Bullet Girl Phantasia mods?

Pretty happy with this for now... Gives you a good idea of what to expect with my style while trying to make it look canon ?

may play around with nipple placement a bit more as i work on the other textures.

What do you think?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.01e0ee2abfe9562d0fc8b38e9fde6a50.pngimage.thumb.png.c0e24c500850bf3038c0bc625f3f816c.pngimage.thumb.png.4649fae12400a0299e33f978ef976d9c.pngimage.thumb.png.c27d8841386ad27a192993df2e6e102f.png

1 hour ago, fealow said:

Pretty happy with this for now... Gives you a good idea of what to expect with my style while trying to make it look canon ?

may play around with nipple placement a bit more as i work on the other textures.

What do you think?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.01e0ee2abfe9562d0fc8b38e9fde6a50.pngimage.thumb.png.c0e24c500850bf3038c0bc625f3f816c.pngimage.thumb.png.4649fae12400a0299e33f978ef976d9c.pngimage.thumb.png.c27d8841386ad27a192993df2e6e102f.png

Looks great, guess i'll hold off on playing until you've released these rather than apply some less complete textures, are you also doing the dark elf?

31 minutes ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

Looks great, guess i'll hold off on playing until you've released these rather than apply some less complete textures, are you also doing the dark elf?

I'm using 3dmigoto to to get the textures in game and check the placement of everything, only problem is that dark elf isn't working with 3Dmigoto at the moment... :(

6 hours ago, arc037461 said:

Now it is the time to ...

no-cpk.jpg.6d2a84895aa92405ed860eed0abe79fe.jpg

no-smoke1.jpg.f17244120a50f16ecbac78effbb3f672.jpg

I've confirmed that 3DMigoto (3d asset replacing tool) works well, also in this game!

No cpk editing required.

Texture Replacing Tutorial using 3DMigoto

### Step 0. Prepare

• If you edited cpk files, rollback them to original state.
  • If you have SpecialK running, disable it.
  • Select Cardigan Costume, Simple Bra (White), Simple Panties (White) in game.
  • Notice: Dark Elfs are not supported yet.

### Step 1. Install 3DMigoto

Download "3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-x.x.7z" (includes 3DMigoto and good settings for mod) from this site:

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/03/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation.html

Unpack it in the same folder of game.exe.

Copy and paste this code at the end of d3dx.ini.

This code enables texture swap (and possibly mesh swap) in the same way of DOAXVV modding.

[CommandList_BulletGirlsMod]
; Based on CommandListClothes, added ps-t3, ps-t4
if $dump_skin_clothes
	dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds
	dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds
	dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t2 mono dds
	dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t3 mono dds
	dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t4 mono dds
	analyse_options = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes dump_vb txt buf
	dump = deferred_ctx_accurate vs-cb2 txt buf
endif
if $costume_mods && (!frame_analysis || $dump_modded_meshes)
	; Enable costume texture replacement by texture hash:
	checktextureoverride = ps-t0
	checktextureoverride = ps-t1
	checktextureoverride = ps-t2
	checktextureoverride = ps-t3
	checktextureoverride = ps-t4
	; Enable mesh replacement by either vertex or indexbuffer hash, must be done
	; after texture replacements, because this will replace the draw call:
	ResourceBakVB = ref vb0
	ResourceBakIB = ref ib
	checktextureoverride = vb0
	checktextureoverride = ib
	vb0 = ref ResourceBakVB
	ib = ref ResourceBakIB
endif

(If you're a modder, it's good idea to change "hunting=0" to "hunting=2" in the same file.)

### Step 2. Put Mod Texture Files

Create empty "nude" folder in "OP2/Mods/".

Download this file and place it in "nude" folder.

nude.ini 1.7 kB · 102 downloads

Next, put your favorite texture images (PNGs) in the folder, like this.

You must use the same filenames, because "nude.ini" calls them.

files.jpg.71b556637cb74afabbd88d2c0ac67fc9.jpg

That's all, enjoy the game.

13 hours ago, buffaloUSB said:

u7VqaAq.png

https://imgur.com/u7VqaAq.png

(Image is A size)

---Female genital texture---

Google Drive  https://drive.google.com/open?id=17LZlx18giO712VU2hwSe5FC0aDJAD0fu

///Content///
A sizes
B sizes
C sizes

3 sizes of textures.
(No Imprint.)

Already did exactly as instructed @arc037461, but it didn't work.

I use png files shared by buffaloUSB. There are 3 different size, but because files inserted into nude folder needs specific name, I took images only from C sizes.

Did I do something incorrectly or the PNGs is not ready yet for use?

I played original steam version btw, is this the problem?

I updated nude.ini in the tutorial, to support different textures for A, B, C bodies, and Dark Elf!

@Arleth I'm using Steam version. Tested on buffaloUSB's texture files.
In game, select "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" costume, then select "No clothing".

Now, I'm trying to edit body mesh using 3DMigoto, to support real 3D nipples.

Arlethの3DMigotoを使用したテクスチャ置換を使用してみました。

1:3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.2 download

2:Bullet Girls Phantasiaフォルダに展開

3:OP2ファイルが無いので作成。中にMods/nude/nude.iniと各png buffaloUSB作成)と並べた

4:d3dx.iniに追加記述

5:ゲーム起動しF10で読み込み。左上に緑で表示されているので読み込み自体は正常。Bullet Girls PhantasiaフォルダにOP2ファイルを作らないとオレンジ表示。肌テクスチャは灰色

6: カーディガンコスチューム、シンプルなブラジャー(白)、シンプルなパンティー(白)を選択したがバニラ状態のまま何も変わらず

フォルダ階層はD:Games/Bullet Girls Phantasia/OP2/Modsだと反映されないのでしょうか?

ArlethのPNG画像と私の環境だとフォルダ階層が違くなります

I tried using texture replacement using Arleth's 3DMigoto.

1: 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.2 download
2: Expand to Bullet Girls Phantasia folder
3: Created because there is no OP2 file. Inside Mods / nude / nude.ini and each png (created by buffaloUSB)
4: Additional description in d3dx.ini

5: Start the game and load with F10. The reading itself is normal because it is displayed in green at the upper left. 
If you do not create an OP2 file in the Bullet Girls Phantasia folder, it will be displayed in orange. Skin texture is gray

6: Cardigan costume, simple bra (white), simple panties (white) were selected, but nothing changed in vanilla state

Isn't the folder hierarchy reflected in D: Games / Bullet Girls Phantasia / OP2 / Mods?

The folder hierarchy is different between Arleth's PNG image and my environment

Hmm, so if I'm reading this correctly..this 3D way of doing the nude mods will only support being nude all the time? With the cpk method, you still wore clothes but were nude when battle damaged. That is what I would much prefer..is it possible to do that with the new method? It seems to lock you to a single outfit, which is invisible.

Edit: Well..nevermind haha. I misunderstood the instructions. I thought you HAD to restore the cpk, but you don't. So I'm using the new method with the modded cpk and it works fine. If I want to play the game normally, I just choose anything besides No Clothes and the striped underwear. If I want to play partially nude, I choose the striped underwear and any outfit besides the Cardigan. And if I want to be nude all the time I can just choose the Cardigan with No Clothes. Best of all worlds, cheers!

@CHELL0721

You must be doing something wrong somewhere. It has nothing to do with where your files are located. I have 4 custom install locations on Steam, mine doesn't match the default and it still works.

I updated the ini file again!

• Fixed issues that some textures were not swapped in drilling or mission.
  • Only "Simple Bra (White)" and "Simple Panties (White)" are transparent.
    • You can use other Bra and Panties in visible.

Don't forget to update also d3dx.ini.

changes-in-v3__.thumb.jpg.fcc050e93b7f4983ab456333b5359720.jpg

@JoeMesh Please just rename buffaloUSB's texture files, and I don't have edited textures for Dark Elfs. Wait for other modders release.

I'm working for the CPK file, because special k or 3dmigoto don't work on Linux. (there is always a possibility to play games with Proton).

So, I'm trying to edit textures, and learning to how to convert in DDS BC7 format. I'm still using "Texture Replacer" tool.

I am doing various tests, but I cannot guarantee anything. I'll do my best.

3 minutes ago, buffaloUSB said:

Dark elf is not edited.
Tell me which DDS to edit.
Tell me, I can edit?

Cattura.JPG.9dad05801389c1ea48675a8740ce1a35.JPG

Could be these files. A user shared them within the "TextureReplacer2.1" tool. 
But I'm not sure if these files are really used for the dark elf.

11 minutes ago, alduin2000 said:

I'm working for the CPK file, because special k or 3dmigoto don't work on Linux. (there is always a possibility to play games with Proton).

So, I'm trying to edit textures, and learning to how to convert in DDS BC7 format. I'm still using "Texture Replacer" tool.

I am doing various tests, but I cannot guarantee anything. I'll do my best.

You can use Paint.NET to convert PNG into DDS or to edit DDS directly.

Make sure to select BC7 Linear format and generate Mip Maps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L99ql6I3if_cCen1IiOosPD86Yxd90zI

9 minutes ago, alduin2000 said:

Cattura.JPG.9dad05801389c1ea48675a8740ce1a35.JPG

Could be these files. A user shared them within the "TextureReplacer2.1" tool. 
But I'm not sure if these files are really used for the dark elf.

Nude textures for dark elves are "SKN02_*_01_*_mod.dds" in "TextureReplacer2.1".

But these are made from a nude mod for PS VITA version, so their resolution is low.

In addition, I edited them to adapt them to Steam version, and this also made their quality even worse (I'm not good at painting).

I hope someone will remake them by editing original beautiful textures ("SKN02_*_01_*.dds").

6 hours ago, arc037461 said:

I updated nude.ini in the tutorial, to support different textures for A, B, C bodies, and Dark Elf!

@Arleth I'm using Steam version. Tested on buffaloUSB's texture files.
In game, select "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" costume, then select "No clothing".

Now, I'm trying to edit body mesh using 3DMigoto, to support real 3D nipples.

Hi, I was just curious why you want to avoid editing the cpk file?    it seems like if you get an external program to does something while the game is running..  

...would it not slow the game down(fps?)       

...and also, if steam, the developers, or the media's SJW (maybe they hear about this mod work through a idiot news article..  who knows..)  get upset and make a patch blocking the external program (and maybe making the game fail to run or auto-shutdown after launch)..

...so why am I asking?  well, I just saw you, and other ppl here, have success with changing the cpk files earlier in the thread..   so I am curious. 

@shadowclone0 We've been using 3DMigoto with DOAXVV for years and, to my knowledge, the developer has never made any attempt to block it. It's extremely convenient to be able to just drop files into a folder and change your mods on the fly. There's no need to repack cpk files or restart your game. And there's really no negligible change to performance.