WickedWhims - Strip Club Feature NOT WORKING

On 12/31/2019 at 4:10 PM, yungbreezy said:

Hello!

I have v149.7 of Wicked Whims and the strip club feature is not working when I load my game. Before the newest update, it was working fine. I don't even see the shoe icon in the phone menu.

Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you!

sims 4 ww image.jpg

im upset because i had NO IDEA a strip club was suppose to come with WW! this was the first mod i ever installed because i just started about two week ago. since then of course ive had to remove all my mods because thats just how it goes when modding sometimes and i must of reinstalled WW 10x and have NEVER got the shoe. Some please help us out

2 hours ago, brandmwill said:

im upset because i had NO IDEA a strip club was suppose to come with WW! this was the first mod i ever installed because i just started about two week ago. since then of course ive had to remove all my mods because thats just how it goes when modding sometimes and i must of reinstalled WW 10x and have NEVER got the shoe. Some please help us out

It's still under development.....

On 12/31/2019 at 1:10 PM, yungbreezy said:

Hello!

I have v149.7 of Wicked Whims and the strip club feature is not working when I load my game. Before the newest update, it was working fine. I don't even see the shoe icon in the phone menu.

sims 4 ww image.jpg

I was having the same issue and I fixed by just redownloading the most recent file which is from August 13th. Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

Same and I have get to work, the files aren't buried in my mods folder, and I have the latest patch (september 23). It was working perfectly fine until I updated. Only mods I have is mccc, ww, and basemental. Took basemental and mccc out to see if they were conflicting with ww, NOTHING. I have no idea how to fix it.

6 hours ago, milkymilkbabe said:

Same and I have get to work, the files aren't buried in my mods folder, and I have the latest patch (september 23). It was working perfectly fine until I updated. Only mods I have is mccc, ww, and basemental. Took basemental and mccc out to see if they were conflicting with ww, NOTHING. I have no idea how to fix it.

You have a strip club placed? it's named as generic via the drop down menu?

Hey All: I have a prob with the strip club. Everything works well as far as the Mod goes but I'd like to increase the number of dancers. According to the text, using ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employees_limit # should allow me to do that but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried a number of times even eliminating all but the most necessary Mods and still no luck. Does anyone have this prob or a suggestion?

1 hour ago, njsimmer said:

Hey All: I have a prob with the strip club. Everything works well as far as the Mod goes but I'd like to increase the number of dancers. According to the text, using ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employees_limit # should allow me to do that but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried a number of times even eliminating all but the most necessary Mods and still no luck. Does anyone have this prob or a suggestion?

You doing it on the lot? it works for me....It's ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employee_limit (amount...9-10 etc) type exactly what I showed :)

You put employees ;)

• 6 months later...

Guys i have a problem with my ww mod.  When I open the strip club the customers don't come in together but one at a time for an hour.  The setting is on default 0 and ticks on manage customers.  But nothing changes how can I do to let customers in more than one at a time?

Hi i have a problem with my mod and strip club lot, having nisa and ww.  My strip is for full use so not only lapdance, but I have encountered problems with customers, first of all having sofas and chairs the patrons do not enter the strip club but remain outside waiting, the drinkers I have place at the bar to sit but not  they enter anyway, while my dancers go to fascinate the customers by leaving the club instead of entering the customer is someone able to make me understand what is due?  I also changed batches in the sense that instead of having an attic I have preset normal but same thing they remain outside and maybe 1 or 2 enters every hour.  My option is set to 0 meaning that more customers can enter Where is wrong?  Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, anggjfvku said:

I can buy poles and be a fricken prostitute but nothing comes up for me to buy a strip club?! I'm actually gonna go insane hahaha

Yep you need get to work....you can also change any in game bar or club by going into build mode and changing the lot type to generic...did this with the blue velvet club as an experiment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so ive been using ww for a while and i have never had problems with the strip club but this new version i am having so many issues! i keep getting warnings that one of my mods the go with ww whims is out of date so i deleted EVERYTHING and it still doesnt work! i ahve control over my employees right at open and then the shoe disappears and i can talk to them like normal but no strip club pie menu and 2 of my employees i can use the pie menu on say idle over them? im not sure whats happening can someone please help me???? i love this part of the mod its so fun i dont want to lose it!

6 hours ago, miri33 said:

so ive been using ww for a while and i have never had problems with the strip club but this new version i am having so many issues! i keep getting warnings that one of my mods the go with ww whims is out of date so i deleted EVERYTHING and it still doesnt work! i ahve control over my employees right at open and then the shoe disappears and i can talk to them like normal but no strip club pie menu and 2 of my employees i can use the pie menu on say idle over them? im not sure whats happening can someone please help me???? i love this part of the mod its so fun i dont want to lose it!

By "deleted EVERYTHING" do  you mean you've deleted all mods except for WW, or just the mods that you thought might be causing issues?

What's your version of the game?

• 6 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 5:10 AM, yungbreezy said:

Hello!

sims 4 ww image.jpg

Hello. If there is still an option on your phone to buy strip clubs do buy one then the shoe icon will appear after

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2019 at 10:10 PM, yungbreezy said:

Hello!

sims 4 ww image.jpg

Go to the house icon, you will see "Buy a strip club". That's what I get anyway.