On 12/13/2023 at 11:21 AM, jepusmc said:

UPDATE - FIXED

Did a fresh install using mod organizer, Ivy is working great, but the magazine add on isnt working.  Not using any other mods that would interfere, tried moving it up on the load order too.  Anyone have any advice?

I think the problem was that i installed it before leaving the vault.  Disabled the mod, loaded the game and saved, re-enabled the mod, then loading the save and it worked.  Interestingly enough, Ivy commented on something being wrong with the add-on and said she fixed it.  Is there anything she cant do?!

You have to find a certain number of mags before the quest will start, these spawn randomly in safes, mailboxes, etc. or there is an option to force start the quest in one of Ivy's holo tapes.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently started the Ivy mod, and have a lore question. After reading her diary, I thought she wasn’t allowed to leave the cellar at first. But then I learned she meets with customers for prostitution. And she also seems to know the mom at Drumlin Diner. So I’m a little confused. Was she allowed to roam freely before Sole Survivor’s arrival or no?

5 hours ago, Magnum717 said:

Recently started the Ivy mod, and have a lore question. After reading her diary, I thought she wasn’t allowed to leave the cellar at first. But then I learned she meets with customers for prostitution. And she also seems to know the mom at Drumlin Diner. So I’m a little confused. Was she allowed to roam freely before Sole Survivor’s arrival or no?

The answer is yes.

The computer part of her brain suppressed certain memories. Part of Ivy believes she's been stuck in the cellar, but in reality she has been able to teleport out for 'work' and teleport back, and the computer suppresses some of those memories. Some details leak through though.

Ivy is a very complicated individual, and I use that term loosely.

15 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

The answer is yes.

The computer part of her brain suppressed certain memories. Part of Ivy believes she's been stuck in the cellar, but in reality she has been able to teleport out for 'work' and teleport back, and the computer suppresses some of those memories. Some details leak through though.

Ivy is a very complicated individual, and I use that term loosely.

Ohh so Ivy was able to teleport out. She just doesn’t always retain her memories. Then I guess the redeem voucher wasn’t necessary for her to leave? Or was she also programmed to return to the cellar eventually without the voucher?

No. It's assumed that she starts working the moment she is freed. When you sleep, she teleports out to work, always making sure to return before you wake up. So after one night she already has 'memories' of customers. Her work starts as soon as you free her. Calling it 'work' is also wrong, it's her hobby and outlet at the same time.

Edited by Reginald_001
Vor 22 Minuten sagte Reginald_001:

Nein. Es wird davon ausgegangen, dass sie mit der Arbeit beginnt, sobald sie freigelassen wird. Wenn Sie schlafen, teleportiert sie sich zur Arbeit und kommt immer zurück, bevor Sie aufwachen. So hat sie schon nach einer Nacht „Erinnerungen“ an Kunden. Ihre Arbeit beginnt, sobald Sie sie befreien. Es „Arbeit“ zu nennen ist auch falsch, es ist ihr Hobby und Ventil zugleich.

Thank you for this information - because I too had previously assumed - that Ivy was able to teleport to her customers before I arrived in the basement.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, xielingjiang said:

I tried to change Ivy's height but she told me dont like it and go back to her original look. I really need change her height to fit the clothes I made myself, you know, petite bodies are cuter.please tell me what to do

Any scale change under 0.98 doesn't work with Ivy. too short gives the appearance of being underage, and Reg doesn't abide by that. You will also find that even if you leave Ivy's height unchanged, if your character's scale is below 0.98 then she will comment that it 'feels wrong' if you try to have sex with her.

Ivy isn't a kid.

I'm trying to do Robotic assimilation quest and, there is no quest marker for the first quest.  If I remember right its in the Gnr building but, I have sim settlements 2 and I already started the Hq in the Gnr and mercy diary may be gone. Is there a console command to get the first journal?  Thanks for your time.

2 hours ago, meric112 said:

I'm trying to do Robotic assimilation quest and, there is no quest marker for the first quest.  If I remember right its in the Gnr building but, I have sim settlements 2 and I already started the Hq in the Gnr and mercy diary may be gone. Is there a console command to get the first journal?  Thanks for your time.

If it is in GNR Plaza, there is a switch next to left doors to the 1st floor(outside of building), where you can change location from SS2 to vanilla.Hope it Will help.

On 12/25/2023 at 4:18 PM, Reginald_001 said:

ScreenShot2462.thumb.jpg.0dc6762d22374ce7fd9a3099ba38c65f.jpg

After years, and awaiting to make another playthough with a nice mod collection I started to play with Ivy!
And O-M-G...  I probably tried all Fallout 4 big Companion, Ellen, Heather, Darlene etc, but Ivy is by far the most impressive and polished.
-Her introduction is the best from all follower, it's funny, smart and not over the top.
-It's surprisingly well written, you really don't expect that from a mod that has so much mature content.
-The voice acting is on another level, the women dubing is very talented and the sound is clear.
-Ivy also answer properly AI wise, don't get stuck/bugged. (at least not more than any other follower)

Im just 10 hours but I can already see the amount of details that was poured in Ivy, specialy after I gave her Nora ring... It's the kind of small thing that make a huge difference, and for a "cyborg" character she already feel more human than any other NPC and follower.
I couldn't wait the new update, I don't regret, but Im now a bit scared to progress too far and miss her new content :x

Thanks you @Reginal for that incredible character and for your dedication. You and Ivy really don't get enough credit.

To be honest only reproach I could do is about the 'marketing' and the look of Ivy, Her face, dress and screenshots/video taken to promote her are not engaging, they are not representing the work accomplished on Ivy.
With a better face, a sexier outfit yet kinda lore friendy she would have caught my attention a lot earlier ^^

20240108005036_1.jpg

20240108005900_1.jpg

Edited by Lorphe

Ivy is AMAZING, and I started a new game for her. 

She worked perfectly for about twenty hours - even with many mods installed.

But the minute 'Into the Deep' finished, and Ivy and your character are in Ivy's Place, she suggests 'sleeping for a few hours' but stands in the same place and won't move.

She doesn't sleep as there's no lover's embrace and won't leave the shelter unless you teleport her. But even then she just stands still. She'll trade, but nothing else. Won't talk or walk.

No idea what I've done. I've replayed the Deep quest a few times but still the same result.

ANY help would be amazing, as I'd hate to just leave her now.

Edit: I've used the in-game 'Ivy check' and it DOES say that there's some sort of problem with Ivy, but can't say what it is.

Edited by UberWaz4
Additional information
15 hours ago, UberWaz4 said:

Ivy is AMAZING, and I started a new game for her. 

She worked perfectly for about twenty hours - even with many mods installed.

But the minute 'Into the Deep' finished, and Ivy and your character are in Ivy's Place, she suggests 'sleeping for a few hours' but stands in the same place and won't move.

She doesn't sleep as there's no lover's embrace and won't leave the shelter unless you teleport her. But even then she just stands still. She'll trade, but nothing else. Won't talk or walk.

No idea what I've done. I've replayed the Deep quest a few times but still the same result.

ANY help would be amazing, as I'd hate to just leave her now.

Edit: I've used the in-game 'Ivy check' and it DOES say that there's some sort of problem with Ivy, but can't say what it is.

Try the soft and hard reset options in the debug holotape.

WOW! Just WOW. I didn't expect much from a "fun" companion mod like this. I installed it for the shallowness of it. But DAMN, Ivy is really deep...
She has everything from lore, quests, combat system, all the way to personality (awesome VA). She is more fun than ANY companion I have ever seen. Good Job on making this. 

That said, my Ivy doesn't have a flirt option even though I have max affinity. Strange.   

50 minutes ago, arinanda said:

WOW! Just WOW. I didn't expect much from a "fun" companion mod like this. I installed it for the shallowness of it. But DAMN, Ivy is really deep...
She has everything from lore, quests, combat system, all the way to personality (awesome VA). She is more fun than ANY companion I have ever seen. Good Job on making this. 

That said, my Ivy doesn't have a flirt option even though I have max affinity. Strange.   

it's not called Flirt in the dialogue menus.

You need to talk dirty with her.

Hey sorry i dont know if this is a problem or not but im in the middle of the Nice Rack! quest and it tells me to build her rack for her magazines and for the life of me i cant find it in the build menus maybe im dumb and looking in the wrong places but could you tell me which one its under?

Edit: it was under furniture > shelves thank you

Edited by jtehazn
1 hour ago, jtehazn said:

Hey sorry i dont know if this is a problem or not but im in the middle of the Nice Rack! quest and it tells me to build her rack for her magazines and for the life of me i cant find it in the build menus maybe im dumb and looking in the wrong places but could you tell me which one its under?

I haven't done that quest, but regular magazine racks you can find under Furniture/Shelves

1 hour ago, jtehazn said:

Check the Special Category, or under furniture->mods