Hei guys, I have a question about Ivy (bug maybe?): when I dismiss her and take another follower, she won't leave. She keeps teleporting around, so now I have basically two companions, or a "permanent mysterious stranger".
How do I get rid of her?

3 hours ago, GabiM said:

Hei guys, I have a question about Ivy (bug maybe?): when I dismiss her and take another follower, she won't leave. She keeps teleporting around, so now I have basically two companions, or a "permanent mysterious stranger".
How do I get rid of her?

Instead of talking to the new follower and recruiting like that, first talk to Ivy and dismiss her. Then recruit the new follower.

That should fix it.

Edited by Reginald_001
2 minutes ago, wareware said:

Is there a way to make Ivy use fusion girl body?

I downloaded the feather dress replacer but it gives her no hands and purple skin

Go into the Discord (see the link in my signature). In the #ivy-talk channel, there is a pinned message to a user that made a mod which provides Ivy with a unique body.

15 minutes ago, JohnnyGunn said:

Hey Renigald, can you give me a hint on where to find the bobblehead or does it pop up at random like the magazines? I found it in my last 2 playthrough's but can't seem to find it in this game. Thanks in advance

Spoiler

image.png.1ca737b462dd10df89620a09d00a6327.png

Hello.

Playing Fallout 4 once again and am at Nuka World with Ivy. I've played thru a few games with her now, but am noticing something different this time through.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you get the Hidden Cappy quest, Ivy has what could be interpreted as annoyed...or maybe "sarcastic" dialog would be better...like (NOT direct quotes here!) "This park is huge; do you know how long it'll take to find all 10 cappys?!" "Oh, joy...we found another one..." etc. Somewhat along the lines of how she took in all the work we were gonna put in around Sanctuary while Sturges basically was standing around (BRILLIANT reactions, by the way...it's always fun hearing her put Sturges in his place). 

I seem to remember getting this in one game (my first time playing the mod, actually) and never have had it happen again since, after finishing the game and starting up a new one several times. :/  Am I going nuts in remembering this, or does it actually happen?  Heather Casdin's latest upgrade has a Nuka World section as well, and her lines are coming out fine towards the cappy's.  I should also mention that all of Ivy's regular barks through Nuka World (including the LITERAL ones with Mason when you meet him for the first time...lol) are all coming out fine.

Last question. If I'm thinking it right, I've played through 5 times with Ivy...3 of them, when I first entered the cellar and found her, she was fully clothed, 2 of them, she was naked. Is it just a random chance how you first find her, either clothed or naked?  Just curious on this one.  :)

Vor 56 Minuten sagte TolstoyTony6265:

Hallo.

Spiele mal wieder Fallout 4 und bin mit Ivy in Nuka World. Ich habe jetzt ein paar Spiele mit ihr durchgespielt, aber dieses Mal bemerke ich etwas anderes.

Korrigieren Sie mich, wenn ich falsch liege, aber wenn Sie die Hidden Cappy-Quest erhalten, hat Ivy etwas, das als genervt interpretiert werden könnte ... oder vielleicht wäre ein "sarkastischer" Dialog besser ... wie (KEINE direkten Anführungszeichen hier!) "Das Park ist riesig; weißt du, wie lange es dauern wird, alle 10 Cappys zu finden?!" "Oh, Freude ... wir haben noch einen gefunden ..." usw. Etwa so, wie sie all die Arbeit aufgenommen hat, die wir in Sanctuary machen würden, während Sturges im Grunde herumstand (übrigens BRILLANTE Reaktionen). ..es macht immer Spaß zu hören, wie sie Sturges in seine Schranken weist). 

Ich erinnere mich, dass ich das in einem Spiel bekommen habe (eigentlich mein erstes Mal, als ich den Mod gespielt habe) und seitdem ist es nie wieder passiert, nachdem ich das Spiel beendet und mehrmals ein neues gestartet habe. :/Werde ich verrückt, wenn ich mich daran erinnere, oder passiert es tatsächlich? Heather Casdins neuestes Upgrade hat auch einen Nuka World-Bereich, und ihre Linien kommen gut in Richtung der Cappys heraus. Ich sollte auch erwähnen, dass alle regelmäßigen Bellen von Ivy durch Nuka World (einschließlich der WÖRTLICHEN mit Mason, wenn Sie ihn zum ersten Mal treffen ... lol) alle gut ankommen.

Letzte Frage. Wenn ich richtig denke, habe ich 5 Mal mit Ivy gespielt... 3 davon, als ich das erste Mal den Keller betrat und sie fand, war sie vollständig bekleidet, 2 davon war sie nackt. Ist es nur ein Zufall, wie du sie zum ersten Mal findest, entweder bekleidet oder nackt? Nur neugierig auf diesen. :)

Whether you meet Ivy naked or dressed in the basement is actually coincidence.
I am currently creating a "light novell" which I am supplementing with photos - often I have to play certain encounters several times until I get the pictures intended in my written script...
..which meant the first access to the basement for me at least 5 times *sighs*

at a certain point you are forced to adapt certain scenes to the pictures taken.

But not including Ivy in my story means 50% story loss in the first 10-15 chapters.

Spoiler

Ob man Ivy nackt oder angezogen im Keller trifft ist tatsächlich Zufall.
Ich erstelle derzeit eine "light novell" die ich mit Fotos ergänze - oft muss ich bestimmte Begegnungen mehrfach spielen bis ich die Bilder bekomme die in meinem geschriebenen Skript vorgesehen sind...
..was bei mir mindestens 5 mal den Erst-Zugang in den Keller bedeutete *seufst*

ab einem bestimmten Punkt ist man gezwungen bestimmte Szenen an die gemachten Bilder anzupassen.

Aber auf Ivy in meiner Geschichte verzichten bedeutet 50% Story-Verlust in den ersten 10-15 Kapiteln.

Fallout4_Kapitel_05_01.jpg.16bb3167a306e2faa0b5b3b3351fc98e.jpg

Edited by Miauzi
14 hours ago, TolstoyTony6265 said:

Hello.

Playing Fallout 4 once again and am at Nuka World with Ivy. I've played thru a few games with her now, but am noticing something different this time through.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you get the Hidden Cappy quest, Ivy has what could be interpreted as annoyed...or maybe "sarcastic" dialog would be better...like (NOT direct quotes here!) "This park is huge; do you know how long it'll take to find all 10 cappys?!" "Oh, joy...we found another one..." etc. Somewhat along the lines of how she took in all the work we were gonna put in around Sanctuary while Sturges basically was standing around (BRILLIANT reactions, by the way...it's always fun hearing her put Sturges in his place). 

I seem to remember getting this in one game (my first time playing the mod, actually) and never have had it happen again since, after finishing the game and starting up a new one several times. :/  Am I going nuts in remembering this, or does it actually happen?  Heather Casdin's latest upgrade has a Nuka World section as well, and her lines are coming out fine towards the cappy's.  I should also mention that all of Ivy's regular barks through Nuka World (including the LITERAL ones with Mason when you meet him for the first time...lol) are all coming out fine.

Last question. If I'm thinking it right, I've played through 5 times with Ivy...3 of them, when I first entered the cellar and found her, she was fully clothed, 2 of them, she was naked. Is it just a random chance how you first find her, either clothed or naked?  Just curious on this one.  :)

The cappy is a hit/miss thing. It runs less often than not when I try it out. Gives Ivy a bit of personality.

As for the introduction there are 21 unique introductions to Ivy. 10 are in the nude. 11 are clothed.

Edited by Reginald_001
7 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

The cappy is a hit/miss thing. I runs less often than not when I try it out. Gives Ivy a bit of personality.

As for the introduction there are 21 unique introductions to Ivy. 10 are in the nude. 11 are clothed.

Thank you for answering that.  I was concerned that there was some files getting mixed up/put down or something.  :)

4 minutes ago, TolstoyTony6265 said:

Thank you for answering that.  I was concerned that there was some files getting mixed up/put down or something.  :)

I never figured it out why she didn't interact at times. Must be that I screwed up something in the conditioning for her alias. (e.g. she doesn't integrate if she's already running a different scene, or she's maybe too far away for the alias to fill, something like that).

Edited by Reginald_001
Gerade eben sagte Reginald_001:

Ich habe nie herausgefunden, warum sie manchmal nicht interagierte. Muss wohl sein, dass ich etwas bei der Konditionierung ihres Decknamens vermasselt habe.

Since you bring that up yourself...

..since I have to do things several times for certain things - I also came across the phenomenon that Ivy in her basement does not react to me (my char).

At first I assumed that I had gotten something mixed up when choosing my other mods or because of the "alternative start"...
..and therefore either went back to a memory level that was further back or used the "trick" (deactivate and activate Ivy-Mod again).

It is - from my user point of view - not a really bad problem - it can be solved relatively easily

Google Drive downloads require 'third party cookies enabled' to proceed. That's not going to happen.  Any chance of putting the files on a platform that isn't  owned by the world's most renown data mining and anti-privacy corporation...?

Not exactly a LL content friendly choice is it.

I'll have to stick with the non dialogue Ivy v4.0 for now.

1 hour ago, elethpeth said:

Google Drive downloads require 'third party cookies enabled' to proceed. That's not going to happen.  Any chance of putting the files on a platform that isn't  owned by the world's most renown data mining and anti-privacy corporation...?

For a brand new member making their first post on the site, you're very demanding.

You might try asking politely, and better yet, suggesting a hosting site that meets your lofty standards for being adware and spyware free, and won't require Reginald or anyone else to have to pay out of pocket for a subscription.

15 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

For a brand new member making their first post on the site, you're very demanding.

You might try asking politely, and better yet, suggesting a hosting site that meets your lofty standards for being adware and spyware free, and won't require Reginald or anyone else to have to pay out of pocket for a subscription.

Kids of today lol

22 hours ago, elethpeth said:

topkek.

I am having issues with CTD during Ivy's quest to build her magazine rack. I CTD after entering Back Street Apparel. I was able to collect from other locations north of  C.I.T. without any problem. CTD problem seem to be related to this quest.

What I tried:

Disabled any mods that would change the world- like place everywhere mod and scrap everything mod. CTD

Dismissed Ivy and went solo (wanted to test if Ivy present was somehow causing CTD)- CTD

Used PA and jetted up to rooftop and entered the rooftop access- CTD once inside.

Note: Above all were all  loaded 2 or 3 saves before I headed to Back Street Apparel.

Went back to early save to point where I first left Vault 111 and headed straight to Back Street Apparel, ignoring everything else. No problem wiping out all raiders inside come back outside again. (I enabled god mode for this test)

Loaded earlier saves before the rack quest began and headed to the Back Street Apparel with Ivy. No problem and was able to kill all raiders inside.

Is she completely voiced once more? Did you seriously add more content AND bring back her voice? You're a madman, an absolute legend. Honestly, this is like Willow on steroids, this is by far the best companion mod created for any Bethesda title. Thank you so much for this amazing project, I've not played since she got her robo-voice but having learned she's all natural once more I'm re-modding my game, thank you so much. You've no idea how excited I am to experience this after so much time away.

I have an issue, once I first interacted with her a large gray box appeared saying I'm missing XDI or Extended Dialogue Interface. But after I recruited her I get a message that her script conflicts with XDI.

Is it fine to use Full Dialogue Interface with Ivy?

Edited by filas02
small addition
22 minutes ago, filas02 said:

I have an issue, once I first interacted with her a large gray box appeared saying I'm missing XDI or Extended Dialogue Interface. But after I recruited her I get a message that her script conflicts with XDI.

Is it fine to use Full Dialogue Interface with Ivy?

FDI is fine. That's what I run with her and have no issues. 

The conflict with XDI has been resolved, and the error message you get in that regard is a holdover from earlier versions of Ivy that just hasn't been removed.