Dark Bloodlines

Bucky

It looks likes Egg Translator buggered up royally when I translated the plugin. I tried fixing all those accidentally renamed cells and found that the database wasn't loading and only about half the dialogue got translated. I'll be fixing it and uploading it in the next day or so. From what I played of the mod though, nothing seems to be broken though I think it may not be compatible with LoversMB2 because of all the code being duplicated in the Dark Bloodlines mod and I was getting CTDs upon NPCs finishing up their masturbation.

Yep! No "LoversMB2" or "Lovers LandE2" doss the same thing and maybe no LoversProstitute or Mods that add Prostitutes to the game, for the last part no Slave Trade one's to!

Ho and my Prostitutes have No Eye's to?

Maybe need to translat the "Black Eyes Fix" one?

I am really impressed by this mod. It's awesome to see a high quality, story and quest based mod that includes Lovers material. Even more so to see the sex so naturally integrated into the story line.

In the 3b Machine Translated version, most of the sex options with the prostitutes are still gibberish, and going through the dialog trees at random isn't getting my character any sex. He can get them to follow him to a room, or go away, but not actually to initiate sex.

The sex that's part of the formal quests works fine so far; the cheating wives in the first two quests are initiating sex through dialog, which is translated.

My animation packs are up to date.

Can't wait to see the fully translated version(s).

Yeah, I missed some of the lines because egg translator was buggered. I also didn't use the eye fixed version of the esp. I've finished with the translation, but the translations for the new contract are a bit harsh and hard to understand. I've played through the entire mod but I had to look at the quest scripts to find out where I was supposed to go a few times because the translations. I'll upload what I've got now if anyone wants it.

EDIT: Okay, I've gone through the texts at least half a dozen times now and I'm certain that all the cyrillic is translated, unfortunately some of the slang doesn't translate directly to english so it's just romanized and I don't know Russian so I can't fix it. To make the mod more playable the new Contract added by this mod really needs rewritten but I don't have time just now. I'm also using the fixed eye version of the esp.

Here's a hint for anyone that gets stuck on the new contract quest:

If you've talked to everyone in Black Marsh and the quest doesn't progress then raise your disposition with them and talk to them again. The Redguard in the tavern is usually the person you need to talk to in these cases.

EDIT2: Just as a heads up I found 2 bugs while playing through that I'm almost positive have nothing to do with my translations. First one is that when you get left for dead by the bandits and have to combine the crystals the timer is either very slow or never updates so you get stuck. If this happens easiest way to fix it is open the console and type "set zBHOrder273Q.CryTimer to 6", this may be a bug caused by my timescale not being set to 30 so it may not happen to you. The second bug is that the second time you enter the Bandit's hideout the bandit's don't attack you and just stand around. This is probably a good thing considering how hard they were for my character to kill them when I attacked them, but still a bug. Besides that the quest should play through without any issues and when you report to Vincent that you've complete the contract that's the end of the mod quest.

This mod has currently 3 bugs. 2 of witch can be avoided with setstage and enableplayercontrols.

the first bug will occur. when you first enter that dream world and then your controls are suppose to be enabled. if this does not happen hit the tilde key and type enableplayercontrols and you will be able to move again.

second error will pop right after that. when you are suppose to combine the crystals and again nothing happens hit the tilde key and type sqt to see what stage is bugged. i think it is 80 then type in player.setstage zBHOrder273Q 85 and then you will be able to continue the new stage.

This mod is pretty big and odema made a great peace of work on this one.

This mod has currently 3 bugs. 2 of witch can be avoided with setstage and enableplayercontrols.

the first bug will occur. when you first enter that dream world and then your controls are suppose to be enabled. if this does not happen hit the tilde key and type enableplayercontrols and you will be able to move again.

second error will pop right after that. when you are suppose to combine the crystals and again nothing happens hit the tilde key and type sqt to see what stage is bugged. i think it is 80 then type in player.setstage zBHOrder273Q 85 and then you will be able to continue the new stage.

This mod is pretty big and odema made a great peace of work on this one.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that first bug you mentioned. Typing player.setstage zBHOrder273Q 85 may bug your game though as it doesn't add the combined crystal key. If you instead type "set zBHOrder273Q.CryTimer to 6" when you get stuck upon trying to create the combined crystals it will force the script to finish since it's that timer which is getting stuck (It checks to see if CryTimer is > 5 but apparently it never is). There also seems to be another bug regarding the "Mortal Wounding" that your character receives. When you go to Nedvin to have the medicine made he tells you to come back later (looking at the script I think it's 3 days later which is amusing considering your supposedly mortally wounded) but the counter for that never seems to reach 3 (either that or it skips 3 since the code only checks that it equals 3 instead of going past it) so without another console hack you will always have the mortally wounded debuff since you can't get the medicin.

I'm thinking I may go through and fix the scripting bugs when I go back over and clean up the english for contract 273 unless someone else beats me to it (feel free to do so).

is the new version still not compatible with better cities and UL?

I don't use either' date=' but if it wasn't before it almost certainly isn't now since it touches on even more game areas.

In the new version, are there any soul parts to find after Rage? I got through my first trip to Ether and back again, but I haven't seen a way to advance that quest. I was kind of hoping to see how my character deals with the other sins. :)

No, the items for the new quests has been added from what I saw while translating, but the only quest addition is contract 273.

I have a problem: not see the eyes of many female character ! :(

I included the esp changes for the fixed eyes in my translation so you will need the meshes from that fix as well.

Archived