Bullet Girl Phantasia mods?

There was already a descensor for the via version, and given that they haven't changed the file structures at all its quite likely that someone who knows the process will be able to push one out relatively quickly. I tried using the vita mod by both replacing the file and by manually replacing the mosaic files with the vita versions. Unfortunately replacing the file means the game won't load at all once you enter a mission and replacing the files causes the game to crash when it tries to call the mosaic image.

Best guess looking at the files sizes and the like; they used a less compressed version for the PC release and trying to call the much more compressed vita file causes the crash. The .aaf files seem to have no issue when replaced so those can likely be ported over (they control the motion on the mosaics), while the .asf files with the actual images are the cause of the problem.

1 hour ago, kaz_69 said:

This mod is to remove underwear in changing room. I won't upload GRP_2_BIN.cpk. It's 3.5gb and too big to upload.

You'll be needing CRI File System Tools. Make sure to backup GRP_2_BIN.cpk

1.) Download and extract the mod

2.) Open CriPackedFileMaker. On right side click the diamond icon that open the cpk. diamond.JPG.23e0441b5c5971e21838b1b506debfa5.JPG

3.) Select Steam\steamapps\common\Bullet Girls Phantasia\cpk\GRP_2_BIN.cpk or wherever you put the GRP_2_BIN.cpk then Extract to new folder. It's beside Open CPK. extract.JPG.32bb01339e3362cfc7e234890e45a4d3.JPG 

4.) Paste the mod inside the folder that GRP_2_BIN extracted.

5.) Open the CpkFileBuilder then press Insert or go to Edit then Add Files.

6.) Select Local Files. Select all the files GRP_2_BIN extracted including the mod then Add Files.

7.) Press F5 then follow the options i selected then Clean Build. Rename it to GRP_2_BIN.cpk and paste it Bullet Girl Phantasia\cpk. It's optional to check Tries force compression. It's about 8gb without compression.

Settings.JPG.229809c0b87ca1a6b651a58ee37f2c70.JPG

8.) Finally you can choose the Striped Panties (Aqua) and Striped Bra (Aqua) to remove the underwear.961237194_SelectUnderwear.png.70f103a09c8d9b7f5986664c21983257.png

Remove Underwear mod.zip 24.6 kB · 25 downloads

Thank you! Your instructions are super clear, This is one step closer to a bright future haha

Progress:

bullet01.jpg.f7fdafd75f4bebcb75ead3df74f69391.jpg

- Replace diffuse texture: Done

- Replace specular map: Done

- Replace normal map: Done

- Edit raw mesh data: Not yet

I'll add texture replacing tutorial for modders, later.

3 hours ago, arc037461 said:

- Replace diffuse texture: Done

- Replace specular map: Done

- Replace normal map: Done

- Edit raw mesh data: Not yet

I'll add texture replacing tutorial for modders, later.

Nice job! I personally would be perfectly happy with just a texture replacement without any model edits, but I know a lot of people would love to see some actual genitals on the model, so I hope you can figure that out.

Also, I realize that this would probably be tedious at best, but as I think it'd be nice if the girls kept their socks on while wearing their "underwear". It's tied to what type of Panties they're wearing and most of the high school girls have a unique pair on. If they could keep them while still being naked, it'd keep their outfits looking unique, and it'd be a little easier to tell from a glance if the game considers you to be in your underwear or completely naked. Like I said though, the socks are tied to the panties, so you'd have to replace at least 10 different pairs of panties.

Hopefully your tutorial will be easy to follow, and I could try working on it myself instead if no one else is interested.

22 hours ago, kaz_69 said:

Here's the mod that remove the censors. Replace it in cpk folder. I don't think I can port my nude mod in Vita to PC yet. I need to understand how texture works on PC. I'll make a mod that removes the underwear without damaging.

GRP_5_BIN.rar 66.9 MB · 401 downloads

This doesn't work for me, once I load the campaign, characters won't appear and if I try to start a mission or the changing room the game will just freeze. 

I reinstalled the game to be sure and still the same problem, the game works otherwise. 

40 minutes ago, aldenalden4 said:

uhh no it works, i've been using it for 2 days now

The games runs perfectly fine without this file so it has to mess with something. 

Nevermind, for some weird reason i managed to make it work by changing the game compatibility with win7. 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:26 AM, kaz_69 said:

This mod is to remove underwear in changing room. I won't upload GRP_2_BIN.cpk. It's 3.5gb and too big to upload.

You'll be needing CRI File System Tools. Make sure to backup GRP_2_BIN.cpk

1.) Download and extract the mod

2.) Open CriPackedFileMaker. On right side click the diamond icon that open the cpk. diamond.JPG.23e0441b5c5971e21838b1b506debfa5.JPG

3.) Select Steam\steamapps\common\Bullet Girls Phantasia\cpk\GRP_2_BIN.cpk or wherever you put the GRP_2_BIN.cpk then Extract to new folder. It's beside Open CPK. extract.JPG.32bb01339e3362cfc7e234890e45a4d3.JPG 

4.) Paste the mod inside the folder that GRP_2_BIN extracted.

5.) Open the CpkFileBuilder then press Insert or go to Edit then Add Files.

6.) Select Local Files. Select all the files GRP_2_BIN extracted including the mod then Add Files.

7.) Press F5 then follow the options i selected then Clean Build. Rename it to GRP_2_BIN.cpk and paste it Bullet Girl Phantasia\cpk. It's optional to check Tries force compression. It's about 8gb without compression.

Settings.JPG.229809c0b87ca1a6b651a58ee37f2c70.JPG

8.) Finally you can choose the Striped Panties (Aqua) and Striped Bra (Aqua) to remove the underwear.961237194_SelectUnderwear.png.70f103a09c8d9b7f5986664c21983257.png

Remove Underwear mod.zip 24.6 kB · 216 downloads

Thanks amazing work!