Hi again ! I read in the annoucement section that there is/will be a multi follower mod developped to be compatible with Ivy, but can't find it. Or is it going to be released with the 6.0 version ? Because I can't play without Ivy anymore, but I still need to have the other vanilla/mod followers to complete quests.

6 hours ago, mertinlad said:

Hi again ! I read in the annoucement section that there is/will be a multi follower mod developped to be compatible with Ivy, but can't find it. Or is it going to be released with the 6.0 version ? Because I can't play without Ivy anymore, but I still need to have the other vanilla/mod followers to complete quests.

Try the Ivy League discord: https://discord.gg/kTVnSzFF

1 hour ago, steve6419 said:

well i would go to you discord but 1 problem every time i try to i have an account there and  it keep telling my account user name is not right and password is not right with the phone number verfi so none of it works 

wow even better now click on link and it says can not accept invite

well i would go to your discord but 1 problem every time i try go to i have an account there and  it keep telling my account user name is not right and password is not right with the phone number verify so none of it works 

now its saying unable to accept invite

17 hours ago, mertinlad said:

OMG ! I've completed the "into the deep" quest, and I freaking loved it even with such disturbing events, shit, she endured a lot of pain ... that's why you can't but love her even more. I tell you good sir, your mod is a masterpiece and I'm far , I'm sure, from playing all the content: top notch scripting, top notch storyline, and with it installed you attain the paroxysm of sexiness !!! Kudos for you mate !

Here's my Ivy in front of Diamond City entrance, sorry if you don't enjoy it but I love humongous funbags...

20210905001741_1.jpg

I don't use other followers, except for Darryl   And that's it, I don't bother with Piper, Cait, Strong, Curie. Any of them anymore. It's just Me and Ivy with Darryl providng background info. 

My current preset (This week at least)

Photo260.png.c08b4c6cf0e1a409329ddd6f75a9724a.png

Edited by Guest

now its saying unable to accept invite

There shouldn't be any restrictions on joining "The Ivy League" on Discord. Unless there is a problem with your Discord account as a whole.

1 hour ago, bishlapped said:

There shouldn't be any restrictions on joining "The Ivy League" on Discord. Unless there is a problem with your Discord account as a whole.

well don't matter anymore i give up on it im not going to keep trying i have tried all i am not going to keep trying ive used all the right info for the account so enough is enough damn discord lol

19 hours ago, mertinlad said:

OMG ! I've completed the "into the deep" quest, and I freaking loved it even with such disturbing events, shit, she endured a lot of pain ... that's why you can't but love her even more. I tell you good sir, your mod is a masterpiece and I'm far , I'm sure, from playing all the content: top notch scripting, top notch storyline, and with it installed you attain the paroxysm of sexiness !!! Kudos for you mate !

Here's my Ivy in front of Diamond City entrance, sorry if you don't enjoy it but I love humongous funbags...

20210905001741_1.jpg

WARNING:

SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't uncovered part of her history in Super-Duper Mart, don't watch.

This, right here, is the kind of thing that makes you really stop and think.

Not being allowed to remember who you are?

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, bishlapped said:

WARNING:

SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't uncovered part of her history in Super-Duper Mart, don't watch.

This, right here, is the kind of thing that makes you really stop and think.

Not being allowed to remember who you are?

Nope I did not ... shit... Can't wait :) I successfully resisted the temptation to watch your vid !

15 minutes ago, mertinlad said:

Nope I did not ... shit... Can't wait :) I successfully resisted the temptation to watch your vid !

Well, it's worth a trip to the store with Ivy.

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

Development Update

I'm working hard on getting the last build shipped to Kittenvox for final recording. We'll have some more testing after that. I'll communicate a final release date before the end of September.

Cheers for the update. Already laid down caps that people will ask when it is going to be ready before you make that post... ;)

King Pelican's army was well rested, trained and ready. The King felt his wound on his wing but pushed the pain out of his consciousness.

This was war time. The first and second wave of humans had been defeated and it had been only a few hours, but there were far more survivors than the carnage had hinted at. He felt relief, counting over 3 million of his kin. The mood was ecstatic, he felt the over confidence through his telepathic link with all of them. It took all of his effort to calm them down. He knew more would come. This time they would come on foot, or send more of their flying metal machines.

"Hrrrmmm.. ", the King recognized his General's growl from anywhere, "we have devised a better way to kill their flying machines. It now only takes 300 of our kin instead of 1000.", the General said.

"That is good.", the King replied.

"But it's not enough", the General sounded grave.

"Indeed.", the King hummed.

"We need to negotiate with the humans.", the voice came from behind them.

"No. Not yet.", the King sounded angry.

"We need to convince the humans to leave us alone, so we can recuperate and breed. We need 12 months at least.", the General said.

"It's grating to me, how all I hear is information I already know.", the King grunted.

"The decision is yours.", the General bowed and it was only now that King Pelican noticed the still bleeding cut on his back.

"Repair your armor and go to see the medical camp. I need my General sharp.", the King ordered.

"As you order, my King."

When the first explosive struck, the light was blinding first. Then the low reverberating thump, then the army fell as one third was wiped out with a single stroke. "Another projectile! There!", King Pelican flew up, a telepathic command to his kin. A hundred birds grabbed the projectile seconds before it fell to the ground and lurched it away. But the damage was done and a million of his kin had died through the foul surprise attack.

On 9/3/2021 at 5:51 PM, Kriv_D_Norixius said:

what follower overhaul mod is recommended since AFT is bad and XDI might be compatible in the future? or would it be best to stick with games original? Thank you for you time.

I currently have AFT installed and didnt realize it was an issue till i came back and read DO NOT RUN WITH AFT. Im about to uninstall AFT and do a fresh start. 

It's not an issue unless you have AFT manage Ivy then everything goes to hell as I learned trying to unbork it fucking up over another Companion randomly. Think i just had too many at it gets glitchy after vanilla limit of 3 and I had like Macready, Heather, Ivy, Mary Jane and Dogmeat. I did not have her under AFT but I tried to use it to see if it work as the companion system wasn't. I was thinking well I could just re-summon her later. Hell no captain. they go though the dialogue like I had then just stand around for in game hours so it wasn;t just my computer was slow on the uptake. If I tried to talk to them to recruit again they would do the dialogue but kept milling around like they were stuck in idle animations. They teleport with me then just stand there as a SM caressed my face with a fire hydrant. I had to revert to a earlier save that cost me a week of playing time and I cut down how many people travel with me. I was alone frozen in a tube for 200 years, I like people being around me at all times.

S.B.P.
The abbreviation was a dirty stained yellow on a gray stone wall. The pelican twisted his head and saw blurry lines underneath it. Slowly they came into focus:

SENTIENT BIRD PROGRAM

A low beeping hum entered his consciousness. It was the glaring alarms. He looked up to the closed door. How did he know it was a door? He was stuck, he knew it.

'You are sentient now. I'm sharing my knowledge with you. Do not worry, we're coming for you.", the voice was warm and soothing, reverberating in his skull.
'Yes.. my King..', the pelican whispered.

But he couldn't stay where he was. He looked around the table where he was bound and took all his might to stretch out. Things were poking into his body, hurting him. He felt warm fresh blood, cool as it dried in his feathers.

He pulled through, hearing snaps and liquid gush behind him. But when he stretched his wings he noticed no wounds. Just cuts and bruises. He used his beak to remove a tube, connected to his back when a man burst into the room. Behind him a splash of blood as his friend was torn to shreds!

The man looked scared, but had a machine in his hand the bird did not recognize.
'Weapon! Be careful!', the voice in his head suddenly whispered.

'No! I will kill you first!', the bird screamed. He leaped up, dodging a bullet as it left the human's gun.

When he was done, the human had been reduced to nothing but blood and left overs. He felt the blood all over his body and knew his purpose now. With his beak, he tore the armor from the human, then pushed the pins into the skin of his wings. The metal would protect him, he knew it instinctively.

A knee protection pad would serve as his helmet, the hardened metal protecting his skull. When he was done he burst out of the room, where a fierce battle was going on.

'I am the GENERAL! And I will kill you all!', the General said as he killed all humans inside the Vault Tec facility.

8 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

King Pelican's army was well rested, trained and ready. The King felt his wound on his wing but pushed the pain out of his consciousness.

This was war time. The first and second wave of humans had been defeated and it had been only a few hours, but there were far more survivors than the carnage had hinted at. He felt relief, counting over 3 million of his kin. The mood was ecstatic, he felt the over confidence through his telepathic link with all of them. It took all of his effort to calm them down. He knew more would come. This time they would come on foot, or send more of their flying metal machines.

"Hrrrmmm.. ", the King recognized his General's growl from anywhere, "we have devised a better way to kill their flying machines. It now only takes 300 of our kin instead of 1000.", the General said.

"That is good.", the King replied.

"But it's not enough", the General sounded grave.

"Indeed.", the King hummed.

"We need to negotiate with the humans.", the voice came from behind them.

"No. Not yet.", the King sounded angry.

"We need to convince the humans to leave us alone, so we can recuperate and breed. We need 12 months at least.", the General said.

"It's grating to me, how all I hear is information I already know.", the King grunted.

"The decision is yours.", the General bowed and it was only now that King Pelican noticed the still bleeding cut on his back.

"Repair your armor and go to see the medical camp. I need my General sharp.", the King ordered.

"As you order, my King."

When the first explosive struck, the light was blinding first. Then the low reverberating thump, then the army fell as one third was wiped out with a single stroke. "Another projectile! There!", King Pelican flew up, a telepathic command to his kin. A hundred birds grabbed the projectile seconds before it fell to the ground and lurched it away. But the damage was done and a million of his kin had died through the foul surprise attack.

One of the main reasons why I love this mod, you need to write a book mate :)

Ivy6_11.jpg.ceac983463e7207fc0145acb75b9ed07.jpgDoes he speak to you? I mean, God?', the General asked.
'That depends... On whether he's listening or not.', the King replied.
'I see.'
'No, you don't.'
'Sometimes, I think you underestimate me, my King.', his General said.
The King turned around, his neck sore and stiff from battle.
'Will you betray me?', he asked.
'That depends...', his General said, his feathers involuntarily twitching.
'On whether I'm listening or not.', the King finished his General's sentence.

'Do you know how when the thunder comes, and the stones that fall from the sky that turn to water, we hide away to weather the violence of nature?', the King asked.
'Yes, but storms.. they aren't sentient, like us, or like the humans.'
The King chuckled.
'God Pelican works for us to keep nature calm. Sometimes her violence is too much even for the God Pelican himself and her wrath goes past him, expressing herself in storms bestowed upon us and the humans alike.', he said.
'I see.', the General replied.

'The humans will eradicate themselves soon.', the King said.
'How do you know this?', the General asked.
The King linked telepathically with his General, then showed him memories of sitting on the ledge of the presidential balcony, listening to the conversations that took place inside.

'It's not our war, yet they will take us with them.', the General breezed angrily.
'We will be destroyed by an enemy we've never seen, never spoken to and can never confront', the King said.
'Can we find them? Contact them and show them reason, like we did with the humans in this continent?', the General said.

'And what if they decide we are their enemy as well? How can we protect our people against such a threat? We cannot fight humans on both fronts.', the King said.
'I must consider all of this', the General shook.
'My plan stands. The vault is the only way.', the King stared at his General, 'We MUST hide and protect our people against this storm.'
'I serve our people, my Lord', the General bowed and flew away.

"Move NOW maggots! This is war!", it was his Sergeant.
Lt. McGraffin felt the hand push him out of the vertibird.
He fell a few meters down until he hit the ground.
Belly down.
Immediately everything was dark. He heard muffled sounds and felt wetness.
Something poked into his stomach, not painful but annoying. It was as if the ground sucked on his face. He tried to get up and hardly could. Was that a piece of wood pushing into his stomach or something else? Some kind of tool that looked like a hand...
It took him a bit before he saw that he had landed face down in a kind of red mud.
He wiped his face and eyes clean and saw a sausage hanging from his arm.
No, not a sausage... that's not even close to a sausage, he thought.
And the mushy red 'mud' wasn't 'mud' at all.
And the sausage wasn't a sausage at all.
Just like that strange tool that looked like a hand, he'd fallen on with his stomach, wasn't a strange tool that looked like a hand at all.

Birds of all kinds flew around him, but they didn't look like birds.
Standing next to him, Steven laughed as he emptied his magazine.
"REVEL IN IT MCGRAFFIN! REVEL IN IT!! THE BIRDS HAVE GROWN WISE!! HAHAHA.....RRRAAAGGGHHHH!!!", Steven's empty gun clicked as he looked at McGraffin.
Then suddenly Steven looked like that same piece of red mushy mud, which wasn't mud at all.

"Those aren't birds..", McGraffin let his gun slip on the ground.
He saw metallic demons flying all around him. He recognized street signs and metal plating in them. They'd used it as makeshift armor.

He fell to his knees, sodding, and didn't even hear the body parts below him crack.
Then a plop and McGraffin was dead.

'This was the last wave, my King', the General said as he decapitated the last human soldier.
'Good, my General. My friend. Pick their bones clean, we'll use them for our cities.'

Edited by Reginald_001