WickedWhims - Strip Club Feature NOT WORKING

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2019 at 2:10 PM, yungbreezy said:

Hello!

I have v149.7 of Wicked Whims and the strip club feature is not working when I load my game. Before the newest update, it was working fine. I don't even see the shoe icon in the phone menu.

Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you!

sims 4 ww image.jpg

What is that B to the right of the thought bubbles?

6 hours ago, CandiceG16 said:

What is that B to the right of the thought bubbles?

Basemental Drugs,,, I still haven't gotten the Little Shoe to show up so I can buy the Strip Club I spent all day downloading all the Files that was required or recommended and still nothing shows up. I have tried 4 Different Versions Starting with the Public Release and 3 of the Patreon Versions starting with 151 going up to 154 and still not seeing the shoe

1 hour ago, Number1Guru said:

Basemental Drugs,,, I still haven't gotten the Little Shoe to show up so I can buy the Strip Club I spent all day downloading all the Files that was required or recommended and still nothing shows up. I have tried 4 Different Versions Starting with the Public Release and 3 of the Patreon Versions starting with 151 going up to 154 and still not seeing the shoe

How do you get basement drugs to show up?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 8:10 AM, yungbreezy said:

Hello!

I have v149.7 of Wicked Whims and the strip club feature is not working when I load my game. Before the newest update, it was working fine. I don't even see the shoe icon in the phone menu.

Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you!

sims 4 ww image.jpg

Hello,

Did you find a way to get the shoe to display on the phone? I have the same issue :(

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I don't seem to have the option to buy a strip club either. Just downloaded WW + the recommended animations, as well as Basemental and MCCC. That's all the mods I have all working fine but I was really looking forward to the stripper thing not even to necessarily own one but for the pole dancing as I do pole dance myself and thinking that I could have my sims do that made me overly excited.. I did buy the pole but no dancing interactions appear :( if anyone has tips on this I would much appreciate it, thank you!

17 hours ago, lulu_974 said:

Hi I don't seem to have the option to buy a strip club either. Just downloaded WW + the recommended animations, as well as Basemental and MCCC. That's all the mods I have all working fine but I was really looking forward to the stripper thing not even to necessarily own one but for the pole dancing as I do pole dance myself and thinking that I could have my sims do that made me overly excited.. I did buy the pole but no dancing interactions appear :( if anyone has tips on this I would much appreciate it, thank you!

Are you using WW version 155.2 or 153b?

19 hours ago, Oops19 said:

The patreon versions 150 .. 155.2 have this feature.

Where did you read about a strip club feature for this public available version? I think it's not included or disabled in this version.

I watched a lot of videos on YouTube about that feature and I heard a girl say that the feature was very likely gonna be added to the public version in the near future, I can't remember which video it was exactly but it was uploaded months ago so I assumed the feature was probably in the public version now. That said I was already keen to support them on patron and now that I have tested out the public version of the mod I am more than willing to subscribe on Patreon, I am unsure that the basic tier includes that feature though so I am wondering if I should subscribe for the second tier straight up (which I'm happy to do). If you know a little more details about their patreon versions I would love some help as I am really new to all of this:) Thanks a lot for the reply!

5 hours ago, lulu_974 said:

I watched a lot of videos on YouTube about that feature and I heard a girl say that the feature was very likely gonna be added to the public version in the near future, I can't remember which video it was exactly but it was uploaded months ago so I assumed the feature was probably in the public version now. That said I was already keen to support them on patron and now that I have tested out the public version of the mod I am more than willing to subscribe on Patreon, I am unsure that the basic tier includes that feature though so I am wondering if I should subscribe for the second tier straight up (which I'm happy to do). If you know a little more details about their patreon versions I would love some help as I am really new to all of this:) Thanks a lot for the reply!

To unlock the WW mod you need a $4.50 or higher tier. Actually Turbodriver should, like all other creators, respect the EA EULA and release content for free after 2-3 weeks. So of course the video creator assumed that this feature would be available soon. This did not happen yet for unknown reasons.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:05 PM, Oops19 said:

To unlock the WW mod you need a $4.50 or higher tier. Actually Turbodriver should, like all other creators, respect the EA EULA and release content for free after 2-3 weeks. So of course the video creator assumed that this feature would be available soon. This did not happen yet for unknown reasons.

Thank you so much for your reply! I think I will subscribe to that tier to have full access to it all. The only concern I have is if I need any specific expansion pack for the stripper club to actually work properly... I do have Get To Work along wit a few other packs  but I don't currently have Dine Out or Get Famous or Get Together which are the only ones I can think of that might be required for it work. Again thank you, appreciate your help:)

GTW should be the only reqired mod. Anyhow I would say it takes some months until the club works "properly". There may be still many issues like bar/refill, multiple bars, customers leaving early, not joining work, clubs with only 2-3 customers, ..., not sure if they are fixed in the current version. But I understand everyone who wants to join the hype.

To fill a club with sims starting a (Get Together) club gathering (probably not chess playing or reading) in it may help a lot.

Currently I play RedAppleNet, it seems to have less issues.

• 1 month later...

Okay I've downloaded the newest update to this game however I noticed that janitor's will no longer clean the trash from the floor, you know the little black piles that show up all over the place the only thing I can do in put them in my inventory..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thiscouldbemoregay said:

I uninstalled all the mods Except wicked whims and made sure everything up to date, and its still not working. Do you have any other advise?

The Strip Club feature isn't out yet.

• 3 weeks later...