Auri - Song of the Green SL Patch (out of date)

Auri - Song of the Green SL Patch (out of date)

View File

This is a mod I was asked to create by @Corbaine

SOTG author Waribiki has given her permission and supports it :)

What it does:

this mod has 2 plugins, the main SL one and an EFF compatibilty mod which is optional in the installer.

EFF plugin:

This makes SOTG compatible with Expired's Extensible Follower Framework mod (obviously there is no reason to install this if you don't use EFF)

SOTG SL:

The main mod, this adds Sexlab animations to the SOTG quests, some outcomes can be more lewd than others!

So far it is pretty straight forward and replaces "fade-to-black" scenes with SL animations but I might make some new additions in the future, we'll see.

It should be compatible with cosmetic Auri replacers and is flagged as ESL so no load order bloat.

AuriSLPatch.esp should load after 018Auri.esp

AuriEFFPatch.esp should load after EFFDialogue.esp

Credit to Monoman1 and Lupine00 for the SLEN interface soft dependency method.

LE Version added by request. This requires testing so any feedback would be appreciated.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/16/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework, SOTG (use SE/LE versions of these depending on your game)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

22 minutes ago, Selfishmonkey said:

Quick Question - why remove her RidePackage? I haven't tested your patch, but is there a particular reason?

The ride package is still there, I removed a script reference (PF_018AuriRidePackage02_05332027) in ridepackage02 as the script doesn't exist and thus it was throwing papyrus errors. As far as I could tell this "02" package isn't used anyway but feel free to remove this record if it bothers you!

9 hours ago, Yinkle said:

The ride package is still there, I removed a script reference (PF_018AuriRidePackage02_05332027) in ridepackage02 as the script doesn't exist and thus it was throwing papyrus errors. As far as I could tell this "02" package isn't used anyway but feel free to remove this record if it bothers you!

Okay. Yeah, just the scripts are gone. I wasn't aware they didn't do anything. I'll test it out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Yinkle said:

don't know those mods but it might be possible if the creators give permission of course

Mirai has been discontinued by it's author ( who's no longer active), but he gave the permission for people to modify it ( while giving credit and not selling it or similar).

I think it's something similar with M'rissi, but author is probably easier to get in contact with.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, Scroolose said:

Mirai has been discontinued by it's author ( who's no longer active), but he gave the permission for people to modify it ( while giving credit and not selling it or similar).

I think it's something similar with M'rissi, but author is probably easier to get in contact with.

Downloading Mirai just now to check it out. If I like the mod I might do the SL thing, will update here to let you know

Just dropping this to say: thanks. I typically hate companion mods, They either try to do too much, or they come up woefully short. SOTG is one of those that hits the sweet spot between the two....but even then, I felt like...after her quest was done, there...wasn't much point to her.

This mod puts her squarely in our (the LL) wheelhouse, and definitely gets her into my permanent load order. Thanks. 

Not sure what else you plan to do with this mod...I have some suggestions, but...not entirely sure what you have permission to do with Auri as a whole. Extra Quests (with the LL treatment)? I have some ideas.

9 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Just dropping this to say: thanks. I typically hate companion mods, They either try to do too much, or they come up woefully short. SOTG is one of those that hits the sweet spot between the two....but even then, I felt like...after her quest was done, there...wasn't much point to her.

This mod puts her squarely in our (the LL) wheelhouse, and definitely gets her into my permanent load order. Thanks. 

Not sure what else you plan to do with this mod...I have some suggestions, but...not entirely sure what you have permission to do with Auri as a whole. Extra Quests (with the LL treatment)? I have some ideas.

PM me your ideas and I'll have a think. Waribiki said to get in touch with any ideas and she might even consider doing voice acting for content we add, provided it's "inkeeping" with her vision for Auri of course. Failing that she is happy for me to add stuff to this patch as long as it stays on LL.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Aren_K said:

Any update for the Mirai patch?

I decided against it at least for now as it wouldn't be a patch, more like an addon. There aren't any "fade to black" scenes with her.

Having said that she has some funny voiced dialogue that could be manipulated: "you're so big can I ride you?"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
52 minutes ago, ppPPJFT said:

By Any chance will there be an LE version of this mod?

Just uploaded an LE version. I've not tested it but it was a simple "resave as form 43" after esmifying the 018Auri.esp plugin. Xedit reported no errors in either plugin (eff and sl) Let me know if there are any problems :)

(Suggestion) Maybe the EFF Patch? EFF SE ver is 4.0.5 while EFF LE is ver 4.0.2 and I think the follower should still say stuff like "Ok I'll wait right here (or something)" when being asked to wait or leave using the EFF menu, but Auri doesn't do that. So maybe this is a possible thing to change? Other than that, The ported mod worked great ❤️