bobahloo

Bondage/BDSM Roleplay Animations by bobahloo

Bondage/BDSM Roleplay Animations by bobahloo

View File                                                                           

Bondage Pack

This pack focuses on Damsel type bondage/restraint and bound sex machine animations.  While the majority of the animations are solo, there are some that have multiple sims waiting in "peril". Either way, they are tied, horny and waiting for attention.😈

These animations are not random enabled, since I have them set to loop endlessly with both player and NPC sims. 

Depending on your WW settings, the NPC's may not respect the endless loop.

BDSM Roleplay Pack   

This Pack focuses on BDSM sex and roleplay. Continuing the scenario's started from the other pack, or creating entirely new situations. Allowing you to tie your subject, or be tied and waiting, then jump in there and play.

These animations are random enabled and will play out a normal run time.

You'll need to download my CC BDSM furniture as well as some other objects/props for some animations to play as intended.

OBJECTS NEEDED FOR SOME ANIMATIONS

Asketos objects   

Ozzzy objects

Hyperdrivers objects

bobahloo objects   

A.Trois ankle ropes

Whipping Frame by Kodenu

Resized Sex Toys by wild-guy

Un-Electric Chair by Necrodog

YrSa BDSM Devices

SalarmoJ's Objects

Kritical Naughty Collection  

azmodan22 Bondage Devices

Dailiaa Vampire Illuminated Below Blood Cabinet

Kodenu BDSM Toys Pack

Zoraks Workshop

Join my Patreon to get early access to new content and Support Future works ...

206466367_patreonlogosmall.png.a2bd8758814821fb5727399446f4aecf.png  bobahloo's PATREON

3 minutes ago, zardoz345 said:

These look great, what are those faded tattoos on your sim?  Is it from a specific pack or custom made.

Thanks!!   As far as the tattoos, I think they are maybe Reevaly's  from TSR, their tattoos usually have the faded to dark swatch options.

6 hours ago, RDA said:

That's a really good start tbh. I'm curious about you will make in the futur.

I myself try to learn how to use blender because I want to make bondage and sbumisive animation.

Thanks. Yea I have a list of ideas for more animations, just have to get back and remember how to do it :wacko:  

8 minutes ago, Thrall1983 said:

Looks very good, I will give this mod a try.

By the way those objects you have in the screenshot where can I find those? They look very cool.

Thanks! The CC in the previews are:  Noir and Dark sims for the collar, Kritical for the gag and shackles available here at LL. The other CC is: kardofe dytopia bed(single bed) and dystopia chair, not sure if they are here at LL or if I got elsewhere. The double bed you'll have to google Post-Apocalyptic Life by Fran Engel, there's a ton of grungy CC there as well, but the bed is daeron haunted house bed.

1 minute ago, bobahloo said:

Thanks! The CC in the previews are:  Noir and Dark sims for the collar, Kritical for the gag and shackles available here at LL. The other CC is: kardofe dytopia bed(single bed) and dystopia chair, not sure if they are here at LL or if I got elsewhere. The double bed you'll have to google Post-Apocalyptic Life by Fran Engel, there's a ton of grungy CC there as well, but the bed is daeron haunted house bed.

Thank you very much :)

In case anyone interested missed it, I added another update yesterday(forgot to add a mention on this thread when I updated the download page).  Any input would be appreciated. I have a long list of ideas still waiting to come. Enjoy!

5 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Can we get a spread eagle on the round diner table?

Just used one of your animations with Kritical's Cage Bed for one of my stories.

Had planned on doing that for a diner table, I'll give the round tables a look and see how the rig fits

10 hours ago, fashgi said:

hi . thanks for this good idea / but when i select them / animations end very soon . can you explain how we use ? BR

well depending on your WW settings for automation, progression, sex duration and npc duration etc.,  the endless loop will not work all the time. Available animations for each location will play in effect as well. For Example, As far as I know my animation for the Bob the Butler statue "Tonight's Special" is the only animation available for that location, so that should loop endlessly no matter what your WW settings are, because it can't progress to anything else, unless another setting, i.e sex duration is telling it just to stop.

Also depending on your settings, from my testing with them in the past, you might get it so your player sims will loop like intended, but the npc's still try to progress to different animations if available. 

Sadly, the best answer I can give you is to play with the settings to get the results you want. WW is a great mod, but there there are some limitations/sacrifices that must be made in the settings depending on your play style. They all work as intended in my game, player and NPC's alike, but I have my game set the way I like it, no auto progression, no autonomy etc.  You could also try setting up single animation playlists if you aren't willing to sacrifice some of you current settings. I've done this to cheat other animations that wouldn't loop otherwise from other creators.

Hope this helps, and hope I explained it in a way that makes sense (not my strong suit by any means) 

6 hours ago, ForThePlot said:

Would love to know where I can get the outfit used in the Waiting in Chains preview, if possible. Haven't seen it around before

well it's a combo of different accessories actually (outfits are set to be removed in that animation) the stockings and arm/shoulder things is one, the harness thing is another.  Not sure offhand where I got those, I'll have to look into it. The gag is from Kritical and I think the nipple tape is from Sims.de 

2 hours ago, PhoenixLass said:

Your animations have become a fast favourite of mine. Exactly the animations I've been looking for for my Sims story. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Thanks! There's more to come for sure, more unique locations and group idles to play out more situations. Also started on a Lezdom/Femdom type pack, which will give the chance to play out these idles to further stages. So you can  let them stew a bit, then come in and have your way with them if you decide they need a bit more color on their rear or serve in other ways. Also have some more CC furniture and prop objects I need to make(really new to this but learning how to do the things I want to do), so just trying to divide my time between all that and still get some more content out.