Dark Bloodlines

Bucky

I'm a bit stuck on the "collect bandit heads from outside inns" quest. I'm pretty sure I've been everywhere on the contract' date=' plus Roxey, Drunken Dragon, and Imperial Bridge Inns. Allowing for respawns, I must have handed in double the required number, but I'm not seeing the topic to complete the quest.

I assume I'm either missing a location, or else doing something wrong. Do all the heads need to be handed in at once, or something?

[/quote']

All heads need to be handed in at once. There's an option for it.

Vorpal

RE: Dark Bloodlines

You might need to turn in 10 of them at once, because there's a special topic for 10. Either that or you haven't killed enough ringleaders (if it's the other quest you're talking about). If you do need to turn in 10 at once, each, that sounds like an annoying bug. There probably needs to be a running counter of how many you turned in total, and how many you killed at the start of the quest.

(I'll need to check how this works; I'm not sure.)

You Need 10 bandits heads and 5 Ringleader heads In your inventory then turn it in

then it will work! At lest that Worked for Me!!

Ho If it's the next quest just need 10 bandits heads In your inventory!

You Need 10 bandits heads and 5 Ringleader heads In your inventory then turn it in

then it will work! At lest that Worked for Me!!

It's the ringleader quest. Oh well, better make some room in my inventory.

It's funny, I could have sworn I handed the previous lot in piecemeal. But maybe not, now I think about it.

Thanks for the advice, both of you :)

in the new quest i have a problem (bug ?) :

At a point, in a basement, you loose all the UI and then you are chain raped.

When you wake up in a new cell, quest is telling you to explore it. But i'm stuck, still without any UI. There is a way to fix it ? (console ?)[/spoiler

in the new quest i have a problem (bug ?) :

At a point, in a basement, you loose all the UI and then you are chain raped.

When you wake up in a new cell, quest is telling you to explore it. But i'm stuck, still without any UI. There is a way to fix it ? (console ?)

Sorry Shebeth!

At a point' date=' in a basement, you loose all the UI and then you are chain raped.

Cant get past that part they just stand there?

[/quote']

I'm chain raped, then loading screen, quest update, and i wake up in a strange world (i guess i m dead or something like that) but i cant move, i'm stuck, even with noclip mod. And still no UI.

But during the rapes, i got in the middle a windows error from lovers, "blabla ZME=me, ZME is not ready for sex", animation doesnt trigger and then next rape immedialty trigger.

Edit : well i tried again, i didnt get this error, but i'm still stuck in the next room.

Shebeth if your getting "blabla ZME=me, ZME is not ready for sex", the most likely reason is your missing the animation required for the act to take place... its looking for a certain animation like say 123.....as an example...........and its not there. I would try to reinstall the animations from Lovers.As Darkblood lines use lovers animations and or make sure Dark blood lines is below Lovers with pk.esp... hope this helps

Shebeth if your getting "blabla ZME=me' date=' ZME is not ready for sex", the most likely reason is your missing the animation required for the act to take place... its looking for a certain animation like say 123.....as an example...........and its not there. I would try to reinstall the animations from Lovers.As Darkblood lines use lovers animations and or make sure Dark blood lines is below Lovers with pk.esp... hope this helps

[/quote']

I tried it again and this time all animation triggered correctly. I dont know why i get this message, i have lot of active mod, some modify fatigue management (i pass out often), so maybe something to do with the idle pose ? (i dont know how it is working but i know idle pose is a problem in oblivion).

I have also this problem with galgat mod, loverscrowingisle, in the chapel where all the monks are raping you (not all the time, i have to reload a game and try it again until it is working, or next step of the quest doesnt occur)

But well even like that i was not able to move in the next room. With setstage, and coc (with the TES construction set to find the name) i was able to continue, even if mostly everything in this room was bugged (mods dont like setstage generally), and i was stuck again while using red and blue crystal.

But thanks you for the advice with load order, i didn't know and will check.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with the Chastity Thief quest.

So I follow the woman to the Cheydinhall Bridge in to meet with this culprit. I get in close, the controls are disabled, and She talks for a little while. However, during the conversation it CTDs. It does this pretty much all the time

• 2 weeks later...

The Holocron is in the Venladius house on a table after (only after) sex with the extortionist has begun.

If the extortionist isn't leaving the inn, a script broke. Either go to an earlier save or use a tool like TES4Edit to find the quest and the console to advance it to the next stage.

The Holocron is in the Venladius house on a table after (only after) sex with the extortionist has begun.

If the extortionist isn't leaving the inn' date=' a script broke. Either go to an earlier save or use a tool like TES4Edit to find the quest and the console to advance it to the next stage.

[/quote']

Thank you, i got it through!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've recently installed Oblivion after about 2 years and wanted to try out Dark Bloodline, but there are 2 problems

1: I can't find 2nd part of 3.0b since both links on Odema's site are down (mirrors anyone? :>)

2: due to recent forum update link for the translation of 0.3b seems to have vanished, again, mirrors/backup anyone? :P

Archived