3 hours ago, KanManAttic35 said:

I installed this mod in the middle of my playthrough and the quest to recruit her doesn't seem to be starting. I looked up how to recruit her and found out that I need a voucher, but when I went to the suitcase it's not there because the recruitment quest hasn't started. Is there a console command I can use to forcefully start or finish her recruitment quest? I'm really interested in this mod and don't think I can wait until a second playthrough to play with her

AFAIR you need first to listen to the radio broadcast, then find and meet Ivy and thus getting the quest to look for the voucher - in this order.

8 hours ago, KanManAttic35 said:

I installed this mod in the middle of my playthrough and the quest to recruit her doesn't seem to be starting. I looked up how to recruit her and found out that I need a voucher, but when I went to the suitcase it's not there because the recruitment quest hasn't started. Is there a console command I can use to forcefully start or finish her recruitment quest? I'm really interested in this mod and don't think I can wait until a second playthrough to play with her

What method are you using to install?  Are you using Vortex?  If so, see the post from Rambean (?) from  October 30th (just up this page a little) about how Vortex treated the archive.  You might have a compressed archive inside another compressed archive???

Is Ivy's bunker even showing up for you, just down the hill from Vault 111?  If her bunker is there, can you just walk in and talk to her?

8 hours ago, KanManAttic35 said:

What method are you using to install?  Are you using Vortex?  If so, see the post from Rambean (?) from  October 30th (just up this page a little) about how Vortex treated the archive.  You might have a compressed archive inside another compressed archive???

Is Ivy's bunker even showing up for you, just down the hill from Vault 111?  If her bunker is there, can you just walk in and talk to her?

14 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I agree - starting a new game is the best way to use this mod because of many things.

Damn, oh well. Guess I'll wait for the next playthrough after all

12 hours ago, cosworth said:

AFAIR you need first to listen to the radio broadcast, then find and meet Ivy and thus getting the quest to look for the voucher - in this order.

I've listened to the radio broadcast but I don't hear anything while listening to it, so I went to meet Ivy even though the quest hadn't started and looked for the voucher when she asked for it. Didn't spawn in the briefcase though cause I don't have the quest.

6 hours ago, travelmedic said:

I'm using Mod Organizer, with The Midnight Ride as a base. As far as I can tell it seems to be working fine apart from the quest not starting, I've gone up to Ivy's bunker and talked to her and she's asking for a voucher I can't get.

Vor 2 Stunden sagte leesjig:

Ich stecke in dieser Traumwelt fest. Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich da rauskomme? Der Questmarker zeigt auf den Aufzug und sagt, dass man einen Weg nach oben finden soll. Oder ist das Spiel fehlerhaft...?

Inhalte ausblenden

ScreenShot22.png.99d3ddea7a70a6f539d2815c5d4fffa6.png

The section is a copy of the "real" passage - so the elevators run like in the original. So if you've ever been to this passage in the vanilla game - you know the way up

3 hours ago, leesjig said:

Stuck in this dream world thing, can anyone tell me how to get out of there.  Quest marker is pointing at elevator...saying find a way up.  Or is game bugged out...?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot22.png.99d3ddea7a70a6f539d2815c5d4fffa6.png

Not bugged out. Find any terminals, press all buttons. The elevator opens up and you can go up.

4 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Not bugged out. Find any terminals, press all buttons. The elevator opens up and you can go up.

My bad, sorry.  I watched a video to see what should happen.   Mercy, she did not appear for me.  The last 2 tapes there.  I reloaded old save and looked at those 2 tapes in different order, then she appeared.   All good thanks.

My god I freaking love this mod! Such awesome work! I can't believe I only recently discovered this though I generally don't go for custom companion mods because so many of them are basically low effort garbage that tends to break a lot of stuff but this is definitely not the case here.

I've only been playing with Ivy for 6 hours or so but she's already quickly become my favorite FO4 companion. I pretty much fell in love with her the moment she started bantering with Sturges in Sanctuary during the quest 'Sanctuary'. I was practically in tears of laughter from the way she spoke to both him and the PC during his requests. Oh and the random moment when she basically told me 'Hold up, i need to take a dump' then teleported away only to return a few seconds later. I'm looking forward to seeing just how many more times she makes me chuckle over the many hours I'm doubtlessly going to spend with her by my side.

A huge thank you for delivering this amazing mod and also to KittenVox for her absolutely stellar voice work in bringing Ivy to life.

Vor 6 Stunden sagte slifer666:

Mein Gott, ich liebe diesen Mod! Was für eine tolle Arbeit! Ich kann nicht glauben, dass ich das erst kürzlich entdeckt habe, obwohl ich mich generell nicht für benutzerdefinierte Companion-Mods entscheide, da viele davon im Grunde genommen Müll mit geringem Aufwand sind, der dazu neigt, eine Menge Dinge kaputt zu machen, aber das ist hier definitiv nicht der Fall.

Ich spiele erst seit ungefähr 6 Stunden mit Ivy, aber sie ist bereits schnell zu meiner liebsten FO4-Begleiterin geworden. Ich habe mich ziemlich in sie verliebt, als sie während der Quest „Sanctuary“ anfing, mit Sturges in Sanctuary zu plaudern. Ich musste fast vor Lachen weinen, weil sie bei seinen Anfragen sowohl mit ihm als auch mit dem PC gesprochen hatte. Oh, und der zufällige Moment, als sie mir im Grunde sagte: „Warte mal, ich muss mal raus“, dann teleportierte sie sich weg, nur um ein paar Sekunden später zurückzukommen. Ich freue mich darauf, zu sehen, wie oft sie mich in den vielen Stunden, die ich zweifellos mit ihr an meiner Seite verbringen werde, zum Lachen bringt.

Ein großes Dankeschön für die Bereitstellung dieser tollen Mod und auch an KittenVox für ihre absolut herausragende Spracharbeit, mit der sie Ivy zum Leben erweckt hat.

Not only will she make you laugh... because the deeper you get into her story - the more frequent the moments will be - when you'll cry uncontrollably.

And it is precisely for these two aspects that I love this mod.

So I was in the area doing an unrelated quest and Ivy mentioned that Wilson Atomatoys was nearby and that the player should go there, and then reacts that she's been there before once inside. I've cleared the place and haven't found anything of note. Am I missing something?

2 hours ago, Dur_Mel said:

So I was in the area doing an unrelated quest and Ivy mentioned that Wilson Atomatoys was nearby and that the player should go there, and then reacts that she's been there before once inside. I've cleared the place and haven't found anything of note. Am I missing something?

Nope. Just one of the many mysteries to solve.

Hint: There will be a tiny bit more explanation for such encounters in the upcoming update for Ivy in Far Harbor.

I have a question! Is it possible to make dialogs with a male player to change to female? As if to use the whole dialog only for the female player..... Since I am using the mod in translation, what she says in the original is not so important to me, I can correct the text for the female player.

Vor 2 Minuten sagte rauf531:

Ich habe eine Frage! Ist es möglich, Dialoge mit einem männlichen Spieler zu führen, um zu einem weiblichen zu wechseln? Als ob ich den gesamten Dialog nur für die weibliche Spielerin verwenden wollte. Da ich die Mod in der Übersetzung verwende, ist mir nicht so wichtig, was sie im Original sagt. Ich kann den Text für die weibliche Spielerin korrigieren.

You have to ask the people who did your translation

1 minute ago, Miauzi said:

You have to ask the people who did your translation

I'm doing the translation myself... But it seems like the dialogs are divided into male and female players. And what's written for male players is not used for female players. I want to use all the dialog. The translation program only changes the text, but it doesn't change the binding to the male player. Is there any program that can do this?

15 hours ago, rauf531 said:

I'm doing the translation myself... But it seems like the dialogs are divided into male and female players. And what's written for male players is not used for female players. I want to use all the dialog. The translation program only changes the text, but it doesn't change the binding to the male player. Is there any program that can do this?

You would need to edit your translation in the CK and remove the conditionals. And if your next question is: "how do I do that?" then you need to get some basic Creationkit training through youtube tutorials.

4 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

You would need to edit your translation in the CK and remove the conditionals. And if your next question is: "how do I do that?" then you need to get some basic Creationkit training through youtube tutorials.

I understand that it is possible to do it through the Creationkit program? Well, if that's the case, then great... Thank you for your help!

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Dur_Mel:

Ich muss sagen, das ist ein fantastischer Mod. Wahrscheinlich mein bisheriger Favorit nach Laura's Bondage Shop (Ein Skyrim-Mod). Ich wünschte nur, es gäbe einen Mod für mehrere Gefährten, der mit ihr zusammenarbeitet, soweit ich weiß. Apropos, kennt jemand so einen Mod?

Well - the mod author himself has given tips - which companion mod works with 100% certainty - the information can be found in the description of the mod on the first page of this thread.

Other companion mods don't work absolutely perfectly - I use one myself - but I know where I have to be careful.

(But I deliberately don't name him anymore)

Hey guys 

I think maybe there's a solution already but 157 pages to check , man , forgive me.

I went Nuke World as soon as it available at level 30 for grab the AK reason and Ivy;s quest Goes to NW was unavailable at that time ofc and now the Institute vanished and 3 gangs in Nuke World wiped out and I don't have any quest from Ivy so if I may, what I do now if I don't load a far early save? 

TY. 

22 minutes ago, Oscar von BJ said:

Hey guys 

I think maybe there's a solution already but 157 pages to check , man , forgive me.

I went Nuke World as soon as it available at level 30 for grab the AK reason and Ivy;s quest Goes to NW was unavailable at that time ofc and now the Institute vanished and 3 gangs in Nuke World wiped out and I don't have any quest from Ivy so if I may, what I do now if I don't load a far early save? 

TY. 

Where are you with Ivy's affinity?

5 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Where are you with Ivy's affinity?

Hi thx for your time and I think it reach the highest level already cause all the 9 Mercy‘s journals collected long time ago and for 2 days I just keep talking to her, I just keep press "1" in dialogue very fast, 1 day 1 hour and 2 days long so far, so, do we have a command line to active the Goes to NW quest in console? 

BTW I don't running the ATF but I do use the Multi-Follower-Enhanced mod and it been uninstalled yesterday with 3 Ivvy6 mods reinstalled totally. Hope this is not a problem.

Thx again

UPDATE - FIXED

Did a fresh install using mod organizer, Ivy is working great, but the magazine add on isnt working.  Not using any other mods that would interfere, tried moving it up on the load order too.  Anyone have any advice?

I think the problem was that i installed it before leaving the vault.  Disabled the mod, loaded the game and saved, re-enabled the mod, then loading the save and it worked.  Interestingly enough, Ivy commented on something being wrong with the add-on and said she fixed it.  Is there anything she cant do?!

Edited by jepusmc