On 8/9/2021 at 11:06 PM, ShamusTheThird said:

Definitely worth a shot!  I'm doing a short 'kitchen sink' LO right now (every mod I always wanted to try... completely unstable) but when it goes south on me, I'll check it out!

I disabled Darlene as Ivy Needs to be the 1st companion.. Darlene does clash I found.. Some of Ivy's scripts didn't fire when Darlenes did and vice versa.

Having used both on their own I did notice this.. To me, Darlene is great,, But,, She is 3rd to me,, Ivy, Heather, Darlene. I found Heather works well,, But Get the Tape BEFORE getting Heather as twice she blocked Ivy's path.

Edited by yidus1
1 hour ago, HummingArrow said:

Any hopes of there being a version compatible with Extended Dialogue  Interface?

Just read something about that, there it seems theres a patch for XDI that seems to fix the problems with Ivy and Crime and punishment mods.

The link is in the post on nexus,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NHGQkp27EFkPjQdQRwtXCTuCRRXecF0h/view

Be sure to read the readme file because you have add a line in the ini

Hope it work !

Edited by tuxagent7
7 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Ivy 6.0 (should) be natively compatible with XDI as I've replaced all <shared dialogue> entries with fixed ones and re-used player lines.

Great i am looking forward to the update!

Immersive Lovers Embrace Says it "adds" new rings but i thought id ask you if you knew of any incompatibilities off the top of your head, TIA.

At least twice now, Ivy has said in a what I guess is a debug type voice something about missing 8 memories. This happened after I did the Ivy's Mind quest. Does this mean that I've missed some of the notes and clues that are scattered throughout this quest or does it have something to do with the Story of a Girl holotape which I haven't fully read? Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Ivy 6.0 (should) be natively compatible with XDI as I've replaced all <shared dialogue> entries with fixed ones and re-used player lines.

Curious Reg, I'm sure it's been suggested many times but any chance of a reading idle on her bookcases, especially in the RR Palace? Seems a shame to collect all these mags and she never seems to read them...)

13 hours ago, HummingArrow said:

Great i am looking forward to the update!

Immersive Lovers Embrace Says it "adds" new rings but i thought id ask you if you knew of any incompatibilities off the top of your head, TIA.

I think it should be compatible. Never heard any complaints about compat. issues.

8 hours ago, Mercenary666 said:

At least twice now, Ivy has said in a what I guess is a debug type voice something about missing 8 memories. This happened after I did the Ivy's Mind quest. Does this mean that I've missed some of the notes and clues that are scattered throughout this quest or does it have something to do with the Story of a Girl holotape which I haven't fully read? Thanks in advance.

Keep talking to Ivy. 'Into the Deep' is not the final lag of her journey. ❤️

7 hours ago, ripptide said:

Curious Reg, I'm sure it's been suggested many times but any chance of a reading idle on her bookcases, especially in the RR Palace? Seems a shame to collect all these mags and she never seems to read them...)

I've stopped development on any new features a long while ago. All effort goes into finishing what's there and making it ready for release.

No human voice for this version? I tried to make it work with the human audio voice from the 4 version but if I do this I have 2 Ivy in the cellar, one blonde with robot voice and an another one with human voice...

Is there a way to fix this or do I have to stick with the 4 version?

Edited by nabnab
2 hours ago, nabnab said:

No human voice for this version? I tried to make it work with the human audio voice from the 4 version but if I do this I have 2 Ivy in the cellar, one blonde with robot voice and an another one with human voice...

Is there a way to fix this or do I have to stick with the 4 version?

If you want a human voice actor, stick with 4 until 6 comes out. 5 has many more lines then 4 and no one to do the voice acting. HOWEVER, you will miss out on tons of content as 5 is much bigger then 4 (thus the need for a robot voice until a voice actor could be found to record the lines) but the robot voice grew on me, and as talented as the new voice actor is, part of me will miss the robot voice

Edited by Crooltool
6 hours ago, Crooltool said:

If you want a human voice actor, stick with 4 until 6 comes out. 5 has many more lines then 4 and no one to do the voice acting. HOWEVER, you will miss out on tons of content as 5 is much bigger then 4 (thus the need for a robot voice until a voice actor could be found to record the lines) but the robot voice grew on me, and as talented as the new voice actor is, part of me will miss the robot voice

I agree, Ivy's a Cyborg after all...of course her voice will be a bit robotic in tone; I've gotten use to it and like the sound Ivy relays to us all in latest version 5.  A voice actress would be nice, but would prolong the release of future revisions.  I'm happy with Ivy's current version 5 voice.  Just need more content to flesh out Ivy and interactions throughout the Commonwealth and DLC Locations (Automatron, Far Harbour, Nuka World).

Hi, I recently Installed this mod and I love it.

But my Ivy get bugged when i dismissed her as companion. She keeps teleporting to me even though she isn't my companion. 

This has been messing up my playthrough because she keeps interrupting key moments in gameplay.

Has anyone get this problems?

1 hour ago, Kenji0210 said:

Hi, I recently Installed this mod and I love it.

But my Ivy get bugged when i dismissed her as companion. She keeps teleporting to me even though she isn't my companion. 

This has been messing up my playthrough because she keeps interrupting key moments in gameplay.

Has anyone get this problems?

did you dismiss her with the controller holotape, or just with dialogue?

I've found that dismissing her with dialogue or by selecting a new companion, this happens. Shouldn't happen if you use the controller holotape.

2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

did you dismiss her with the controller holotape, or just with dialogue?

I've found that dismissing her with dialogue or by selecting a new companion, this happens. Shouldn't happen if you use the controller holotape.

I only dismiss her with dialogue. I didn't know there is a holotape, where can i find it?

6 hours ago, Kenji0210 said:

I only dismiss her with dialogue. I didn't know there is a holotape, where can i find it?

The NX2C Controller Holotape - you would have gotten it when you first got Ivy

If you've lost it, I believe you can craft a new one in the Chemlab. It shows in your inventory in the Aid category.

You can use her controller holotape to disable her teleport function. She teleports to you when you get to far away, however, this function is not dependent on her being your active follower. They are configured separately. If you just shut it off, she will stop. 

Disable her Warp Teleport under Follower Preferences from here....

image.png.a2a49b44da5ec65f6b3a623b3c8d1e99.png

Edited by Guest