On 1/21/2020 at 7:17 AM, nepfunboy321 said:

CST03 texture is replaced.
Textures are still bad, but
Please try if you like

I mistakenly replaced the C type texture Fixed

@Suzutsuki

Thanks for using, I noticed a mistake

CST03_asf.7z 35.1 MB · 79 downloads

I made automation tool to replace textures in .asf files.

This tool contains textures edited by @nepfunboy321

how to use

1. extract GRP_2_BIN.cpk
  2. extract TextureReplacer.7z to the same folder
  3. execute texture_replace.bat, then textures in .asf files are replaced

20200122163552_1.jpg

TextureReplacer.7z

9 minutes ago, Suzutsuki said:

how to use

1. extract GRP_2_BIN.cpk
  2. extract TextureReplacer.7z to the same folder
  3. execute texture_replace.bat, then textures in .asf files are replaced

20200122163552_1.jpg

TextureReplacer.7z 3.72 MB · 0 downloads

I get both "texture is replaced" and "texture data is not found" in the log, Is it right?

16 minutes ago, Suzutsuki said:

Thanks for share. Just a question: do you know whether it works with CODEX release?. To ensure, I'll share common hashes calculated from 'GRP_2_BIN.cpk' file of CODEX release:

MD5: 7d3fb16d2527672056d6c9b2d7e3a195
SHA1: 315d3dc4c2260173e4cf7638abb2913539d1e406
SHA256: 14c97b92d858058dd03801781c81f323a8678da5908dd115c2e88a66752279bf

7 minutes ago, Suzutsuki said:

It is OK.

texture_replace.bat tries to replace textures for all type, but .asf files are contain only one type, so "not found" messages are shown

It works! I noticed that the dark elf character Farren Sierwinde still have gery bar and I can't check the characters that I haven't unlock, but other than that it is all good. Thank you!

On 1/20/2020 at 5:55 AM, alduin2000 said:

Please someone share the nude texture, I'll upload the entire GRP_2_BIN.cpk on Mega once the mod is complete, but I need the texture first.
If you share the modded aif file is better, I'll make the cpk quickly and upload on mega right now

Plz do  

Ok, done.  This is the cpk file, just replace and enjoy.

https://mega.nz/#!7oslXYab!f0M-S5dadL1QJdIAmn4R6rdWVY-vTv1SfIGseP-_8H0 (link disabled)

Go here:

Thanks Suzutsuki for the texture replacer tool.

Now there are only 2 problems.
1) The CPK file I have cooked is now 6.5 GB even with Tries compression (the original was 3.8 GB). I followed the kaz_69 tutorial.

2) Nude textures are not so good at all, nipples and bajina are barely visible.

1 hour ago, Korpyyy said:

Can confirm that the above file is working as intended, phenomenal work !

Did the Vita version have any mods to remove the "steam/light/dark matter effects" that appear once all underwear is removed ?

Did you grab the decensor kaz_9 posted on the first page of this thread?

If someone still have some difficulties to mod this game, I have uploaded the entire modded game to Sukebei.
I don't link the url because I don't know if the are some rules about piracy in this forum, so, go to Sukebei and search 

4 hours ago, alduin2000 said:

1) The CPK file I have cooked is now 6.5 GB even with Tries compression (the original was 3.8 GB). I followed the kaz_69 tutorial.

The reason is because CRIPackedFileMaker does not compress .aif files even if you "force" the compression (all packed .aif have a compress ratio of 100%, which means no compression at all), while in the original file you can view all .aif files are good compressed.

In short terms: not a much improved tool. Maybe find and test another similar tool?. Maybe contact the author of  CRIPackedFileMaker in order to ask to implement compression for .aif files?.

Can't download CRIWARE SDK (I wanted to check whether it includes or not a recent version of the packing tools) without put me in wait for contacting with a sales guy of the company, OMG... I will not be able to download it since I sent false, weird personal information.

Maybe Unity installation includes a recent version of the tools?. Someone knows?...

Really we should try to make the final patched .cpk smaller. At least for me is not acceptable to increase the original file by some Gigabytes just for a nude patch.

What do you think guys?.

5 hours ago, alduin2000 said:

Ok, done.  This is the cpk file, just replace and enjoy.

https://mega.nz/#!7oslXYab!f0M-S5dadL1QJdIAmn4R6rdWVY-vTv1SfIGseP-_8H0

Thanks Suzutsuki for the texture replacer tool.

Now there are only 2 problems.

2) Nude textures are not so good at all, nipples and bajina are barely visible.

I can help improve the textures if I can get the files to edit.

Also I wondering if the game engine would respond to a bump map if it was added in as this would be the simplest way to add depth and shape to the nipples and genitals. That or possibly editing the normal map.

Finally I figured out how to decrease the file size of the repacked CPK file, by using and analyzing the output given by cpkmakec.exe CLI tool instead of using the CpkFileBuilder.exe GUI.

The problem is by default there are some file extensions that are excluded from compression. This cannot be figured out neither change it from using the GUI. In order to change this behavior you need to create an empty file with name: 'CpkMaker.uncompfileext.settings' in the root folder where cpkmakec.exe / CpkFileBuilder.exe is, and then in the file you can write a comma-delimited list of extensions excluded from compression.

This is the default content of 'CpkMaker.uncompfileext.settings' file:

.afs;.acx;.aax;.adx;.ahx;.aif,.aiff;.wav;.sfd;.m1v;.hca;.hcamx;.cpk;.aix;.awb;.acb;.acf;.usa;.usm;.usv;.self;.sprx;.sdat;.mself;.mpg;.mp3;.h264;.aac;.at9;.vag;.cwav;.p256;.sfp;.sfpb;.sai;.saib

We need to delete the ";.aif" part from it, and that's all. After that modification just use cpkmakec.exe or CpkFileBuilder.exe as normally (as explained in @kaz_69's tutorial) to build the CPK file.

Tip: you can let totally blank/empty the 'CpkMaker.uncompfileext.settings' file content if you don't want to exclude any file from compression.

I just rebuilt the file uploaded by @alduin2000 with compression applied for .aif files (as the original 'GRP_2_BIN.cpk' file has), so the patched file got smaller size...

Comparison:

- Original 'GRP_2_BIN.cpk' file: 3,64 GB
- Modified 'GRP_2_BIN.cpk' file with .aif compression disabled: 6,24 GB (this file was already shared by @alduin2000 to download)
- Modified 'GRP_2_BIN.cpk' file with .aif compression enabled: 3,62 GB

You can download the proper repacked file of 3,62 GB from this link:

https://mega.nz/#!usMkBa5b!KmdeD4fFwWR1nUvBncEOIgTkEy0efBdp0uuEuXUmcew

This repacked file was tested with CODEX pirate release. It seems to work as expected, you should see the nipples and vagine.

PS: I did not a single modification on the files/textures/whatever originally replaced by @alduin2000

Enjoy it.

Without the first mention to the CRIWARE tools we would probably be lost trying to figure a way to "patch", and without the tutorial with the image pointing to the right options to enable when building the CPK file on the CRIWARE tools, and without the guy or guys who did and shared the textures, and without your initial uploaded file of 6 GB with the textures inserted.

We all did it together. :D

But as you said current textures could be improved...

...the end?.