Auri - Song of the Green SL Patch (out of date)

On 10/28/2020 at 9:40 PM, Corsec said:

Does anyone know if it would be safe to merge this mod into a larger merged patch? I was hoping to reduce my plugin count but I don't know if it would break the scripts.

You dont need to do that at all since it is one esl type of plugin, it dont take one plugin slot.

22 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

That is fine :)

But try and merge it. You can roll back if it dont work.

I've successfully merged it with Merged Plugins Standalone, but haven't had the chance to test it since I'd need to advance the Auri quest, which takes significant time. I don't know if the sex scenes work properly in the merged version. That's why I asked if anyone else had experience.

Since it's a scripted mod, I wasn't sure if it would create bugs if I rolled back from a merged version to the original version. Adding/removing scripts creates bugs. Rolling back isn't the same as adding/removing scripts, but it is changing the quests those scripts are associated with. I don't know how scripts are registered but I'd worry that something went wrong there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How difficult would you say it would be to adapt this solution for Caesia? Both this and the now-gone Viconia patch both utilize SLEN interface along with some additional scripts, and I was wondering if the same could be applied to Caesia. I'm not really acquainted with scripting, so I just wanted to know the level of effort this task would require.

• 7 months later...

Came up with a small fix. Not really tested, except for the opening scene while in the campsite. Worked for me.

Somehow the Sex Trigger conflicted with a new topic of 1.3

Edit: Hopefully the original author is fine with me uploading it. If not, let me know and I'll remove it.

AuriSLPatch.esp

Edited by thypride
17 hours ago, thypride said:

Came up with a small fix. Not really tested, except for the opening scene while in the campsite. Worked for me.

Edit: Hopefully the original author is fine with me uploading it. If not, let me know and I'll remove it.

AuriSLPatch.esp 4.43 kB · 22 downloads

Thanks! This works well with the post-romance triggers as well.

19 hours ago, thypride said:

AuriSLPatch.esp 4.43 kB · 25 downloads

I'm just the cartaker for Yinkles mods, but if works, I might add it to the list. I just need more than 1 feed back...

On 9/13/2021 at 8:17 AM, thypride said:

AuriSLPatch.esp 4.43 kB · 54 downloads

Sorry if this is obvious but should I just swap this out for the esp in the folder of original patch? 

7 hours ago, cbeyond8027 said:

Sorry if this is obvious but should I just swap this out for the esp in the folder of original patch? 

Yes

On 9/14/2021 at 2:40 PM, Pfiffy said:

I'm just the cartaker for Yinkles mods, but if works, I might add it to the list. I just need more than 1 feed back...

I can confirm that the fix works great

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 3:40 AM, Pfiffy said:

The patch 1.2 in the downloads doesn't work for the newest Auri, but the patch above by thypride does, both for story and later lover triggers.

Now I/we just need ones for: Vilja in skyrim (would love a replacement for the fireworks with sl animations), M'rissi tales of trouble (tragically sweet) and Kaidan 2 (for fm char, such a great follower minus the voice issues, fits perfectly until your married lol). Unless they exist, if anyone knows of them, please let me know.

Anyways, just figured I'd offer my 2cents, at minimum the download needs to be fixed/replaced.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

• 1 month later...

I just got an error for the original esp:
Error: Record [INFO:0540BBF9] in file AuriSLPatch.esp is being overridden by record [QUST:0640BBF9] in file AuriSLPatch.esp. These errors cause CTD and other serious issues and need to be fixed.

Running the new DynDolod which apparently checks a LOT of things to make sure all esps are OK

The new file by thypride has no issues!

Edited by aragonit
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2021 at 3:15 PM, aragonit said:

Error: Record [INFO:0540BBF9] in file AuriSLPatch.esp is being overridden by record [QUST:0640BBF9] in file AuriSLPatch.esp. These errors cause CTD and other serious issues and need to be fixed.

Running the new DynDolod which apparently checks a LOT of things to make sure all esps are OK

+1

Had the same issue with TextGen. the modified esp fixed

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 7:15 AM, aragonit said:

+1

I installed it after the quest romance triggers and it works like a charm. Thank you thypride!

• 4 months later...