10 hours ago, fragbert66 said:

My Ivy.

After innumerable false starts, do-overs, corrupted save files, and more, today I finally finished Ivy's story.

Reveal hidden contents

Two and a half hours inside Ivy's brain, meeting Debby, Mercy, the guardian AI, and The Pelican King. I had to shut down the game afterwards and get my brain together. That was one serious mindfuck.

if that is as far as you have gotten - guess what , there is actually more yet to come.

1 - is a scavenger hunt type quest to find some diary pages

2 - is a further quest (iirc you have to have NW DLC for that one).

22 hours ago, fragbert66 said:

My Ivy.

After innumerable false starts, do-overs, corrupted save files, and more, today I finally finished Ivy's story.

Reveal hidden contents

Two and a half hours inside Ivy's brain, meeting Debby, Mercy, the guardian AI, and The Pelican King. I had to shut down the game afterwards and get my brain together. That was one serious mindfuck.

Yeah. You're not done yet. Still have 2 big quests coming. ;)

Update! So the tape reset did not work. And I also encountered another problem of Ivy's teleport holotape vanishing from my archive. So I wound up deleting the saved files and starting a new game. But before I did, I uninstalled Ivy and reinstalled the three files. I had updated Ivy's main file originally but not the other two so the problem could have been they were out of sequence in the load order. So as of right now, she's working fine. But I haven't even reached Diamond City in this playthrough so we will see.

8 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I had updated Ivy's main file originally but not the other two so the problem could have been they were out of sequence in the load order.

Yup. That would do it. I'd make sure to have done a full clean install of Ivy, making sure no old stuff is around like scripts, etc..

Hi! I've just gotten back into Fallout 4, and I'm very excited to see a new version of Ivy! I have just gotten her the voucher, going through the menu's and I suddenly get a popup warning me that I need an "XDI patch for Ivy" because I'm using the mod Extended Dialogue Interface. 

Is the XDI patch something that's really needed to prevent issues?

Where can I find such a patch? I don't see it with the rest of the Ivy files on the Google Drive folder.

3 hours ago, 0vermind said:

Hi! I've just gotten back into Fallout 4, and I'm very excited to see a new version of Ivy! I have just gotten her the voucher, going through the menu's and I suddenly get a popup warning me that I need an "XDI patch for Ivy" because I'm using the mod Extended Dialogue Interface. 

Is the XDI patch something that's really needed to prevent issues?

Where can I find such a patch? I don't see it with the rest of the Ivy files on the Google Drive folder.

If you read through the info on the download page, you would have seen that no patch is needed for XDI with Ivy now. That warning is a holdover from previous versions

Vor 29 Minuten sagte Leesjig:

Die Roboter-Assimilationsquest wurde gestrichen, mit der ich nichts gemacht habe. Es liegt schon seit Ewigkeiten im Quest-Tagebuch. Irgendwelche Hinweise, wo man Mercys Tagebuch finden und lesen kann. Danke.

The diary is in several parts - you probably don't have the place to find the first one.

You have to penetrate the Gunners' headquarters - there you will find the first fragments

For help, see the following blog story:

I finished the

Spoiler

Into the Deep

quest line. I got to say, amazing work! I remember playing this mod back when Ivy's voice was just computerized. Since getting a voice actress and a return to Fallout 4 thanks to the show, I wanted to restart with the mod and with any updates. From the start, I have been impressed with the level of detail. The quality of the voice actress was just amazing, to how she has so many different comments of what is going on in the game and places of the game.

I also am impressed with the amount of dialog. I been doing "your thoughts" over and over and I have yet to see a single repeat.

Also in the

Spoiler

"Into the Deep"

quest line, it was well done to

Spoiler

give me the shivers. It definitely felt the creep factor.

I wish the AFT mod wasn't so script heavy as I would love to have more with Ivy than just with Dogmeat's mod that lets me have him too. But I was also impressed that the mod recognized that I moded to allow Dogmeat with the party and she makes comments about him.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jaysjunk said:

I finished the

Reveal hidden contents

Into the Deep

quest line. I got to say, amazing work! I remember playing this mod back when Ivy's voice was just computerized. Since getting a voice actress and a return to Fallout 4 thanks to the show, I wanted to restart with the mod and with any updates. From the start, I have been impressed with the level of detail. The quality of the voice actress was just amazing, to how she has so many different comments of what is going on in the game and places of the game.

I also am impressed with the amount of dialog. I been doing "your thoughts" over and over and I have yet to see a single repeat.

Also in the

Reveal hidden contents

"Into the Deep"

quest line, it was well done to

Reveal hidden contents

give me the shivers. It definitely felt the creep factor.

I wish the AFT mod wasn't so script heavy as I would love to have more with Ivy than just with Dogmeat's mod that lets me have him too. But I was also impressed that the mod recognized that I moded to allow Dogmeat with the party and she makes comments about him.

There is a light multi-follower mod on Ivy's Discord (see my signature) that allows for multiple companions and Ivy. Also the author of AFT has recently updated AFT to be compatible with Ivy.

Also, Into the Deep is the first of three big affinity quests, you ain't even halfway yet. :P

Edited by Reginald_001
On 4/8/2024 at 10:51 PM, valcon767 said:

if that is as far as you have gotten - guess what , there is actually more yet to come.

1 - is a scavenger hunt type quest to find some diary pages

2 - is a further quest (iirc you have to have NW DLC for that one).

glad i wasnt the only one who got completely mind fucked also hollyyy 500000 page essay guyyy  jk  jk i loved it all, i was telling everyone in my house to stfu so i could read all the tapes and notes properly haha im also yet to do the hunt and the NW part as i jussst finished the king pelican, lil debby quest..... i could go on about this mod forever lol butt i  did just wanna thank u for this mod i usually just sandbox in this game and i think this is the most ive actually played the actual storyline through. 

cheers!

I have just finished it and man, what an impresive work. The writing is better than anything done by bethesda and the Ivy's VA is extraordinary. 

I'm curious... I haven't seen the option to have sex with Ivy yet. How much reputation do I need?
One more question: Did Ivy really have other Masters before Nate? It was all created by her subconscious right?

Edit. Ok, sex option is spamming Dirty Talk. 
Ones again, the best companion mod ever! Magnificent work! 

Edited by valkimedes

quests i remember offhand for Ivy (you have to meet the start conditions for the quest to start

Hypercombat - in commonwealth

Into The Deep - anywhere (ends in commonwealth)

diary quest (forget the name) - anywhere to start but quest is in commonwealth

backup processor - anywhere to start but leads to glowing sea

quest in Nuka-World (not sure if you have to be in NW for it to start)

Vor 3 Minuten sagte valcon767:

Ich erinnere mich spontan an Quests für Ivy (man muss die Startbedingungen erfüllen, damit die Quest startet

Hypercombat – im Commonwealth

Into The Deep – irgendwo (endet im Commonwealth)

Tagebuch-Quest (den Namen vergessen) – wo man anfangen kann, aber die Quest findet im Commonwealth statt

Backup-Prozessor - überall zu starten, führt aber zu glühendem Meer

Quest in Nuka-World (ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob man im Nordwesten sein muss, damit sie beginnt)

The diary quest begins with a visit to the Gunner headquarters (in the TV broadcasting building) - but the trigger to go there comes anywhere in the Commonwealth

My Ivy is stuck at 0% when I do something she likes it remains as Ivy liked that 0/100,I had aft Installed when I had her,I removed it and added unlimited companion framework and yet still doesn't wanna change from 0,what do I do

Vor 4 Stunden sagte JwayneAdams:

Meine Ivy bleibt bei 0 % hängen, wenn ich etwas tue, das ihr gefällt, sie bleibt so, wie Ivy diese 0/100 mochte, ich hatte sie nach der Installation installiert, als ich sie hatte, ich habe sie entfernt und ein unbegrenztes Companion-Framework hinzugefügt und möchte trotzdem nicht von 0 wechseln ,was mache ich

The normal "affection system" for the companions is NOT applicable to Ivy... all information about it is therefore completely meaningless

But this is expressly noted in the description of the mod

7 hours ago, JwayneAdams said:

My Ivy is stuck at 0% when I do something she likes it remains as Ivy liked that 0/100,I had aft Installed when I had her,I removed it and added unlimited companion framework and yet still doesn't wanna change from 0,what do I do

ca_affinity is not used by Ivy, she uses her own internal affinity counters because she has several, anger, trust, etc..

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

ca_affinity is not used by Ivy, she uses her own internal affinity counters because she has several, anger, trust, etc..

So I do not need to worry about the normal affinity system,cheats like giving affinity on the command console won't work then right?and eventually all quests and events will happen naturally,checking her affinity on console commands will always then remain 0 right?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JwayneAdams said:

So I do not need to worry about the normal affinity system,cheats like giving affinity on the command console won't work then right?and eventually all quests and events will happen naturally,checking her affinity on console commands will always then remain 0 right?

Indeed. But you can easily gauge where she is at by asking her about the status of your relationship.

0-40 Ivy likes you

41-60 Ivy falls in love

60-80 Ivy really loves you and says she will always stay with you

80-120 Ivy becomes your soulmate and says she loves you more than her gun

120+ Ivy learns a secret.

Edited by Reginald_001
59 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Indeed. But you can easily gauge where she is at by asking her about the status of your relationship.

0-40 Ivy likes you

41-60 Ivy falls in love

60-80 Ivy really loves you and says she will always stay with you

80-120 Ivy becomes your soulmate and says she loves you more than her gun

120+ Ivy learns a secret.

How Do I gauge?How do I see the numbers example: 0-40,41-60 etc,when I ask her the status she tells me words,and as said checking via console commands example:"get av ca_affinity always shows 0