Vor 1 Stunde sagte windi3000:

@Miauzi Danke für die Info.

Ivy bietet mir den Service überhaupt nicht an, egal wie oft ich "Dirty Talk" drücke. Hier sind meine Menüs. Wo ist hier nun die zweite Ebene des Dirty Talks? Wo/wie stelle ich das ein?
Wenn ich während eines Gesprächs auf „Dirty Talk“ drücke, beantwortet Ivy einige Sätze. Aber es gibt keinen Service von ihr. Ich habe auch keine Meldungsfenster über den Dienst erhalten (oben links auf dem Bildschirm). Mit AAF und Schwarzbild ist das klar, aber so weit bin ich noch nie gekommen.

Ich habe jetzt folgende Menüs (PC):

1. Gespräch >>>>>>>1. Ihre Gedanken? 

2. Dirty Talk sagst du: Es gibt ZWEI Ebenen von „Dirty Talk“. ???????????

3. Das alles

4. Wie finden Sie uns?

2. Entlassen

3. Das alles

4.<Service-Menü> 1. Lassen Sie uns Lackjack spielen

2. Greifen Sie auf das Speicherarchiv zu

3. Servicemenü verlassen

4. Erotikservice >>>>>>>>>>> 1. Sexuelle Konfig

2. Erotische Geschichte

3. Zurück zum Servicemenü

4. Greifen Sie auf das erotische Gedächtnisarchiv zu

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe. :)

Bearbeiten:

Hier ist ein Beispiel mit Ivy: Ich bin auf diesem Bildschirm mit Ivy auf einer Nebenquest (Strong und Dr. Anyhow). Ich habe lvl 30 und genau in dem Moment, als ich mit Ivy in den Aufzug steige, habe ich die Quest von Ivy bekommen: Ivy goes to Nuka World. Ich habe hier eine Affinität von 85. Ich wollte nur zeigen, dass Ivy problemlos funktioniert.
Den "Dirty Talk"-Button habe ich erst ab lvl 20 verwendet, weil ich nicht wusste, dass der Dirty Talk = Flirt-Button etwa alle 2 Stunden im Spiel ist. Also lvl 10 benutze immer den "Dirty Talk" Button. Ohne Erfolg.

Es ist ein so großartiger Begleiter, dass es sich lohnt, es sich anzusehen. Aber ich will den Autor auch nicht jeden Tag ärgern.

Vielleicht könnt ihr mir oder jemand anderem aus der Community helfen.

Vielen Dank.

Screenshot62.png

step 1 - Service Menü

Fallout4_5deix28vNC.jpg.3a19f8e0b18428a4179017f1bcf652f1.jpg

step 2- Erotic service

Fallout4_e5SL02id3T.jpg.9d7df5ca96f537eb2735c705a1b86f26.jpg

step 3 - sexulle configuration

Fallout4_LiFaUtxZy0.jpg.8b6e77ab518d9d6d588ec59e3bdd97f2.jpg

Step 4 - dirty talk settings (if you see "on" you have NOT turned on the option)

Fallout4_2GnoQVxHsN.jpg.fcfdaa3b2c1ccad72eda32a8efee8a31.jpg

Edited by Miauzi
6 hours ago, bigdickkus said:

Is there a 3bbb TWB conversion anywhere for version 6? or do you have to make one you're self? If you do, then how?

The Lazman Feathered Dress mesh she uses for her primary outfit has been converted to 3BBB CBBE and it wouldn't take that much to convert it to TWB using Outfit Studio.  You could also probably work her Mercy Outfit that way also.  Her space suit uses the vanilla space suit mesh and there is a 3BBB CBBE conversion of the Lazman Mesh for that also.  I actually swapped out the "Nuka Girl" 3BBB CBBE space suit mesh for that instead, but then totally ditched that outfit because it messed up her hair.  She hasn't complained even once.  She has complimented me on allowing her to continue to wear her "signature" outfit though.  LOL!  Oh, and HonestAbe has done some interesting things with the Feathered Dress Mesh.  Not sure if there is a 3BBB conversion for it yet though.   A Nexus "3BBB" search can help you there.  Good Luck!  ?

EDIT - OK....Curiosity got me.  High Polly Vanilla Clothing and Armor

Strange that I don't see the Feathered Dress in any of the pics.  Or maybe my eyesight is failing.  But I digress.  Again.  Game On! ?

EDIT 2 - Although I haven't done it myself because I already have more 3BBB CBBE Clothing assets than my female NPC's can actually wear, here's some links to help you convert the Mercy mesh to 3BBB TWB if you were inclined to do so.  I never use that outfit so I never saw the need to do it.

Adding 3BBB weights to existing CBBE Outfits - You just need to change the BODY reference & slider & maybe the OSD 

How to convert cbbe to 3bbb twb

Edited by Tinman2u

Sorry if this was already answered in this 143 page thread, but is there any way to find the redeem voucher (which I seem to need to recruit her) without the quest marker or watching a walk through?  Like were there any clues left in the game?  I'm completely at a loss as to how to recruit her and yet I'm supposed to do it right out of the vault?   Maybe I'm just dumb and missing something in the bunker?

14 hours ago, Stemin said:

Sorry if this was already answered in this 143 page thread, but is there any way to find the redeem voucher (which I seem to need to recruit her) without the quest marker or watching a walk through?  Like were there any clues left in the game?  I'm completely at a loss as to how to recruit her and yet I'm supposed to do it right out of the vault?   Maybe I'm just dumb and missing something in the bunker?

Wait. Let me get this straight. So you want me to tell you where the voucher is, without telling you or showing you where the voucher is?

Why does the quest marker not work?

In any case....

Spoiler

It's somewhere, in water, around Sanctuary.

Edited by Reginald_001
3 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Wait. Let me get this straight. So you want me to tell you where the voucher is, without telling you or showing you where the voucher is?

Why does the quest marker not work?

Sounds like you're already offended, so let me just keep going.

It's far more rewarding to figure out where you're supposed to go by using in game clues than a magical pointer on your Pipboy.  But if the mod author doesn't give any clues, then you're basically looking for a needle in a haystack, trying to search the entire map, or you're resigned to using the map marker.  It's also more immersive to use clues, rather than a map marker, but I'm not that big into immersion.

I didn't read your spoiler tag, so forgive me if you already confirmed this, but I did just notice a location called Belcher's Cave show up on my pipboy, so I'll give that a go, since I can't imagine what else it could be for.

5 hours ago, Stemin said:

It's far more rewarding to figure out where you're supposed to go by using in game clues than a magical pointer on your Pipboy.  But if the mod author doesn't give any clues, then you're basically looking for a needle in a haystack, trying to search the entire map, or you're resigned to using the map marker.  It's also more immersive to use clues, rather than a map marker, but I'm not that big into immersion.

I didn't read your spoiler tag, so forgive me if you already confirmed this, but I did just notice a location called Belcher's Cave show up on my pipboy, so I'll give that a go, since I can't imagine what else it could be for.

OK.....so......IF the Ivy Radio beacon played for you.....then you KNOW about her......and if you search the Sanctuary area.....you will find her bunker......THEN you can be told by her to go fetch it.......THEN.....you can spend days and months and weeks looking into every container in the game to maybe luck into finding it.  Are you also playing in survival mode?  IF so.....pack a lunch.  Happy Hunting! 

EDIT - Maybe that came off a little harsh because I've NEVER played with quest markers OFF and never plan to.  Because it's a GAME....and I like my games to be FUN....not more work.  But even without quest markers on, just a bit of deductive reasoning should tell you that SHE....has NO idea where the voucher is.  There would be NO clues in her bunker concerning it.  The person who trapped her there is the ONLY person who knows, OR maybe they lost it or had it stolen from them and they don't know where it is at the current time either.  Sometimes things are just unknowable and you gotta do the WORK to figure it out.  It seems you've chosen to play without quest markers and so you have to live with the result of that decision.   But since you KNOW the mod maker wouldn't make finding the voucher impossible.......then do a grid pattern search, starting at her bunker and working outward toward the "habitable" areas.  BUT....if you want to enjoy ALL of her content.....AVOID speaking with the robot butler until AFTER you Redeem her.  Hope this helps.  Game On!  ?

Edited by Tinman2u
8 hours ago, Stemin said:

I'm not offended. Quite the opposite, I'm humored. :D

Listen, I love Elden Ring on the best of days, but this is not Elden Ring, nor a Fromsoft title.

And the pipboy is lore friendly, NPC's mark stuff on it all the time, without any further clues as to where you need to be.

This game works with quest markers, if you turn them off, you're on your own. ;)

My spoiler tag gives you the hint. Can't do much else for you.

Edited by Reginald_001
Vor 49 Minuten sagte Reginald_001:

Ich bin nicht beleidigt. Ganz im Gegenteil, ich bin amüsiert. :D

Hören Sie, ich liebe Elden Ring an den besten Tagen, aber dies ist weder Elden Ring noch ein Fromsoft-Titel.

Und der Pipboy ist Lore-freundlich, NPCs markieren die ganze Zeit darauf, ohne weitere Hinweise darauf, wo Sie sein müssen.

Dieses Spiel funktioniert mit Quest-Markern, wenn du sie ausschaltest, bist du auf dich allein gestellt. ;)

Mein Spoiler-Tag gibt Ihnen den Hinweis. Kann nicht viel mehr für dich tun.

Vor 9 Stunden sagte Stemin:

Klingt, als wärst du schon beleidigt, also lass mich einfach weitermachen.

Es ist viel lohnender, herauszufinden, wohin Sie gehen sollen, indem Sie Hinweise im Spiel verwenden, als einen magischen Zeiger auf Ihrem Pipboy. Aber wenn der Mod-Autor keine Hinweise gibt, dann suchen Sie im Grunde nach einer Nadel im Heuhaufen, versuchen, die gesamte Karte zu durchsuchen, oder Sie haben sich damit abgefunden, den Kartenmarker zu verwenden. Es ist auch immersiver, Hinweise zu verwenden, anstatt eine Kartenmarkierung, aber ich bin nicht so sehr in Immersion.

Ich habe Ihr Spoiler-Tag nicht gelesen, also verzeihen Sie mir, wenn Sie dies bereits bestätigt haben, aber ich habe gerade bemerkt, dass ein Ort namens Belcher's Cave auf meinem Pipboy aufgetaucht ist, also werde ich es versuchen, da ich mir nicht vorstellen kann, was sonst könnte es für sein.

well - then "spoiler" me:

of course Ivy doesn't know where such a voucher is and the suitcase from Dr. Stein is ultimately a "bridge" by the author to make it solvable at all.

I also let my protagonist say a lot about finding this suitcase - but if I'm honest - I couldn't have thought of a better solution either

only you should think about something after finding the suitcase ... if you play this mod for the first time
(and no - no spoilers!)

11 hours ago, Tinman2u said:

EDIT - Maybe that came off a little harsh because I've NEVER played with quest markers OFF and never plan to.  Because it's a GAME....and I like my games to be FUN....not more work.  But even without quest markers on, just a bit of deductive reasoning should tell you that SHE....has NO idea where the voucher is.  There would be NO clues in her bunker concerning it.

Listen, I don't want to criticize the author because by all accounts, she is an amazing companion that has a ton of interactivity, which I assume is true based on the fact he or she (the author) recommends you use Ivy straight out of the vault.

But yes, it's a game, and yes, it's meant to be fun, but it's even more fun (and satisfying) when I figure out a puzzle by myself instead of a vague magic pointer saying, "Go here" and then it's just about searching the area.

She could know where her voucher was if she was equipped with the hardware and software to locate it.  That's a mod author's choice.  I'll also admit that could contribute to her characterization because it's doubly frustrating for her because even she doesn't know where this voucher is.  But, there could be old advertisements hidden is sleezy locations maybe in Good neighbor or something (my first thought was to look in the memory den.)   A diary.  There's a million ways clues could have been added.  Hell, just having the quest prompt say, "Find Ivy's redeem voucher near Vault 111" would have been more helpful than just "Find the redeem voucher."    But I'm trying to illustrate some examples, not criticize the author.

I installed Tales of the Commonwealth some time ago, but never activated it.  Last night I did, and I found some place called Paradise or some such near the southwestern side of the map just before the glowing sea.   Part of the quest required me to use by brain because I had to mix a formula based on percentages given by a note found in the lab, but when I went to mix the formula, the game prompted me for the liters of each component instead of the percentage.  It gave me the total liters and I had to literally write down the percentages, write down some ratios and literally do the math, and then when I actually entered the answers in the game, I found that my math was too exact and the game had rounded them.  Fortunately, the multiple choices were far enough apart that I could deduce the proper answers.

Now, the above example, is probably what you were talking about, about games feeling like work.   But I have to admit, knowing I did the math correctly and figured it out with my brain instead of a bunch of brainless prompts or grind-like searching, was a very satisfying feeling.

Just think about the number of radiant quests in Skyrim and Fallout 4 that are impossible to solve without either using the quest marker, searching for hours, or blindly stumbling onto the solution.

It's just my personal opinion that all quests would be better if they were solved using in game solutions instead of a magic prompt that makes no sense by in game logic.

I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes.   I'll  just keep playing and hopefully figure it out.  It has to be near Sanctuary if she's meant to be recruited right away.

2 hours ago, Stemin said:

Listen, I don't want to criticize the author because by all accounts, she is an amazing companion that has a ton of interactivity, which I assume is true based on the fact he or she (the author) recommends you use Ivy straight out of the vault.

But yes, it's a game, and yes, it's meant to be fun, but it's even more fun (and satisfying) when I figure out a puzzle by myself instead of a vague magic pointer saying, "Go here" and then it's just about searching the area.

She could know where her voucher was if she was equipped with the hardware and software to locate it.  That's a mod author's choice.  I'll also admit that could contribute to her characterization because it's doubly frustrating for her because even she doesn't know where this voucher is.  But, there could be old advertisements hidden is sleezy locations maybe in Good neighbor or something (my first thought was to look in the memory den.)   A diary.  There's a million ways clues could have been added.  Hell, just having the quest prompt say, "Find Ivy's redeem voucher near Vault 111" would have been more helpful than just "Find the redeem voucher."    But I'm trying to illustrate some examples, not criticize the author.

I installed Tales of the Commonwealth some time ago, but never activated it.  Last night I did, and I found some place called Paradise or some such near the southwestern side of the map just before the glowing sea.   Part of the quest required me to use by brain because I had to mix a formula based on percentages given by a note found in the lab, but when I went to mix the formula, the game prompted me for the liters of each component instead of the percentage.  It gave me the total liters and I had to literally write down the percentages, write down some ratios and literally do the math, and then when I actually entered the answers in the game, I found that my math was too exact and the game had rounded them.  Fortunately, the multiple choices were far enough apart that I could deduce the proper answers.

Now, the above example, is probably what you were talking about, about games feeling like work.   But I have to admit, knowing I did the math correctly and figured it out with my brain instead of a bunch of brainless prompts or grind-like searching, was a very satisfying feeling.

Just think about the number of radiant quests in Skyrim and Fallout 4 that are impossible to solve without either using the quest marker, searching for hours, or blindly stumbling onto the solution.

It's just my personal opinion that all quests would be better if they were solved using in game solutions instead of a magic prompt that makes no sense by in game logic.

I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes.   I'll  just keep playing and hopefully figure it out.  It has to be near Sanctuary if she's meant to be recruited right away.

BINGO!

EDIT - As a side bar rant, I refuse to use the Tales of the Commonwealth mod & the Thuggyverse mods & the HOTCW mods because of the blatant exploitation of women And/Or young girls depending upon how you edit the NPC records.  As Ivy so aptly puts it, "Prostitution isn't the oldest profession, Assassination is." 

IMHO it's certainly the assassination of our moral fiber and from the looks of what's "trending" on the Nexus, they really don't have any moral high ground over LL that I can see.  

I've never used a prostitute in my life but I DID enter a Korean brothel once in 1986 and was offered a $10.00 girl.  And THAT is exactly what she was.  No breasts to speak of showing through the flimsy nighty she was wearing and looking at me with sad, pleading eyes that broke my heart.  Needless to say I jumped up from the bed they had pushed me down on and ran out of there while the tiny Korean madame started yelling, "Jesus Christ GI!  Just $10.00!  You gay or what?" 

SO........NO prostitution in my games.  Yes, I played FNV.....and modded it OUT.  Pretty easy to do whenever you are the author of "The Art of Seduction & Marriage" mod.   Seems someone resurrected that thing after I deleted it from the Nexus.  <shrugs> 

I also don't ever play a female PC, NOR one which looks Prepubescent and allow her to be ravaged by every denizen of the wasteland whilst I sit back and fap to her simulated agony or enjoyment.   In my game Supermutants are androgynous and feral ghouls can't have noses or penises and Deathclaws, Mirelurks, Yao Guai, etc., etc., etc., just want to KILL you, not anything else.  Since I don't kill humans in my game either,(The Sisterhood of Steel, Ricca's Rangers & My Gun Runners are all female and they all call me General, sometimes in Japanese), I tend to concentrate on slaughtering ALL these abhorent mutations and Zetan Alien invaders that I can find.  Because it's FUN!  

NOW, Reginald_001 did an awesome job of allowing Ivy users to TURN-OFF Ivy's "prostitution" option and exclude all her Extreme Profanity which naturally includes the more "exotic" sexual behavior offers and I've spent a LOT of time ensuring that no part of her current dialogue contains any trace of it.  Redeeming Ivy is an on-going thing in my game.  But she's still the most realistic of any NPC companion in any game I've ever played.  Because NOBODY is perfect and everyone deserves the chance to change their ways. 

Anyway, in MY world, consensual wedded intimacy between two easily identifiable ADULTS is perfectly normal.  IMHO, when you step outside those bounds and decide to include "child" actors then you have crossed a well defined line and your moral fiber is in dire need of some spiritual reconstitution.  Nuff said.

Oh, and you know, Ivy "COULD" have mentioned that she saw her creator put that voucher in an old suitcase he always carried around.  That is definitely all the hint anyone should really need or expect.  But I digress.  Again.  Game On!  ?

Edited by Tinman2u
4 hours ago, Tinman2u said:

BINGO!

EDIT - As a side bar rant, I refuse to use the Tales of the Commonwealth mod & the Thuggyverse mods & the HOTCW mods because of the blatant exploitation of women And/Or young girls depending upon how you edit the NPC records.  As Ivy so aptly puts it, "Prostitution isn't the oldest profession, Assassination is." 

IMHO it's certainly the assassination of our moral fiber and from the looks of what's "trending" on the Nexus, they really don't have any moral high ground over LL that I can see.  

I've never used a prostitute in my life but I DID enter a Korean brothel once in 1986 and was offered a $10.00 girl.  And THAT is exactly what she was.  No breasts to speak of showing through the flimsy nighty she was wearing and looking at me with sad, pleading eyes that broke my heart.  Needless to say I jumped up from the bed they had pushed me down on and ran out of there while the tiny Korean madame started yelling, "Jesus Christ GI!  Just $10.00!  You gay or what?" 

SO........NO prostitution in my games.  Yes, I played FNV.....and modded it OUT.  Pretty easy to do whenever you are the author of "The Art of Seduction & Marriage" mod.   Seems someone resurrected that thing after I deleted it from the Nexus.  <shrugs> 

I also don't ever play a female PC, NOR one which looks Prepubescent and allow her to be ravaged by every denizen of the wasteland whilst I sit back and fap to her simulated agony or enjoyment.   In my game Supermutants are androgynous and feral ghouls can't have noses or penises and Deathclaws, Mirelurks, Yao Guai, etc., etc., etc., just want to KILL you, not anything else.  Since I don't kill humans in my game either,(The Sisterhood of Steel, Ricca's Rangers & My Gun Runners are all female and they all call me General, sometimes in Japanese), I tend to concentrate on slaughtering ALL these abhorent mutations and Zetan Alien invaders that I can find.  Because it's FUN!  

NOW, Reginald_001 did an awesome job of allowing Ivy users to TURN-OFF Ivy's "prostitution" option and exclude all her Extreme Profanity which naturally includes the more "exotic" sexual behavior offers and I've spent a LOT of time ensuring that no part of her current dialogue contains any trace of it.  Redeeming Ivy is an on-going thing in my game.  But she's still the most realistic of any NPC companion in any game I've ever played.  Because NOBODY is perfect and everyone deserves the chance to change their ways. 

Anyway, in MY world, consensual wedded intimacy between two easily identifiable ADULTS is perfectly normal.  IMHO, when you step outside those bounds and decide to include "child" actors then you have crossed a well defined line and your moral fiber is in dire need of some spiritual reconstitution.  Nuff said.

Oh, and you know, Ivy "COULD" have mentioned that she saw her creator put that voucher in an old suitcase he always carried around.  That is definitely all the hint anyone should really need or expect.  But I digress.  Again.  Game On!  ?

I really don't know what you're talking about as far as the prostitution or exploitation rant.  I installed Tales of the Common Wealth off the in game mod menu, not the Nexus.  I don't bother with social media or try to have any online presence outside of trying to get support and/or technical help on message boards.  I was in fact banned once by the Nexus because a moderator got upset by something I said to him in a private message of all things.   But I use whatever is out there.  I'm not interested in getting involved with the politics of the site.

Anyways, what I'm saying is, I haven't seen any of what you're talking about so far in the mod.  If I end up finding something I don't like, I'll just uninstall it.  It's not that serious.

I know ya peeps might make fun of me but. I try Ivy once but even using the option to make her less lewd she acts too lewd or reverts to her pervert it lewd self. So other than options to make her less lewd or say less lewd stuff. Is it normal for her to revert back or do have constantly reminder her not to be lewd o.O Reasons I say this is because there isn't many really good companion mods other than this one or Heather on Nexus. 

Edited by Lost Resolution

For unknown reasons, ivy will lose the performance of AnimFaceArchetype, and only the regular facial deformation will continue to play a role in the dialogue, just as it will be especially obvious when she won't smile and say "I love you too",.

What may be the cause of this?

Only running the game again will automatically solve this problem.

8 hours ago, Lost Resolution said:

I know ya peeps might make fun of me but. I try Ivy once but even using the option to make her less lewd she acts too lewd or reverts to her pervert it lewd self. So other than options to make her less lewd or say less lewd stuff. Is it normal for her to revert back or do have constantly reminder her not to be lewd o.O Reasons I say this is because there isn't many really good companion mods other than this one or Heather on Nexus. 

Reginald_001 has conditioned 100% of the explicit dialogue based upon the variable that YOU choose during her Goat and which you can also adjust with her Controller Tape I believe BUT if you want even LESS of the blatantly sexual dialogue then YOU can SAFELY add additional conditions to the RANDOM dialogue yourself in an ESL PATCH using F04Edit.  I don't recommend patching "quest" related dialogue unless you know what you are doing.  I do it ONLY when there is no other way around it.  Like if you replace Maxon with the Thuggyverse OR like I did with my own Sisterhood of Steel hottie, Ivy will continue to say her locational specific lines about Maxon being there and so....you need to condition that out if he actually isn't there anymore.  OR.....if I want to avoid any hint of NTR, then I just don't take her along on the quests which I KNOW from looking at her quest dialogue has that in it.  SO......I dealt with Travis on my own.  Sloppy seconds after THAT guy is something I definitely wanted to avoid.  Feel me?

EDIT - Here's a sample of the EASIEST way to condition out any RANDOM dialogue you don't EVER want to hear.  Ivy's Affinity will probably NEVER be Zero again after you Redeem her and don't constantly make her mad at you.  I also use the "LoveRelationshipEstablished" global variable for dialogue that I personally feel would naturally go away after that relationship has been established.  STILL trying to hunt down that "Anal Acrobats" comment which plays more than is necessary for me to "Get the Hint" IMHO.  ROFL!  BTW......Reginald_001 conditioned MANY dialogue responses to occur BELOW a certain number of "Chats" with IVY, so.....she actually stops singing those wonderful songs at a certain point.  You CAN edit that also if you like.  But remember, IF you edit her dialogue and something goes wrong.......you can't expect the mod author to be able to help you.  You are on your own.  Good Luck!  Game On!  ?

Oops....I just remembered another necessary patch edit if you choose to play Ivy's NO PROSTITUTION option, because her radio dialogue is actually NOT conditioned to exclude her offering her services even after you select that option.  Easily patched.  BUT....my patch doesn't use the actual quest variable and is permanent because I don't plan on ever changing my mind about that.   Oh, and there IS a settler "goodbye" dialogue which has the wrong sound file in the BSA, so instead of "Great Talking to you!"  She says, "My owner is being a jerk so you can have me for free" or something like that.  Nothing is perfect you know.  So I just opened up the BSA and found a voice file that says something similar to what she is supposed to say and copied it into the appropriate directory with the correct file name and changed the entry to match.  Easy peasy.

Finally, what I also did was compare Ivy's Vanilla quest dialogue edits with the UFO4P and copied what I felt was necessary to the patch.  Mostly they edit out empty Script REF variables and it's not really ground breaking to have it, but I like things to be tidy.  Anything in RED or Yellow  between the two mods gets a look see.  That's just how I roll.

2023-03-05 20_45_59-Greenshot.png

2023-03-05 21_35_50-Greenshot.png

2023-03-05 21_52_51-Greenshot.png

Edited by Tinman2u
Added Screenshot
20 minutes ago, kziitd said:

For unknown reasons, ivy will lose the performance of AnimFaceArchetype, and only the regular facial deformation will continue to play a role in the dialogue, just as it will be especially obvious when she won't smile and say "I love you too",.

What may be the cause of this?

Only running the game again will automatically solve this problem.

Do you have ANY mod that might affect facial animations like High Poly Heads or Realistic Facial Proportions - For Females, or Extended Facial Sculpting, The Oni/AFI stuff, etc., etc., etc., AND did you use LooksMenu to give her an In-game PRESET?  Did you "CAF" her by accident?  Or CAA her?   I actually haven't seen this bug in my game but there are TONS of mods which can interfere with it.  If something isn't installed properly or if your facial preset was bugged......who knows what might happen.  I ALWAYS hard edit the NPC record in an ESL patch and shy away from Presets that I didn't personally make.  F04Edit has a hard time with Extended Facial Sculpting and so I usually have to go back in and edit the FaceRip data to get rid of all the errors.  No idea what can happen if you leave them in.  Good luck!

15 hours ago, Tinman2u said:

Reginald_001 has conditioned 100% of the explicit dialogue based upon the variable that YOU choose during her Goat and which you can also adjust with her Controller Tape I believe BUT if you want even LESS of the blatantly sexual dialogue then YOU can SAFELY add additional conditions to the RANDOM dialogue yourself in an ESL PATCH using F04Edit.  I don't recommend patching "quest" related dialogue unless you know what you are doing.  I do it ONLY when there is no other way around it.  Like if you replace Maxon with the Thuggyverse OR like I did with my own Sisterhood of Steel hottie, Ivy will continue to say her locational specific lines about Maxon being there and so....you need to condition that out if he actually isn't there anymore.  OR.....if I want to avoid any hint of NTR, then I just don't take her along on the quests which I KNOW from looking at her quest dialogue has that in it.  SO......I dealt with Travis on my own.  Sloppy seconds after THAT guy is something I definitely wanted to avoid.  Feel me?

EDIT - Here's a sample of the EASIEST way to condition out any RANDOM dialogue you don't EVER want to hear.  Ivy's Affinity will probably NEVER be Zero again after you Redeem her and don't constantly make her mad at you.  I also use the "LoveRelationshipEstablished" global variable for dialogue that I personally feel would naturally go away after that relationship has been established.  STILL trying to hunt down that "Anal Acrobats" comment which plays more than is necessary for me to "Get the Hint" IMHO.  ROFL!  BTW......Reginald_001 conditioned MANY dialogue responses to occur BELOW a certain number of "Chats" with IVY, so.....she actually stops singing those wonderful songs at a certain point.  You CAN edit that also if you like.  But remember, IF you edit her dialogue and something goes wrong.......you can't expect the mod author to be able to help you.  You are on your own.  Good Luck!  Game On!  ?

Oops....I just remembered another necessary patch edit if you choose to play Ivy's NO PROSTITUTION option, because her radio dialogue is actually NOT conditioned to exclude her offering her services even after you select that option.  Easily patched.  BUT....my patch doesn't use the actual quest variable and is permanent because I don't plan on ever changing my mind about that.   Oh, and there IS a settler "goodbye" dialogue which has the wrong sound file in the BSA, so instead of "Great Talking to you!"  She says, "My owner is being a jerk so you can have me for free" or something like that.  Nothing is perfect you know.  So I just opened up the BSA and found a voice file that says something similar to what she is supposed to say and copied it into the appropriate directory with the correct file name and changed the entry to match.  Easy peasy.

Finally, what I also did was compare Ivy's Vanilla quest dialogue edits with the UFO4P and copied what I felt was necessary to the patch.  Mostly they edit out empty Script REF variables and it's not really ground breaking to have it, but I like things to be tidy.  Anything in RED or Yellow  between the two mods gets a look see.  That's just how I roll.

2023-03-05 20_45_59-Greenshot.png

2023-03-05 21_35_50-Greenshot.png

2023-03-05 21_52_51-Greenshot.png

So in other words there is no in game function to stop it completely >.> Kind sucks I do appreciate the time and effort it took you to show me this. 

4 hours ago, Lost Resolution said:

So in other words there is no in game function to stop it completely >.> Kind sucks I do appreciate the time and effort it took you to show me this. 

You can turn off both extreme and normal profanity AND tell her you don't like sex and see what happens.  Good luck!

3 hours ago, freebountyhunter said:

Wait, did she just summoned RadStorm?

Never ceases to amaze....

We were all just chilling after a hard week of killing Zetan's in my REDUX of Gamoholik's TheParadise Mod ( A Paradise ) with lovely weather and then......glitch in the matrix.....BOOM......Rad Storm.  She's unpredictable.  Which adds to her charm.  Oh.....and whenever I took her to my "Church" settlement there......she quoted the Jonah verse.  VERY strange. 

Edited by Tinman2u
4 hours ago, freebountyhunter said:

Wait, did she just summoned RadStorm?

Never ceases to amaze....

Yeah those experimental weather systems are no joke.

Because I know that the reference is far, far too obscure to get for anyone, I'll spoil the fact that it actually IS a reference, namely to this videoclip of Kate Bush about a weather machine (with Donald Sutherland):

Edited by Reginald_001
19 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Yeah those experimental weather systems are no joke.

Because I know that the reference is far, far too obscure to get for anyone, I'll spoil the fact that it actually IS a reference, namely to this videoclip of Kate Bush about a weather machine (with Donald Sutherland):

I just shared this on a few Discord channels because I personally have never heard of Kate Bush.  Or at least I don't think I have.  Trying to dust off some of this dirt that got on me from the rock I'm hiding under.  She's amazing.  Weird, but amazing.  Her duet with Peter Gabriel in "Don't Give Up" almost brought me to tears.  She's got a Dolly Parton pitch to me.  OR....maybe all that 81mm mortar fire has damaged my hearing.  @Reginald_001  Thanks for SHARING!