Bullet Girl Phantasia mods?

43 minutes ago, alduin2000 said:

Ok guys, I have converted to PNG all the textures shared by Suzutsuki for a quick edit.

Now, all the best artists from pixiv are invited to edit these textures in the best possible way. ?

PNG_Textures.zip 5.81 MB · 17 downloads

Sweet thanks! I'll get to work.

EDIT: there are no normal maps though so I can't edit the lighting/shading to add pseudo depth and shape

12 hours ago, fealow said:

Sweet thanks! I'll get to work.

EDIT: there are no normal maps though so I can't edit the lighting/shading to add pseudo depth and shape

Those are the only normal map textures I've found with SpecialK, I have no idea if something is missing.

normal_maps.zip

Just two words about the game.
A good game!
I love serious games - good strategies, RPGs, horror.
But this shooter is very good and very funny.
With naked girls or in underwear, playing such a shooter is very fun! And the orcs, Lustful (I quess) but very dumb orcs! :mrgreen:

Addictive.

12 hours ago, alduin2000 said:

Thanks @death821 for the savedata :)

Urgent problem!!!! Merrina boobs are not like this, this texture is for girls with big boobs, but she is flat

screen.JPG

Now that I got a closer look I have to agree. Her chest design is wrong for someone flat. Can the modders redesign her chest to somewhat fitting

10 hours ago, buffaloUSB said:

I created each female genitalia. (A,B,C)

(with hymen)

Incidental imprint difference.

This is a decent job. However I've never really been a fan of the perpetual gaping vagina. So I will likely make a closed innie version.

Okay so here is my first pass of a texture edit as a test to see if it all lines up and looks decent as I don't have the tools at the moment to start packing these textures into the cpk files. I've used a different style of nipple, areola and vagina which should allow the details to be more prominent and fit in better with existing texture line work.

(Little tip for aspiring nipple artists... You want the aerola and nipple to be off center a little bit as the breasts/nipple naturally point away from from each other closer to the center)

If anyone wants to give it a test run who has the tools please can you put up some screen shots of this texture in game? Once i'm satisfied that its all looking good i'll get the other textures done.

Cheers.

Spoiler

compressed_18d208daout.png

15 hours ago, alduin2000 said:

New cpk file based on the latest texture replacer by Suzutsuki, and compressed with the new tutorial by pitoloko

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://mega.nz/#!GsMylCqT!PgjHhq97KqDMoEz_HQXcphXAEfSqvp8mU_3sA2UVCxk

2 ALL GOOD PEOPLE

Damned Mega!
I wanted to download this ready-file with a built-in nud mod, but the download reached exactly 3 gigabytes and was interrupted, since, as I understand it, Mega has a daily quota for downloading, after which Mega began to extort money to continue downloading.
So devil take this Mega ...

Dear friends, can anyone upload this file to another less commercial hosting where there are no quotas?
For example, on Google Drive? It seems there are no quotas as I know.
If you can’t it, then I won’t be offended, then if some kind person can do this, I will be very, very grateful to him!
Thank you very much in advance.