Dark Bloodlines

Bucky

Thanks for the reply Gregathit but that's precisely what I was talking about,links from there redirect you to the official site of the mod:

http://dbmod.ucoz.org/load/dark_bloodline_v3_0b/3-1-0-3

and links to part 2 on the site do not work, at least for me, the ones in question:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D3NK4VK0

http://hotfile.com/dl/130820010/1b57d44/DarkBloodlineV3b.7z.002.html

I've also sifted through the topic on gamesource and there are no alternative download links

EDIT: can someone check the megaupload one? since I'm getting an error message i've never seen before, something about file being temporarily down, and I suspect it might be just me

Cathal, you are correct in that part 2 is a no go. I am getting the link unavailable message as well. Hopefully it will come back on line (may just have reached its limit for downloads) soon. I will check and see if I ever downloaded part 3 to see if I have a backup.

Did you report this on gamesource ?? you can't upload a mod without permission. besides wasn't Odema member here ?? try pming him here. And tell him his mod links no longer works.

This was his main site.

http://dbmod.ucoz.org/

someone needs to tell him megaupload has been taken down..

i am using the translated version, and i am having a problem with some of the quests... i picked up a contract that requires me to kill ringleaders and they are supposed to be near some inns. two problems with that: one- i can not register myself for the contract. i just read it but vincent won't give me the topic. second- there are no bandits near these inns. not the ones with ringleaders anyway, sometimes just regular brigands. . and one more thing, the wriath is supposed to meet me in a tavern in anvil, alas, i checked all the taverns and he is nowhere to be found. what should i do? good mod by the way.

Unloading on mediafire take a long time because i have very slow speed (1mbit/s), i think it takes a few hours.

But.. perhaps someone needed torrent?)

It`s same that on the official site, but repacked better (using 7zip 9.25 x64 which has reduced size from 3503Mb to 847Mb)

The password is: DarkBloodline

And it Looks Like He'll NEVER get the last part Done to!

Just other Oblivion Mod that never Ends..So way play it in the first place?

Well aren't you just the most appreciative son-of-a-bitch out there aren't you?

And it Looks Like He'll NEVER get the last part Done to!

Just other Oblivion Mod that never Ends..So way play it in the first place?

Halo, that wasn't very professional of you! You didn't correct his bad grammar. Are you feeling well??? :huh:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And it looks like he'll NEVER get the last part done as well!

Just another Oblivion Mod that never ends..So why play it in the first place?

Halo' date=' that wasn't very professional of you! You didn't correct his bad grammar. Are you feeling well??? :huh:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

[/quote']

-_-

There! Happy?!

Well aren't you just the most appreciative son-of-a-bitch out there aren't you? YEP I am! And Been Whating for the Last Part FOR Months NOW To!!

How is it that you can have 450 posts, and every single one involves being an impatient and whiny ass?

Just a general question about this...does it have anything that "permanently" alters gameplay, Cursed Armor style, or is it more like a series of quests? I was thinking of giving the mod a shot, but I don't really want something that screws around with the game in general.

Archived