Dark Bloodlines

Bucky

While looking over the true crime in another thread i stumbled across another lovers mod called Dark bloodline

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://gamesource.ru/lofiversion/index.php/t1674-100.html&ei=pLyHTdzhLIHPhAeXzsXQBA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCsQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522loverstruecrime%2522%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DA5m%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26channel%3Ds%26biw%3D2112%26bih%3D952%26prmd%3Divns

Has anyone tried it before? looks interesting so i downloaded it but is about 500mb and adds a new faction so am expect lots of text i don't understand!!

If google translator didn't let me down it adds another faction that lets you hunt down criminals and you can cut off their heads after you kill them or something like this but there doesn't appear to be anything besides killing, clothing, races inside it.

@Ronttu : Maybe it is the same author who create the LoversTruecrime or in least the mod take the same script ( I'm not sure because the machine translation Russian->French isn't good ^^' )

Riaxx : The password is in the post, I don't know about the rule of password, but I give you a little clue:

In the MMO Aion , which material you extract when you fly ? :P

Edit: too late :P

• 4 months later...

Sorry for late posting.. Im an author of this plugin (but original script of headcutting belongs to baiun - thanks to him).

I wanted to make it clear. "Lovers True Crime" - early developed pre-alpha (0.1a) of another overhaul mod "Dark Bloodline". This mod also based on LOvers With PK system. There is fully working 2.0 beta version of mod.

Features of ver 2.0b:

Fully working guild of headhunters ("Dark Brotherhood"). So you can exchange you cutted heads in there ).

New contract system of guild and few quests, starting global quest line. Making quests player can obtain new weapons and armor (some of them given as reward for reaching new guild rank)? unique powers and unique curse ), which player have to cure in the end of storyline.

Im planning to make 3 parts of mod - 2.0b (done), 4.0b (in developing at this moment), 6.0 (last part of mod and story).

New versions continue previous... So if you liked "Lovers True Crime", maybe you'll be interested in this mod too.

One problem - all my free time spending on developing of plugin, so i cant do english version and its on russian. I dont mind if you decide to translate, but try to save original readme and list of authors.

Links:

Screenshots Dark Bloodline v2.0b

Original thread of mod on Gamesource:

logobloodlinesign01.jpg

P.S.: Thank you for interesting in my mods ).

New and planned features im working on:

- New powers depending on collected parts of "Amel's Soul"

- Hard hunt contracts for ancient powerfull creatures

- More adult elements from Lovers With PK )

- New Magic Shader system

- New Brothel

- Slavery quests

- Quests for male and female PC are different

Guest Donkey

Good to finally meet the one who created lovrsTrueCrime.

Those new options you mentioned in your previous post, looks quite interesting. an not something we seen yet.

I might just return temporary to oblivion and help translating this major one. It was UnReal who first brought your mod to our attention here on loversLab. Thanks for the work you put on it so far.

Hello there I have kind of just been around this forum for a while now and decided to finally post, anyway I have an older version of this mod translated (By google) on my pc it's rough and I haven't actually tested it that much but if people want it (and if it's ok with the author) then I may post it.

I'll try to get a proper translation soon.

The machine translation is often bizarre and sometimes even gives the impression of something completely opposite what was actually said. For example:

"Beggar also said that Dzh'nor almost all day at home and not only comes at night."

The negation somehow migrated to another clause, changing the meaning entirely.

Archived