Dark Bloodlines

Bucky

Aha! I understand now... it was not only the 'Wanted Criminals' dialogue with Augusta that was broken (that's fixed now). But Claudia's Little Secret actually has six different NPCs named "Augusta Calidia" that it probably switches around, so the dialogue only comes up for one of them. Argh...

Question: did anyone not running CLS do the quest? Augusta directs me upstairs, but I can't find it... I know there's more quest lines and interactions with NPCs scripted for, but other than getting the second letter through the console, I don't know how to progress.

I could edit the esp to add all of the the CLS versions of Augusta to it, but I wonder how much of a point there is if the quest itself is disabled.

Hmmm... not sure if it will work, but

set zOdemsGCurse to 0

should stop it from updating the curse level. You'll be stuck with the curse level you have at the moment. The curses themselves can be removed by the player.removespell command...

Lvl1 = xx083BE3, Lvl2 = xx083BE5, Lvl3 = xx083BE7

Where xx is the hexadecimal ordinal of the mod. Edit: I'm a noob. OMM tells you it directly if you hover over it. Don't know why I haven't noticed it before now.

But yeah, there are seven parts of Amel's soul for you to gain control of the curse, but this beta version of the mod only has one of them.

Ps: For those who have already passed all quests and got the ability version, where it can be disabled - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZ19XKS4

Run the plugin instead of the original. To cure the curse, use crystal on the ground floor of Guild next to your bed on the table. Crystal disposable and need to use it after the PC was cursed.

(this version didnt translated and after curing the curse you may save the game and load translated plugin)

Skeleton for Demon fix - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MIMJ5W5O

(For users of BBB - fixing trouble with demon's chest)

Aha! I understand now... it was not only the 'Wanted Criminals' dialogue with Augusta that was broken (that's fixed now). But Claudia's Little Secret actually has six different NPCs named "Augusta Calidia" that it probably switches around' date=' so the dialogue only comes up for one of them. Argh...

Question: did anyone not running CLS do the quest? Augusta directs me upstairs, but I can't find it... I know there's more quest lines and interactions with NPCs scripted for, but other than getting the second letter through the console, I don't know how to progress.

I could edit the esp to add all of the the CLS versions of Augusta to it, but I wonder how much of a point there is if the quest itself is disabled.

[/quote']

There second letter is behind the leg of the dresser in that room on the floor, took me about 15 minutes to find it at the time >.<

HOW Do i KILL the "Incarnation of Fury"????

Benn trying to for a long time BUT her healh doss not go down?

[spoiler=*Some Spoiler* How to kill "Incarnation of Fury"]

First you must obtain two items. Ether Necklace and Ether Blade. Necklace is in "Second Chapel" search for statue middle of the cell. Blade is in "First Chapel" but you have to solve mini puzzle to obtain it, search around room you will find some clue about puzzle. Equip both items and hit fury continuously until die.

Enjoy~:D and sorry for my bad english.

HOW Do i KILL the "Incarnation of Fury"????

Benn trying to for a long time BUT her healh doss not go down?

In version 2.0 you need to hit demon 50 times (with Ether blade and equipped amulet). I reduced that in later versions to 30.

I'm Sorry But I'm DONE with This!

I What to Play My Game and i do not what to what all day to do it i have other quests to do and i cant do them like this All i Keep finding is Bug after Bug with this mod in my game, Whin i take this Mod Out The Game Works fine!!

Well, alright, but that's not a very fair characterization. All the dialogue conflicts were basically Bethesda's fault, rather than bad coding on any modder's part, because they left blank FormIDs in Oblivion.esm, and made many mods mutually incompatible, not just this one: CMPartners, Claudia's Little Secret, LoversSurrender, LoversBitch, LoversBoxing, and Dark Bloodline all re-use at least one of those FormIDs (see Khadir's explanation of why that happens).

Tom21, yesterday i tested plugin specially for you and i dont have ANY troubles on clean version of Oblivion. If you have conflicts with other plugins its your decide what mods you turn off.

I dont have much time to search conflicts with tons of plugins for Oblivion.

would be possible to add those rage mat's even when using spells / bow?

i know that real rage mostly emerges when smashing ur weapon across the enemy's face ... but that kinda forces u to go melee.

in my current playthrough im playing an assassin-style archer (no melee at all)and the curse debuff kinda spoils my fun.

i hope u'll add them for us archers ( /casters)too

but anyhow thank u for such a great plugin, really keeps the game fun. im looking forward to ur next release :D

- YD24

would be possible to add those rage mat's even when using spells / bow?

i know that real rage mostly emerges when smashing ur weapon across the enemy's face ... but that kinda forces u to go melee.

in my current playthrough im playing an assassin-style archer (no melee at all)and the curse debuff kinda spoils my fun.

i hope u'll add them for us archers ( /casters)too

but anyhow thank u for such a great plugin' date=' really keeps the game fun. im looking forward to ur next release :D

- YD24

[/quote']

Rage materia can be obtained by killing creatures and NPC's, no matter how you prefer to kill them ).

THanks for playing DB ( and thanks to Vorpal for translate ).

P.S.: If you have any bugs and troubles - its just beta. I did a lot of fixes since v2.0+.

Archived