having this problem. I created a new household with 2 CC Sims. I disabled all the crab lice and STD crap in the menu BEFORE my Sims even went into the house for the first time. And yet my one Sim almost immediately got crabs. Grrrr! I've ordered shampoo 3 times. Where is it? Not in their inventory. Not in Household Inventory. Not in the mailbox. Where?

Never mind. It arrived after a day. Everything else that you order like plumbing parts are in their inventory right away. That's why I thought it wasn't working.

• 10 months later...
13 minutes ago, skarlett_assassin said:

For some reason I can't even order the medicine. I know that I'm supposed to go on the computer or phone and press order but the medicine tab isn't there. Idk what to do

Check your other comment. Posting the same thing in multiple places won't help you.

?

7 hours ago, Nairesiga said:

this is so fking annoying.I have the medicine but how on earth I can use it?

Put it in your inventory, not the household in build/buy. Have sim get int the shower and open the inventory. Click on the shampoo and use. 

You may feel a slight burning. Avoid banging that sim last banged. Repeat if lessen not learned.

? 

• 4 months later...
22 hours ago, Searider said:

Guys i did all the steps and even manually added the crab shampoo into my inventory but for some reason my inventory is empty and i cant seem to find a way to fix this. please help

Have you added it to the Sim's inventory or the household inventory?

If you put it in the Sim's inventory and it's not appearing, what about other items? Do they show up there?

If not, something else may be causing issues with your inventory.

• 10 months later...